Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

hus1992

Mar 31, 2019
Did the story change, or are there less characters? If remembering a character named Yua who disliked you at the start and there was that kpop girl who wanted to stay invisible and all the characters you meet in the Or am I thinking of a different game? The MC feels the same tho, except you were abandoned as a kid, and your mom is the ceo of the company you work in now.

If anyone knows what im talking about?

• Angry
Reactions: P3zz0 and JenusKudo

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Did the story change, or are there less characters? If remembering a character named Yua who disliked you at the start and there was that kpop girl who wanted to stay invisible and all the characters you meet in the Or am I thinking of a different game? The MC feels the same tho, except you were abandoned as a kid, and your mom is the ceo of the company you work in now.

haha Yuna is from this game, but the Kpop girl is from another, and yes, the games are very similar.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019

That's another game by the same developer. It's called My Real Desire

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Well, it appears that Claire killed our parents. or at least dad. And we know she is in MBML. really not sure what kind of ending we'll get in this one. I like the remastered story so far better than the original and look forward to the update.

Originally played the first game rejecting all girls until Irene came back as I didn't think MC was a disloyal person and he always felt she was alive. But, with the remake I may do a 2nd playthrough with some of the changes to the characters.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda interested on how/why MC will forgive Claire for killing his parents. Keeping his GF safe is definitely a big plus but is it enough?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda interested on how/why MC will forgive Claire for killing his parents. Keeping his GF safe is definitely a big plus but is it enough?
Well she's deranged not because she was born a psycho but because that's of how her parents (at least the dad) trained her and assuming we don't end up offing her the first chance we get she'll probably get close to the MC, for some reason, and either fall in love, start to redeem herself or go crazier than usual.
From what we gathered she has beef with the old guard (Your dad and the other clan heads) for some reason and seeing how she didn't kill you when she could this can go both ways, either cray cray route or reformed route.

ATM it seems that she's just a lost cause and we'll just put her 6 feet under when the MC finds out what happened to his family but seeing that she at least cares(?) about Irene there might be a redemption arc.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame that the game is back to only chapter 3 since we were as far as chapter 5 before

Having to wait even longer for new content

And man how can the MC be so unlucky in live first his gf gets taken from him

Then his parents get killed off

Like for real can the MC catch a break

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

girls points // harem // route

points.png harem.png route.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

wfm

Aug 16, 2018
little help... What is the name of the Eliza model ?
what program are the models made in?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes