Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It looks like the aunt could be better looking.
The grind box doesn't help either. The niece is OK, though.

Reactions: VossJck

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Hello there, looks interesting, allow me to give you a few tips:

I haven't downloaded it, so I can't talk about the game's mechanics, but from looking at the preview pics it looks like you are using DAZ.

- You need to correct the clothes between the breasts. I t happens when you make the boobs too big. Some clothes already come with morphs for that, but if they don't you can try or increasing the smoothing iterations.

- You need to work a little more on the facial expressions, for example in the first pic I believe that girl would look a little better if you changed her eye and eyelids. Now she looks like a robot. And sometimes it's good to tone down the expressions a little.

- The lightning needs works as well. It looks like you are rendering each character separatelly (my next point), so I assume your pc is not very powerfull. Worry not, the thing that contributes the most to long renders is lightning. I sugest using HDRi's and some spotlights to accentuate the details you want.

- I can see that you are rendering the characters separatelly and layering them together. If you do this the thing you have to pay attention are the shadows. In photoshop (or Gimp or whatever you use) create shadows for the characters or they will look weird (like the 8th picture).

- Your renders look noisy. Most of the time it's because of short rendering times and poor lightning. Since you are doing them in layers I suggest you render the characters longer and the enviroments shorter and use a denoiser for them (I recomend the ).

- I'm not sure but from pic number 9 you made the MC with a giant cock. It's your call but to me it looks weird (That blowjob doesn't look right, either decrease the cock or open the woman's mouth more, just go to parameter setting and disable limits).

And lastly:

- This one is a little of a nitpick. If you are using popular assets, try to disguise a little. Just from the first pic I can see that you are using clothing, , etc.

I could go on but I think this is enought. I hope you read this and try to improve if you ever make a v0.2.

Best of luck and sorry for the long post.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Characters look nice IMHO...I like the "chubby/average milf" idea...too many milfs in these games look like super-models or too young to have 18+ yo daughters.
but...
It's too grindy for now.
An i-patch would be appreciated as the game is suitable for that kind of fetish.
You don't really know what to do or what some actions do...
Renpy might be better.

But the game has some potential and I'll keep an eye on this one. Good luck dev!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone know how many days it really takes for delivery? Nothing works right for me in this game so far. Seems like it's a broke game. Devs tips are wrong too, so that's a bad sign.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Oh shit! Money and delivery is bug, I'm so ashamed I already posted this game. Fixing it right now.

Reactions: DonHudson

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello there, looks interesting, allow me to give you a few tips:

I haven't downloaded it, so I can't talk about the game's mechanics, but from looking at the preview pics it looks like you are using DAZ.

- You need to correct the clothes between the breasts. I t happens when you make the boobs too big. Some clothes already come with morphs for that, but if they don't you can try or increasing the smoothing iterations.

- You need to work a little more on the facial expressions, for example in the first pic I believe that girl would look a little better if you changed her eye and eyelids. Now she looks like a robot. And sometimes it's good to tone down the expressions a little.

- The lightning needs works as well. It looks like you are rendering each character separatelly (my next point), so I assume your pc is not very powerfull. Worry not, the thing that contributes the most to long renders is lightning. I sugest using HDRi's and some spotlights to accentuate the details you want.

- I can see that you are rendering the characters separatelly and layering them together. If you do this the thing you have to pay attention are the shadows. In photoshop (or Gimp or whatever you use) create shadows for the characters or they will look weird (like the 8th picture).

- Your renders look noisy. Most of the time it's because of short rendering times and poor lightning. Since you are doing them in layers I suggest you render the characters longer and the enviroments shorter and use a denoiser for them (I recomend the ).

- I'm not sure but from pic number 9 you made the MC with a giant cock. It's your call but to me it looks weird (That blowjob doesn't look right, either decrease the cock or open the woman's mouth more, just go to parameter setting and disable limits).

And lastly:

- This one is a little of a nitpick. If you are using popular assets, try to disguise a little. Just from the first pic I can see that you are using clothing, , etc.

I could go on but I think this is enought. I hope you read this and try to improve if you ever make a v0.2.

Best of luck and sorry for the long post.
This really helps me a lot, I'll copy all your advice in a note to use them in my next render. I'm trying to find a good tutorial but I can't understand some of it(my first time using Daz3d). And yes I render them seperately since this potato laptop can't handle all of them in on scene lol. Thank you sir!

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
This really helps me a lot, I'll copy all your advice in a note to use them in my next render. I'm trying to find a good tutorial but I can't understand some of it(my first time using Daz3d). And yes I render them seperately since this potato laptop can't handle all of them in on scene lol. Thank you sir!
Feel free to message me if you need help with anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KennTica

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
Another issue, HDD cost 800 i have 951 and says insufficient money, 1500 and counting,,,not enough

Last edited:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Okey, with Kiara how do I do the 'Duplicate it.' part, some of these were pretty randoms to progress (the camera one the most annoying), but the only clue that I have is "I have to get lucky" for the Kiara's room key, nothing more, any help?

edit: max luck btw

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Okey, with Kiara how do I do the 'Duplicate it.' part, some of these were pretty randoms to progress (the camera one the most annoying), but the only clue that I have is "I have to get lucky" for the Kiara's room key, nothing more, any help?

edit: max luck btw
Noted about the camera and no clue about progress. Kiara's room key will be on the front door. Go to the alley at midnight, there's a mysterious man there that you can ask to duplicate the key(need 500 cash).

Reactions: Yume-Noun

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Noted about the camera and no clue about progress. Kiara's room key will be on the front door. Go to the alley at midnight, there's a mysterious man there that you can ask to duplicate the key(need 500 cash).
...Still couldn't find it LOL, where exactly? I know what man are you talking about, but my only problem is the key, also, both at midnight right?

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
...Still couldn't find it LOL, where exactly? I know what man are you talking about, but my only problem is the key, also, both at midnight right?
Just found out that it was a bug, the key only show once in the front door. I know it's annoying but I'm uploading the fixed version :(

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes