Unity Abandoned Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I use to really like this game, however it is getting more and more difficult. I do what the hints in the phone suggest, and nothing happens. Nothing is triggering. I have max stats, so pretty sure that is not preventing things from triggering.

A better hint system would be great

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Yeah android finally love you Dev happy ogrim new year
v0.5 for android updated :)

Hi, any chance for walk-through v0.5, cheers
walkthrough v0.4 for now :cry:

Mac version: There's an .app file now but it is not working/opening.
Still not working? I'll see what can I do(you know I don't have a mac for testing :ROFLMAO:).
BTW thanks for your suggestion(Wine), but as you can see haven't implemented it yet, I got a little busy.:cry:

I use to really like this game, however it is getting more and more difficult. I do what the hints in the phone suggest, and nothing happens. Nothing is triggering. I have max stats, so pretty sure that is not preventing things from triggering.

A better hint system would be great
Yeah I really need to work on hints, it's really confusing. May I know which progress are you stuck on?
But I'll come up with a better hint system, maybe next update.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am stuck on the college, getting the manager for the sauna, the girl behind the wall in the park and several others. It is not just one thing I am stuck on

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
how do you get into the office ?.( carol quest the only i am stuck on) aunt works here ?!

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Aaand another buggy update! This one takes the cake so far because I can't even start 0.5, quest "WTF was that? Go behind the wall at the park" doesn't trigger. I went there in 0.4 and saw her, now in 0.5 I have "First meeting!" completed and can't see her anymore.
Blindfold is missing "sold out" sign (I already purchased it).

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Completed save file for v0.4. So you can start at v0.5 progress.

- You can still choose a route for Carol Progress.

How to use?

Make sure you have a dummy save to overwrite with this file.

Example. Create a save at slot 2, then rename this file player_2.data and move it to the save location.

Make sure you back up your original save.

Windows save file location: C:\Users\PC-Name\AppData\LocalLow\KennTica\life_begins

Note: Name is Tica, can't change it in this version. And it's on rar file can't upload .data file.(just extract)

Reactions: Arkieh

KennTica

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Save uploaded

I am stuck on the college, getting the manager for the sauna, the girl behind the wall in the park and several others. It is not just one thing I am stuck on
I'm sorry for that, will make an improvement for hint next update.

how do you get into the office ?.( carol quest the only i am stuck on)
May I know the progress name?

Aaand another buggy update! This one takes the cake so far because I can't even start 0.5, quest "WTF was that? Go behind the wall at the park" doesn't trigger. I went there in 0.4 and saw her, now in 0.5 I have "First meeting!" completed and can't see her anymore.
Blindfold is missing "sold out" sign (I already purchased it).
It's a bug on save, glad your here again to play. I apologize for the inconvenience.

where do you get the cola and the razur?
You can buy it a convenience store.

Reactions: Arkieh

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Save uploaded

It's a bug on save, glad your here again to play. I apologize for the inconvenience.

aunt is working here ?!

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Save uploaded

vic_strong_77

Jan 9, 2021
Okay lets see:
1. Yes the game is a GRIND... but I for one use the game to take up time so that's kool!
2. Yes the aunt could look better (and some of the other ladies) but where in the world do all the
ladies have a 50" bust and 20" waist? it more true to life and that works.
3. The walkthrough and hints could just tell you what to do...but what is the fun in that?
so far I've been able to find everything it just took a little time and imagination.

I'll add more as I play and I think animation would sent the game to a new level!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes