Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I downloaded it elsewhere and it says EP 5. Then I came here and saw that it was remastered and still EP 2. So will there be any difference with the previous game? Screenshot_20220103-181348_Chrome.jpg

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded it elsewhere and it says EP 5. Then I came here and saw that it was remastered and still EP 2. So will there be any difference with the previous game?
If I recall correctly, there are a few, but mostly to remove any conflicts between "Life Changing Choices" and "My Bully Is My Lover". There is a significant overlap between the two stories since they have a shared continuity and occur in the same city.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I recall correctly, there are a few, but mostly to remove any conflicts between "Life Changing Choices" and "My Bully Is My Lover". There is a significant overlap between the two stories since they have a shared continuity and occur in the same city.
I downloaded it elsewhere and it says EP 5. Then I came here and saw that it was remastered and still EP 2. So will there be any difference with the previous game? View attachment 1577524
In general, the story is the same, but with some changes in how it unfolds and, much more notable, in how the MC's relationship with some LIs evolves.

Gates1897

Dec 19, 2018
It seems Nopy is down and the Racity link is no longer available, can u please update the download link again mate?

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
Ep 3 is finally out on Patreon yesterday for Platinum tier and above guys ;).

Changelog:

• 527+ images
  • 3259 lines of codes
  • 6 animations
  • Main story progress
  • Eliza's storyline progress
  • Nicole progress
  • Zoey progress
  • Other girls' events
The update should be up for:
Gold tiers - after 3 days.
Silver tiers - after 5 days.