Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So i played just recently MBML, and after that i decided to support your work at patreon. Because of that it was the logical thing to do, to play Life Changing Choices too. I cant really say now what i think of the game so far. As i can see, there were 5 episodes and you decided to remaster the whole game. Dont know about the game before that, but for now its a "start" not much more.

The games are very alike i must say.

They look identical, share even some characters and background stories... its safe to say, they are intertwined together. but you dont have to play the other game though... there are nothing more than "cameos" from the girls out of LCC or MBML. You cant miss anything if you didnt play the other game. Thats a good thing to me.

So cause the games look exactly the same, and soudn the same too. No Problem to me.

But the "drama" of Life Changing Choices is much more darker. With witnessed murder (probably rape) and so on... A lot darker than MBML so far.

And here is some point that bothers me a lot about LCC. I mean come on, you overdo it here a little bit with the drama, first of all the MC witnessed a possible rape of his girlfriend and she is missing. Than Eliza found her parents murdered and covered in blood, and on top of that Ken witnessed his girlfriend die in front of him... i have to say, sometimes less is more, and there are many hints around the other girls that they suffered too. This is just way too much. one or two "drama-stories" like that is ok to get things going... but i get the feeling that every character out of LCC carry something like this around. And thats just way too much.

Dont know how to point it out exactly, but in MBML you kinda found a better balance.

So overall, i didnt get hooked up from LCC, but i expected this, cause MBML needed more than 3 chapters to get me hooked on. But i saw the evolvement of MBML with each chapter, and i think this will be the case here too.

If i had to decide... finish one game first, than do the other. But i already saw the posting a patreon that you will switch between the games, make some progress for the one, than for the other... dont know if this will be good though. Time will tell.

Looking forward to things from now on, cant wait for the next updates and hopefully both games will evolve some more. Overall you make a good job here, but i like MBML much more i have to admit.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So i played just recently MBML, and after that i decided to support your work at patreon. Because of that it was the logical thing to do, to play Life Changing Choices too. I cant really say now what i think of the game so far. As i can see, there were 5 episodes and you decided to remaster the whole game. Dont know about the game before that, but for now its a "start" not much more.

The games are very alike i must say.

They look identical, share even some characters and background stories... its safe to say, they are intertwined together. but you dont have to play the other game though... there are nothing more than "cameos" from the girls out of LCC or MBML. You cant miss anything if you didnt play the other game. Thats a good thing to me.

So cause the games look exactly the same, and soudn the same too. No Problem to me.

But the "drama" of Life Changing Choices is much more darker. With witnessed murder (probably rape) and so on... A lot darker than MBML so far.

And here is some point that bothers me a lot about LCC. I mean come on, you overdo it here a little bit with the drama, first of all the MC witnessed a possible rape of his girlfriend and she is missing. Than Eliza found her parents murdered and covered in blood, and on top of that Ken witnessed his girlfriend die in front of him... i have to say, sometimes less is more, and there are many hints around the other girls that they suffered too. This is just way too much. one or two "drama-stories" like that is ok to get things going... but i get the feeling that every character out of LCC carry something like this around. And thats just way too much.

Dont know how to point it out exactly, but in MBML you kinda found a better balance.

So overall, i didnt get hooked up from LCC, but i expected this, cause MBML needed more than 3 chapters to get me hooked on. But i saw the evolvement of MBML with each chapter, and i think this will be the case here too.

If i had to decide... finish one game first, than do the other. But i already saw the posting a patreon that you will switch between the games, make some progress for the one, than for the other... dont know if this will be good though. Time will tell.

Looking forward to things from now on, cant wait for the next updates and hopefully both games will evolve some more. Overall you make a good job here, but i like MBML much more i have to admit.
Nah... Not all of them have dark backgrounds. Only those who are involved in the main story has it. Also the main story here is pretty slow compared to MBML as it has a wider scope compared to the other. No matter how bad this game is right now, I'll still work my ass off to get it better. I won't abandon or hold this one no matter how successful MBML will become in the future.
You can check out the previous version if you want though. I still have the links up on patreon. But it's sh*t. :ROFLMAO:

RyanTheRed

May 12, 2018
After playing MBML, I decided to try LCC and I really like your story writing in both of them. I Can't wait for more episodes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You might end up with the worst part in this bargain, as Yuna is voted #1 girl and beat most girls in the poll by 10-15% :p
I certainly doubt it. I didn't vote for Yuna, so in my case I think the result doesn't indicate my tastes.

For the rest, it would be nice to know how many of those who voted for another girl (79%) don't like Yuna (I doubt that the result was positive for Yuna).

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Because I was annoyed with being asked to vote in a poll using a remastered game that did not have all the characters in the game that are in the poll, I hunted down a link for the original game (version 5 before the remaster).

BTW the original creator should have the links of the original game available until the remaster catches up with the original version. In any case, here is a link to the original game version 5.

I checked the files with an up-to-date AVAST antivirus scan, and the game seems to run fine in windows. Enjoy!
(oh the existing incest patch seems to work fine with this version as well)

(I also searched this thread first for the original game, but no one else had provided a link to the old files that I could find. So I figured I would hunt it down)

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
To comment on the current poll - Your results are going to be incredibly skewed as many of the characters in the poll do not even appear in the remastered version of the game yet. So at this time, the poll is practically useless.

Reactions: Shadefang

hero23093060

Jul 17, 2021
well well well what i have here you are my favorite developer now you know NiiChan i don't play this game yet but am gonna play now after this massage because i enjoy MBML so much (and if i beg you for more EP is help you made it faster am gonna do it not gonna lie) you style in writing story made me read every word in game i don't play much renpy adult game but MBML from you is so good i don't know why but a way how you writing story when am read not a single word made me cringe at all

and MC in you game is good not to handsome not to ugly just normal guy (with adult game plot armor to hlep him fuck every girl) a lot of game i play from this site i end up fap in sex scene alway but you game can keep me focus on story more than sex scene that why i love MBML so much so now am gonna try this and i know it gonna be good at MBML keep up good work you made a new fan now :p

PS.i know a lot of you read this and think " RIP english what a stupid person in the world don't know about gramma " but well sorry about that i just try to say what i feel in every game i play so far now

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
3,000 Discord Member Commemoration Wallpapers!
Visit Patreon for 8k resolution:

HS2_2021-11-12-17-19-15-9782.png

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
I gotta say... It's pretty weird that the player just misses pretty much all the content with Eliza if he chooses the wrong option about where to pee.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I like both LCC and MBML, having them interconnected this way is nice but hopefully the stories stay seperate but it would be a nice way to have multiple perspectives of each storyline from the different MCs view points. Will have to wait and see. Good Job NiiChan

LilithWalker

Sep 3, 2018
IT has been a bit of time and after playing the latest realis of MBisML i saw that this game has new models and I'm praying to god that NIIChan did something about the SISTER KANA my GOD the only character name i remember and I wanted to ask my fellow CULTURED MAN is she still the same and is she still traying to NTR her brother with the MC friend for the FFM plot plz tell he fixed or removed them OR at least made the Friend being in to girls from the start so I don't feel betrayed again

Thanks for the Hard Work NIIChan love your models and game and story BUT i slit hate KANAs Guts even now :3
AND I really want to play this game again so bad HHHHHHHAAa Love you all for reading this :p

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
IT has been a bit of time and after playing the latest realis of MBisML i saw that this game has new models and I'm praying to god that NIIChan did something about the SISTER KANA my GOD the only character name i remember and I wanted to ask my fellow CULTURED MAN is she still the same and is she still traying to NTR her brother with the MC friend for the FFM plot plz tell he fixed or removed them OR at least made the Friend being in to girls from the start so I don't feel betrayed again

Thanks for the Hard Work NIIChan love your models and game and story BUT i slit hate KANAs Guts even now :3
AND I really want to play this game again so bad HHHHHHHAAa Love you all for reading this :p
That part has changed quite a bit. It isn't too likely that we will have "lessons" in the remastered game.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
NiiChan is going on holidays until 2022, so any bug reports posted on this forum will not be seen by him until he returns. I'll be trying to keep a list of what is posted here for him. If you wish to actually make sure your bug report is seen, then join the Discord and use the appropriate channels there.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes