Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

spectraa

Sep 17, 2019
There is a woman that gives you a camera, you need it, then in the lunch time when she is alone do that

Also, I think my savefile is corrupted, still doesn't appear the Key LMAO, ill try a one more game week if not I will restart the game sadly
Thanks man!!
But she said find model for me, where is the model

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know how many days it really takes for delivery? Nothing works right for me in this game so far. Seems like it's a broke game. Devs tips are wrong too, so that's a bad sign.
i am waiting my card not 3 days 3 years and still not get my order !

Reactions: Jack-ish

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
If he cums too soon, he should just go for round 2 and 3. Fuck her all night. Why give up after 1 shot?

Needs more save slots, too.
You're right, practice makes perfect :ROFLMAO:. Add more save slots, noted.

There is a woman that gives you a camera, you need it, then in the lunch time when she is alone do that

Also, I think my savefile is corrupted, still doesn't appear the Key LMAO, ill try a one more game week if not I will restart the game sadly
That's sad, if you already try entering her room at midnight then maybe it's an old version save file? But gladly you'll still play the game :)

D

Deleted member 2705322

can someone tell me how i get the site adress??? and how can i work in the store ?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Sorry to ask but is there a walkthrough? I am stuck at the end of this version. I upgraded the GPU And the HHD, have the house key, and nat's bedroom key. Have a sponge and bucket, and I have two books. I have no idea what to do now. Strength and confidence are about the way and won't go any further. How do you learn luck?

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Sorry to ask but is there a walkthrough? I am stuck at the end of this version. I upgraded the GPU And the HHD, have the house key, and nat's bedroom key. Have a sponge and bucket, and I have two books. I have no idea what to do now. Strength and confidence are about the way and won't go any further. How do you learn luck?
No walkthrough yet, to increase your luck you need to work at the convenience store. Then if your luck is 5+ open the bathroom door when kiara takes a bath(mon,tues,thurs) to start her progress

edit: I think i misunderstood, what progress are you stuck? Since you upgraded hdd and get the books, it means your luck is increased and have worked in the store.

refall91

Mar 28, 2020
Stuck on Aline, how do I get the gym guy to meet her? I've tried to go back on weekdays at noon aftger speaking to him to the satudio and nothign happens.. please help

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
can't get strength to go up anymore. it is just below half way. have been going Monday - friday spending the whole day working out. Did that for 3 weeks (game time) without it moving any at all.
while i'm at it. what's the deal with the aunts panties? I got them but now what? When i got the book i could kiss her. I have the panties but shes still freaking out on me

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
can't get strength to go up anymore. it is just below half way. have been going Monday - friday spending the whole day working out. Did that for 3 weeks (game time) without it moving any at all.
while i'm at it. what's the deal with the aunts panties? I got them but now what? When i got the book i could kiss her. I have the panties but shes still freaking out on me
You need to return her panties first, go to the bathroom at weekend night and btw v0.2(clean version) will be posted later.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cadds31
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes