Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You need to return her panties first, go to the bathroom at weekend night and btw v0.2(clean version) will be posted later.
Thank you. I got panties to finally work. Just had to wait one more week. Strength I still can't get to more any higher. Also like so many more I can't get the Aunts Key to show up. I'm sure it I just something I haven't done right, I just don't know what that is. I have gone and tried to enter Aunt's room late (if it is too late it won't let me try says I'm too tired and need to go to bed)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice sandbox, nice map area, nice artwork, nice story.
All nice stories begin at home, but it's way too short for play.
It really needs more content and wont be ready until it reaches a full GB, at least.
I will put this under my play later folder until it's ready or at least half a GB.

• Love
Reactions: KennTica

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Re-Upload FMP :
Win: , ,
Thank you!

Thank you. I got panties to finally work. Just had to wait one more week. Strength I still can't get to more any higher. Also like so many more I can't get the Aunts Key to show up. I'm sure it I just something I haven't done right, I just don't know what that is. I have gone and tried to enter Aunt's room late (if it is too late it won't let me try says I'm too tired and need to go to bed)
Sorry for late reply, are you already on v0.2 and str still don't go up? You need a luck of 15 or higher for the key to show up in front door.

A Unity sandbox! Please add the sandbox tag.
Thank you, added.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Nice sandbox, nice map area, nice artwork, nice story.
All nice stories begin at home, but it's way too short for play.
It really needs more content and wont be ready until it reaches a full GB, at least.
I will put this under my play later folder until it's ready or at least half a GB.
Thank you, I appreciate it, but yeah it still a lot of work especially in renders. :ROFLMAO:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Thank you!

Sorry for late reply, are you already on v0.2 and str still don't go up? You need a luck of 15 or higher for the key to show up in front door.

Thank you, added.
I just downloaded V.02. I have gone back and started over V .01 to try again. I was going to do that with V.02 but notice most the aunt's things to do (achievements) were missing (only 2 showing). Cousins list seems to be fine. I do like how you added the numbers to str, luck ect. First try str got to 20 then stuck. I will let you know what happens this go around

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Max Luck and cant find Kiara's room key. Tried to enter her room at midnight too.

And str stat doesn't go up when I train.
Is your Int 15+ when you enter her room at midnight?

I just downloaded V.02. I have gone back and started over V .01 to try again. I was going to do that with V.02 but notice most the aunt's things to do (achievements) were missing (only 2 showing). Cousins list seems to be fine. I do like how you added the numbers to str, luck ect. First try str got to 20 then stuck. I will let you know what happens this go around
Hmm yeah, Aunt Progress are missing and str stuck but it's okay 20 str is enough. Fixing bugs now

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Weird, I just tried it after finger scene at the dining, I enter her room at midnight then the key shows up at front door. And I uploaded an updated version maybe it'll fix it.
maybe we aren't going at midnight. I know i have gone when there was a moon & cloud but not sure if that is the one for midnight. I do know i have tried later and it tells me i need to go to bed

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Weird, I just tried it after finger scene at the dining, I enter her room at midnight then the key shows up at front door. And I uploaded an updated version maybe it'll fix it.
Finger scene at dining? This game really needs a proper hint system/walkthrough.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
guys how i can turn on map, i dont have any options to leave the house.
clit on handle of the front door. living room left of the screen and you can see kist part of the front door. click on handle seems to work the best. That will put you on front porch. and map will then be up near phone icon

Reactions: itsmehusar

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
maybe we aren't going at midnight. I know i have gone when there was a moon & cloud but not sure if that is the one for midnight. I do know i have tried later and it tells me i need to go to bed
Finger scene at dining? This game really needs a proper hint system/walkthrough.
I see, I'm sorry I think you are using the v0.2 that Kiara's Progress are missing, v0.2a fix it. You can now see your progress, "Use your finger, where?" must be completed first then you can enter her room at midnight. I'll post the walkthrough soon :ROFLMAO:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Is your Int 15+ when you enter her room at midnight?

Hmm yeah, Aunt Progress are missing and str stuck but it's okay 20 str is enough. Fixing bugs now
Thank you. I really do like your game and appreciate you responding too us all.

• Red Heart

itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
clit on handle of the front door. living room left of the screen and you can see kist part of the front door. click on handle seems to work the best. That will put you on front porch. and map will then be up near phone icon
Not working in resolution 1280x960. When i switch to 1280x800 its all good. Thx

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes