Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
someone tell me how to increase my stats luck and charisma i still can't work i already have ebook stats 100%

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
yep, it says 0.1d...is there any particular day/time when it could be found?
can you post a screenshoot of its location, maybe im missing it somehow (if it is there) :unsure:
edit: You should try to enter her room at midnight to trigger it. This should do the trick :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
edit: You should try to enter her room at midnight to trigger it. This should do the trick :ROFLMAO:
"edit: You should try to enter her room at midnight to trigger it"
yep, that was it - btw the key cant be missed by any chance when it is there :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: KennTica

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
This solution work for me :)
Thanks for the feedback :)

someone tell me how to increase my stats luck and charisma i still can't work i already have ebook stats 100%
To increase your communication you need to upgrade your PC videocard.
1. Try to play a game in your PC.
2. Go to the gadget store to get the web address of online store
3. When you sleep, Natasha will come to your room to give you 3500. Use it to buy video card in the online store
4. Play Games to increase your Communication

To Increase your Luck
1. Go to the convenience store then take a part time job(Make sure your communication is greater than 5

Reactions: pedocambiate

Bisounoux

Mar 11, 2018
Now i'm stuck for the last step with Kiara, it says "Time to shine" but can't figure what to do ^^'

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Now i'm stuck for the last step with Kiara, it says "Time to shine" but can't figure what to do ^^'
same here..im guessing it has something to do with buying wine from the store..yet to do so, you need firstly to clean/wipe backroom mess..and for that i cant find cleaning tool, though it is a store with all kinds of cleaning/wiping stuff...eeven checked home bathroom, kitchen, dark aley, etc...nothing useful.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
My bad, clues are not that clear :(

Go to the convenience store and ask Peter for a Wine, then give the wine to Kiara at night before she sleeps. Then you know what to do right ;)

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
same here..im guessing it has something to do with buying wine from the store..yet to do so, you need firstly to clean/wipe backroom mess..and for that i cant find cleaning tool, though it is a store with all kinds of cleaning/wiping stuff...eeven checked home bathroom, kitchen, dark aley, etc...nothing useful.
You'll need two items to clean the mess.
1. Sponge - Can be found at the kitchen sink
2. Bucket(Red) - Can be found at the alley

Bisounoux

Mar 11, 2018

I hadn't seen for the wine, to clean you can find the bucket in the alley and the sponge in the kitchen

Bisounoux

Mar 11, 2018
My bad, clues are not that clear :(

Go to the convenience store and ask Peter for a Wine, then give the wine to Kiara at night before she sleeps. Then you know what to do right ;)

thank you, i just finished, look forward to the next update, thank you for your job :)

• Red Heart

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You'll need two items to clean the mess.
1. Sponge - Can be found at the kitchen sink
2. Bucket(Red) - Can be found at the alley
I hadn't seen for the wine, to clean you can find the bucket in the alley and the sponge in the kitchen
sponge it is, then..i was hoping it would be something more like a sponge-stick, cause i wouldnt touch that messy thing with bare/sponge hands :BootyTime:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah me too! LOL, we need to find out who makes that mess :ROFLMAO:
not that much...it would be better if we make similar mess in the future..:BootyTime:
not bad start, a few bugs, yet that can be expected in this kind of game.
a plenty of hot ladies, looking forward to "meeting" them all - Anita, Aline, Natasha, Aunty...there will be a lot of mess for sure:p
and thanks for making it, and for providing a valuable help during this test-ride.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
not that much...it would be better if we make similar mess in the future..:BootyTime:
not bad start, a few bugs, yet that can be expected in this kind of game.
a plenty of hot ladies, looking forward to "meeting" them all - Anita, Aline, Natasha, Aunty...there will be a lot of mess for sure:p
and thanks for making it, and for providing a valuable help during this test-ride.
Thank you for a good feedback to the game, I'm now more confident to update this game soon. And yes it's gonna be a messy update :sneaky:

Reactions: Abhai

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
If he cums too soon, he should just go for round 2 and 3. Fuck her all night. Why give up after 1 shot?

Needs more save slots, too.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
"ask aunt to sit on table" what should i do in here,thx
There is a woman that gives you a camera, you need it, then in the lunch time when she is alone do that

Also, I think my savefile is corrupted, still doesn't appear the Key LMAO, ill try a one more game week if not I will restart the game sadly

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes