Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Holy moly! The Remastered version is so much better! WTF is wrong with your sister trying to steal Eliza, one of the main love interests?!?!? That's hella bad, good thing it got scrapped in the Remastered version!
I have since finished both Remastered and basic version and I must say, the writting in the Remastered version and the Models are uncomparably better.

Excellent job by the devs, it shows real growth and desire to make a great product. Kudos!
I see you have already finished the original version that I sent you. :)

I also think that the changes have improved the game.

In theory what Kana does is "help" Eliza to propose to the MC and teach her about... I'm not sure. I suspect that after the complaints, the developer preferred to change the story, or thought it didn't fit Eliza's personality (possibly Kana's yes) or preferred to avoid another wave of complaints when the time came. Or maybe he simply believed that this change was better. In any case, I prefer it that way.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

In theory what Kana does is "help" Eliza to propose to the MC and teach her about... I'm not sure. I suspect that after the complaints, the developer preferred to change the story, or thought it didn't fit Eliza's personality (possibly Kana's yes) or preferred to avoid another wave of complaints when the time came. Or maybe he simply believed that this change was better. In any case, I prefer it that way.
Yes, I think the developer realized that Eliza should always be one of the first and most important girls for the MC. She spent 2 years with him, the MC would need to be a heartless monster to go after other girls and not her (especially while knowing how she feels). Either way, the way Kana acts was making her completely unlikeable. She acted more like a NTR Bull then a little sister, its a very typical troupe for the bull to pretend to help the girl get the MC and then corrupt her into sleeping with the Bull (which was exactly what Kana was doing, which doesnt fit her character at all). If she's a little sister with no friends that lived in the mountains, its makes absolutely no sense she would be this mastermind seductress with all the knowledge in the world. She should be a sweet and naive girl that misses her brother.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

Thanks for sharing, btw, it was great playing both versions and getting a perspective into what changed and what was kept.

Reactions: BlasKyau

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Interesting point of view. I interpreted Kana's behavior as more of a mix of trolling and teasing because she quickly figured out how Eliza felt about the MC.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Interesting point of view. I interpreted Kana's behavior as more of a mix of trolling and teasing because she quickly figured out how Eliza felt about the MC.
It's not really trolling when she asks the girl to "train kissing with her" instead of actually helping her with the MC. She's just cucking him and stealing the girl. Good thing Eliza is the first girl to get romanced in the Remastered version, I find that much more lore friendly and logical.

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Sorry, I confused about this. I download the game from link on first post, when I start the game it says episode 2. But, I read the changelog on thread it already on episode 5.
Is the game on the link from first post include all the latest episode?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sorry, I confused about this. I download the game from link on first post, when I start the game it says episode 2. But, I read the changelog on thread it already on episode 5.
Is the game on the link from first post include all the latest episode?
Episode 5 is the old version

Episode 2 is the remastered

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Should have been started with murder attempt on MC girl the rape with 6 is weird .downloaded this because of my bully but deleted at first 3 slides atleast change that in remastered version or release exclusive or something like that there are people who hate rape and harrasment.i think murder attempt and mc thought of his girlfriend dead and later he found it she's still alive is better than 6 men rape please consider this please atleast put vote for 2 plots murder attempt vs rape

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Should have been started with murder attempt on MC girl the rape with 6 is weird .downloaded this because of my bully but deleted at first 3 slides atleast change that in remastered version or release exclusive or something like that there are people who hate rape and harrasment.i think murder attempt and mc thought of his girlfriend dead and later he found it she's still alive is better than 6 men rape please consider this please atleast put vote for 2 plots murder attempt vs rape
Well, in NiiChan's words the rape:

Got toned down to an attempt.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Welp. I already toned it down to an attempt. Either way, rape or not, because that's how I want the story to be, that's how the game is going to be.

• Sad
Reactions: acondo

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I find rape and harassment as distasteful as you. But the thing is that the rape attempt is the premise of the story. And it is quite likely that the story would be very different if that was changed to a murder attempt. And despite my distate for rape (and descriptions of rape) I find the premise very interesting.

Just do what I did: skim through / skip the part where the rape attempt is described and you don't have to dwell on that event too much.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I find rape and harassment as distasteful as you. But the thing is that the rape attempt is the premise of the story. And it is quite likely that the story would be very different if that was changed to a murder attempt. And despite my distate for rape (and descriptions of rape) I find the premise very interesting.

Just do what I did: skim through / skip the part where the rape attempt is described and you don't have to dwell on that event too much.
That's not an attempt or true event?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
In the remaster it is a rape attempt that is not shown in pictures, only in text. I haven't played the original version, but my understanding is that it was completed rape there.
Yup, in the original Irene was raped when they were kidnapped (though it was never depicted iirc, just in text) but in the remaster, one of the thugs suggests it (or maybe starts the attempt? I don't remember) before (again iirc) a female voice tells him not to.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
According to the background of eliza and the ex-boyfriend, is this game like deviant anomalies have some supernatural content in it?:alien:
There are strange lights coming under irene's face in one of the scene, it is not the right time to tell ghost story:eek:
Screenshot 2021-08-21 042123.png
I will be happy to see more about how the girls fight for mc behind mc's back, such as using shady tricks to block the other girls or using there body to keep mc remain to them, then the loser can only just get useless jealousy and wrath, and finally the harem path mc need to solve the problem when the girls know that mc having multiple relationship with many other girls at the same time. Thinking about this make me feel so excited.:devilish:
I think I find a bug of this version, I can see there is a sex scene of irene in the replay scene even I still not progress the story to that moment yet. When I click that it shows nothing and the screen back to the story that I am reading, but the little box on top right corner will then disappear and cannot click the save button.:rolleyes:
Haven't play the original one so I don't know is the story of remastered is really following the same content of the original one or not, but compare the story of remastered ep1 it seems a little bit shorter? :unsure:
Moreover, there is no claire or even kana appear in this ep yet.:mad:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Yuna is the best girl. Strong, assertive, assholish, can fight, don't care for weak loosers, read hentai. I will make her submit to me with my gigantic *insert eggplant emoji* and beg for more before the end of this game, and i will make tons of little babies with her to conquer the world, this i promise!! :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yuna is the best girl. Strong, assertive, assholish, can fight, don't care for weak loosers, read hentai. I will make her submit to me with my gigantic *insert eggplant emoji* and beg for more before the end of this game, and i will make tons of little babies with her to conquer the world, this i promise!! :love:
As far as I know, Yuna will always be the dominant one. I don't think you can switch her roles with her because of what NiiChan said. I don't know if you mean that when you say that you will make her submit, but I comment on it just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

MinNuyen

Jan 15, 2018
I just started this game, but I notice there are similar characters with My Bully Is My Lover (Jess, Aurora, Kana) though they look younger. And the MC looks the same. But his GF is named Irene so I haven't spotted any more substantial connection with MBIML yet. And the opening seems to suggest that the GF wasn't abused by those thugs yet, and there was a woman who seemed to be their boss who stopped them and did some other things.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes