Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
I just restarted the game.:ROFLMAO:
After unlocking all the scence i found a homeless girl when i was wandering at the park.is there anything more about her?

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
how do i enter the bathroom when aunt is in there pls help and how do i make money when i go to the store the guy tells me that i need to read online books even tho i have 50 inteligente
fisrt u should play the game on pc.then it tells you to upgrate your hardware.then go to sleep.natasha will give u your allowance 3500.buy the GPU on the online shop(ticagadgets.com)and play game to increase the communication.when the com get the level you will get the job from convience shop.do the job to increse the LUCK.and then u can unlock the scence

aks1985

May 24, 2017
fisrt u should play the game on pc.then it tells you to upgrate your hardware.then go to sleep.natasha will give u your allowance 3500.buy the GPU on the online shop(ticagadgets.com)and play game to increase the communication.when the com get the level you will get the job from convience shop.do the job to increse the LUCK.and then u can unlock the scence
Don't open the store gadget for me

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
when does natasha give you allowence is it after a certain amount of days?

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
After visiting the university and talking to Belle, I am supposed to receive an email. When I check my email in the morning on my computer, I do not have an email. Any help would be appreciated.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Happy new year everyone!

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

Reactions: Shifty_9
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes