Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Life Changing Choices REMASTERED [Ep.2] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 549 MB / 200 MB - Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.2-REMASTERED-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 532 MB / 182 MB - Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.2-REMASTERED-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
NiiChan
I am a big fan of the changes you've made in the rework (obviously other than what we talked about last time with the Food Wars stuff) but I found it odd that during the conversation with his Mom, he didn't say something like:

"Oh, and my boss at this company says she knows you. Her name is Aurora."

or something like that. I mean, they were just talking about it. It could have led to some more context you could have drawn into the story.

All I can really say is after having played so far into the original version, I'm chomping at the bit for this to catch back up eventually. I love both your games, but at the same time I kind of wish you were only working on one so we'd get the updates faster. Can you clone you?

Reactions: The_Hybrid

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan
I am a big fan of the changes you've made in the rework (obviously other than what we talked about last time with the Food Wars stuff) but I found it odd that during the conversation with his Mom, he didn't say something like:

"Oh, and my boss at this company says she knows you. Her name is Aurora."

or something like that. I mean, they were just talking about it. It could have led to some more context you could have drawn into the story.

All I can really say is after having played so far into the original version, I'm chomping at the bit for this to catch back up eventually. I love both your games, but at the same time I kind of wish you were only working on one so we'd get the updates faster. Can you clone you?
Well, to be honest... Finished this update in just ten days(believe it or not :KEK: ) So I could get to MBML faster. But I'm still resting atm. I'll release some teasers on the other thread as soon as I get started with it.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys i belive it's bug (but cant be 100% sure ofc) but when i let Eliza go out of MC room at the end of ep1 now at the beggining of ep2 she still wake up in MC beed and talk exacly like MC had confess to her.
It's some error or it's just one line story that no matter what u pick lead u to harem ?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes