Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Im really pissed off.my str and int are both full.but the convince store never gave me a job.2hours just wasted for nothing

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I updated the links for Mac, if someone's using a mac if possible, let me know if it works. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: szabon

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
gooooof... unity engine, and than this kind of renders .. horrible ....
Haha...Lol...about the only thing Unity Engine is good for - massive grindfest VN games. It's perfect for devs who want to milk for money. RPGMaker is an even more horrible game engine but at least there is a little less grinding in those than Unity games.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
That's sad to hear, but actually you need a communication greater than 5, not str or int. Sorry for wasting your time. :(
actually I like your game.but if i want to increase my communication i need money to upgrade my pc.but that need money too.3500 got form natasha i cost on the principal slide quest.
that's a sad endless loop

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When is the sauna opening suppose to happen, viola say come in two days but no opening day triggers.

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
actually I like your game.but if i want to increase my communication i need money to upgrade my pc.but that need money too.3500 got form natasha i cost on the principal slide quest.
that's a sad endless loop
Yeah it's a bit confusing, it needs a note to upgrade PC first. Will improve that on the next update, thanks!

So if you miss the Kiera key the first time, cant ever get it again?
Is it not showing? It's already fixed in the previous versions.

where i found a "ruler" ? for Mariana quest ?
In the university front desk behind Belle.

how do i get the Carol quest "Cut it!" is says: It's too high to reach...??
You need to unlock the club first and get the ladder. Club can be unlocked in Zalina's Progress.

When is the sauna opening suppose to happen, viola say come in two days but no opening day triggers.
Sorry for the inconvenience, fixed version uploaded. Thanks for always reporting bugs!

What does the reference (clean) in the directory name refer too?
It doesn't have cheat.

You get ladders In a later quest!
Hey man! Thank you for giving the game its first review, really appreciate it!

Reactions: FcapperZ

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Okay . so it's saying we do examination at university at midnight , Mariana is there but we cant enter university because its saying its closed . ?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes