Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

refall91

Mar 28, 2020
"Upper head only" - will be required by Mariana's progress(University President)
Passcode is a 6 digit number

Talk to the masked guy first(at the alley), he will tell you how to open it. You'll need:
Steel wire - at the gym
Piece of wood - at the park(that has only a wall)

Okay, how do I get the university progress to begin? I keep being told to prepare and nothing else happens.. Does this come after Carols progress or before? ( I just entered in the right code for Carols computer)

xavous

Jan 24, 2020
Do you mean cut the wire in the Office? You'll need this tools:
Wire cutter - You can get it in the Garage(Unlock by Tyron's Progress)
Ladder - You can get it in the Club(Unlock by Zalina's Progress)

It doesn't trigger when you sleep? Did you complete "It's an accident"?

I'll try your suggestion and see how it'll looks

Cheat/Mod is not yet available for public downloads :ROFLMAO:, I'll try to improve it with the next update.

Not yet in this version, maybe in the next update :ROFLMAO:

Let me get my Baseball Bat!

Baseball Bat Str 20 Natasha will Enter in your room and tell you to rush at at Burger shop Night
It doesn't trigger when you sleep? Did you complete "It's an accident"? YES
One of the best comment/feedback to the game, as I say I really appreciate your support!

Feedbacks/supports like this really helps us(devs) continue the game(not that it will be abandoned if there are no supporters :ROFLMAO:) and make it better.

Thank you for your support! :love:

Let me get my Baseball Bat!

Baseball Bat Str 20 Natasha will Enter in your room and tell you to rush at at Burger shop Night
It doesn't trigger when you sleep? Did you complete "It's an accident"? -------> YES !

Last edited:

cadds31

Feb 24, 2018
Okay, how do I get the university progress to begin? I keep being told to prepare and nothing else happens.. Does this come after Carols progress or before? ( I just entered in the right code for Carols computer)
I don't think theres a pre-requisite for this university progress, I saw other post that it triggers when started a new game. maybe old save bugs, but mine works without a problem lol

hangon

May 22, 2017
WHAT ARE
Passcode is a 6 digit number
WHAT IS LAST DIGIT NUMBER
I KNOW COPPER AND IRON

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
He he Great game :)
Started the game with 0.3b. Cool story. Just finished everything.
When you add animations, game gonna be even better ;)
Dev, dont listen to complaining idiots :ROFLMAO:
I diddnt encounter NOT ONE ERROR !!!!!
Everything triggered, when you find the items needed.
Keep up the good work Dev (y)(y)(y):love:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
where can you trigger caught in the act with carol?,and where is my ledger side misiion with kiara,.?
You need the second flash drive and the hacker software. Insert the flash , install, take it from your pc then go to Carol....

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
A couple of observations on a lack of consistency.

1) training with Zalina - She tells you to cum inside her and the text would indicate that he does but the images seem to indicate that he pulls out before cumming

2) anal with Anita - the image at the end would indicate that he came in her pussy but he fucked her in the ass while wearing a condom

also on a side note I think I might have found a small bug: on Kiara's progress tracker I have completed everything but for some reason "Duplicate It" remains unticked.

also on the phone when you're looking at a character's progress tracker when you press the button to go back it takes you right back to the phone's main menu instead of going back to the list of characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KennTica
D

Deleted member 3086699

everytime i go to convience store to buy the razor its closed .-.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes