Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 2830007

u showld do a walktrought and port this game to renply, unity is too grinding...

Reactions: pecard255

johngrth

Feb 18, 2019
where is the baseball bat or how I trigger next after pee nvm I found it at university

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1663775

stuck at "just a kiss" i can't get natsha book what should i do , i don't have natasha key or aunt key

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
how do you get the room key it is not showint no matter what ?
Same problem here. The game is too specific for moving on. It needs a walkthrough or people will just get frustrated. Saying "You need luck 15" when people have luck in 40s just irritates.

Last edited:
Reactions: WadeWilsoon

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Same problem here. The game is too specific for moving on. It needs a walkthrough or people will just get frustrated. Saying "You need luck 15" when people have luck in 40s just irritates.
I have 50/50 luck (everyting is maxed out but str and it is at 30 now). Have tried entering Aunt's room at all different hours of the day & night and still no key on the porch steps. The Dev did fix the issue I was having with str not going above 20. As well as Aunt's list of things to do. So hopefully the Dev will fix this key issue soon

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
stuck at "just a kiss" i can't get natsha book what should i do , i don't have natasha key or aunt key
I got Natasha's key when I went to fix her PC. However, I entered her room about 20 times (after buying the parts) before the correct animation occurred.

Reactions: KennTica

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I finished Kiara route. Now I'm stuck on Natasha route "Do not open this package!" and Anita route "They're friends?" Maybe this one has to do with some of the characters I still haven't met which is confusing because I'VE CLICKED AROUND SO MUCH!

This game needs a walkthrough and it can't be patreon exclusive. I don't see how the average person would have the patience to play this game long enough to consider supporting it without one.

The forced downtime is also a problem. Kiara is only in the kitchen two nights a week, Zalina is only at home one day week and at the club 3 nights a week, Sex shop isn't open Mon-Wed, Buff dude is not at the gym everyday... etc. Why? According to the luck stat, I've worked in the convenience store 139 times and I have read manga in MC bedroom 50+ times too because I have to wait days to advance the story.

Reactions: Ayal and KennTica
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes