2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: andupreda and cj42

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Uff again a young boy game with aunt and cousin/stepmom and stepsister? Curvy girls but (for me) boring already. Guys should get more confident and try other things. This site is already full of this kind of stuff.

sorry for the harsher words but it really annoys me. Nothing personal. I just have no desire to play this atm but good luck!

*corrected it a bit to make it clear I am not hating the game just the common statues in general

Last edited:
Reactions: KennTica

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
v0.4a not reading save files any help
Same here
The save folder changed
1-start a new game, make the number of saves you recall
2-head to C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\KennTica
3-Move all the files, except for Player-prev.log, in Life_Begins to Life Begins without the underscore
4-You should now be able to load your saves

Last edited:
Reactions: liegad and KennTica

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
KennTica

Did I hit another bug.
Because even though I bought the T-Beer from the store, Viola is still asking if I bought the keg

Plus 0.4a changes the save folder name

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, I'm back for more cancer.
1. I see you didn't even fix the game breaking bug (can't continue if you don't guess it.):
bug.jpg

2. I've never seen a walkthrough more bugged than yours, you don't even know your game :).
a) Aunt is working here?! M-Sat / Morning-Night - This is not true.
b) I saw panty somewhere Sat, Sun / Night - This is not true.
c) Let's meet at Midnight. Sat-Sun / Noon -Night - This is not true.

3. Anita's room doesn't have a background after saving.
4. Green progress bars should only count available quests and be full after finishing the questline.

5. New version looking good, especially Viola:
Viola.jpg

6. Can't invite Tyrone to the party when he is in garage, only in gym (doesn't make any sense).
7. My 0.3b save is not showing, are you fkin' kidding me? Starting again every version?
8. Midnight sauna party - I clicked the desk to get oil (instead of Viola) and CAN'T FKIN' GET OUT NOW ("It is closed.").
9. Not enough willpower for this cryptic "Give her cola" bullshit right now, can't you just write when and where in YOUR IN-GAME HINT SYSTEM - why is it even there?!

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
KennTica

Did I hit another bug.
Because even though I bought the T-Beer from the store, Viola is still asking if I bought the keg

Plus 0.4a changes the save folder name
Beer keg can be found at Tyron's garage.

Yeah didn't realize the folder name change, I'm uploading the fixed version now.

Hello, I'm back for more cancer.
1. I see you didn't even fix the game breaking bug (can't continue if you don't guess it.):
View attachment 922014

2. I've never seen a walkthrough more bugged than yours, you don't even know your game :).
a) Aunt is working here?! M-Sat / Morning-Night - This is not true.
b) I saw panty somewhere Sat, Sun / Night - This is not true.
c) Let's meet at Midnight. Sat-Sun / Noon -Night - This is not true.

3. Anita's room doesn't have a background after saving.
4. Green progress bars should only count available quests and be full after finishing the questline.

5. New version looking good, especially Viola:
View attachment 922018

6. Can't invite Tyrone to the party when he is in garage, only in gym (doesn't make any sense).
7. My 0.3b save is not showing, are you fkin' kidding me? Starting again every version?
8. Midnight sauna party - I clicked the desk to get oil (instead of Viola) and CAN'T FKIN' GET OUT NOW ("It is closed.").
9. Not enough willpower for this cryptic "Give her cola" bullshit right now, can't you just write when and where in YOUR IN-GAME HINT SYSTEM - why is it even there?!
1. Fixed now.
2. Thanks for correcting, don't have a reason for that just sucks at creating walkthrough seriously. :ROFLMAO:
3. Fixed now.
4. Hmm yeah, will update that in the future updates
5. Fixed now. (That box isn't that sexy)
6. :unsure:
7. Fixed now, folder name was changed.
8. Fixed now, can only enter desk when the sauna opens.
9. Sucks at giving hint. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! Very helpful feedback!

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
how do i enter the bathroom when aunt is in there pls help and how do i make money when i go to the store the guy tells me that i need to read online books even tho i have 50 inteligente

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes