Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please KennTica, there is no need to update every now and then for the every bug reported here...It would be better to test it again and/or fix few bugs, then post an update (with changelog/bugfixes), enumerated as 0.1.1, 0.1abc..or whatever..otherwise it could become a mess with "updated" versions.;)
edit. ok just saw that you did numerate bugfixede versions for download...you could also edit the tittle/OP (there is 0.1 stands)

Reactions: KennTica

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Please KennTica, there is no need to update every now and then for the every bug reported here...It would be better to test it again and/or fix few bugs, then post an update (with changelog/bugfixes), enumerated as 0.1.1, 0.1abc..or whatever..otherwise it could become a mess with "updated" versions.;)
edit. ok just saw that you did numerate bugfixede versions for download...you could also edit the tittle/OP (there is 0.1 stands)
Sorry about that, I'll edit the title thank you for the advice :)

Reactions: Abhai

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I'm stuck trying to get the camera. I've talked to the guy at the gym, what now?
He will be waiting at front of the studio, weekdays noon. Then you can introduce him to Aline, then comeback the day after, you can get the Camera to Aline.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Sorry stuck again, how do you duplicate key? This needs a walkthrough lol
Go to the alley at midnight you'll find a Mysterious Man there, ask him to duplicate the key(need 500). Yeah since the clues are not that informative or confusing :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
bug report:
In afternoons Natasha could be found at the same time in the living room sitting, and in her room laying in her bed.
help needed:
how to past "i saw panties somewhere"...cant get into bathroom, cant go into her room..damn, im circling all around without success...

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
bug report:
In afternoons Natasha could be found at the same time in the living room sitting, and in her room laying in her bed.
help needed:
how to past "i saw panties somewhere"...cant get into bathroom, cant go into her room..damn, im circling all around without success...
Thank you for that bug, but since it will not greatly impact the game for now I'll fix it on the next update :ROFLMAO: .

You will need to enter the bathroom at weekends afternoon before Kiara takes a bath, then click one of the drawer to get her Panty.

Reactions: manga060 and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for that bug, but since it will not greatly impact the game for now I'll fix it on the next update :ROFLMAO: .
oc;)
and perhaps you could consider adding numbers to the stats, as "stats bar" can be a bit obscure:unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KennTica

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "KennTica, message: 4079136, membre: 2489062"]
La clé de la chambre de Kiara sera à l'avant de votre maison si votre chance est élevée (15+).
[/CITATION]
Ma jauge de chance est pleine, mais je ne vois rien sur le devant de la maison

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "KennTica, message: 4079136, membre: 2489062"]
La clé de la chambre de Kiara sera à l'avant de votre maison si votre chance est élevée (15+).
[/CITATION]
please, do use an English translation.
btw, neither do I can find that damn key at the house front :unsure:

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
please, do use an English translation.
btw, neither do I can find that damn key at the house front :unsure:
In the earlier version the key is bug, you guys are using v0.1d right? Hmm weird, it should be at the stairs at the front door, it works fine for me :unsure:

edit: You should try to enter her room at midnight to trigger it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In the earlier version the key is bug, you guys are using v0.1d right? Hmm weird, it should be at the stairs at the front door, it works fine for me :unsure:
yep, it says 0.1d...is there any particular day/time when it could be found?
can you post a screenshoot of its location, maybe im missing it somehow (if it is there) :unsure:

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes