Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys i belive it's bug (but cant be 100% sure ofc) but when i let Eliza go out of MC room at the end of ep1 now at the beggining of ep2 she still wake up in MC beed and talk exacly like MC had confess to her.
It's some error or it's just one line story that no matter what u pick lead u to harem ?
I'll check it.

EDIT: Ahh yes. I declared the wrong variable for it. Ill get a fix up later.

Reactions: Duergh

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
What's wrong with having them but being separate paths and having an additional path for vanilla people like you too? Your emphatic complaining may transform the game to your liking (if the dev is so inclined), but ruin it for others. I can also say that in your manner:

"I prefer NOT to skip or avoid domination, especially femdom (if I have to choose I prefer more extreme female domination, that just means I like soft femdom less than exteme femdom, although I like them both). Personally, if Yuna's story (or some other female's story) will not have all or most of her sex scenes as extreme FemDom (or soft femdom), probably I will skip it."

How does it feel?

That's why I specifically asked if there will be a PATH for my preference and not asked for my preference at the cost of exclusion of other preferences. Lets have a game we all can enjoy and sing kumbaya together! :) Of course, the ideal thing would be for the dev not listen to me or you or anyone and simply make the game they want to make and we simply choosing it if its for us or not choosing to play it if its not.

If I will ever make a game, I will write a preventive disclaimer for what people will get, so to avoid any such conversations like this. If I would make two or three paths, I would name them and I would also name what will never be in my game. That way it would hopefully be crystal clear what to expect.
wouldn´t it be supercool , if every dev. would say from the start this game will be like this....... and we could choose to play or not....but most dont say it from the start and you DL it and become diapointed cause you dont like what you see....like missing tags or misleading tags, bad descriptions...so- i vote for open written descrip.....but fem.dom isnt my cup of tea soooo good luck with this vn....

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

Story is dark but interesting

Not much to play yet but ill keep a eye on this one

Characters are not bad either

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm liking the changes, I think they improve the game and better explain the background of the involved LIs.

I have observed how the MC tries to empathize with Yuna ("I was like that", "it's a facade" or something similar), I guess it's a way to get some players to empathize with her. I don't remember if these thoughts were already in the initial version. In my case, as long as the only option with her is femdom, I intend to continue with the no. As much as I get to empathize with her, I'm not interested.

wouldn´t it be supercool , if every dev. would say from the start this game will be like this....... and we could choose to play or not....but most dont say it from the start and you DL it and become diapointed cause you dont like what you see....like missing tags or misleading tags, bad descriptions...so- i vote for open written descrip.....but fem.dom isnt my cup of tea soooo good luck with this vn....
There is no mandatory femdom in the game, if you want you can ignore the LI who has that fetish.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If I memory was right, last time you said you would continue to make the bully ep5 after ep4 as you would lost the passion by waiting a long time. You liar:cautious:

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm ... I finally decided to play this game, looked at the changelogs, and with the thoughts that a certain journey for 5 episodes awaited me, I started to play happily.
BUT, it turned out that you can only play 2 ... It was really very offensive, I don't know what exactly you will remaster there, but why is there no way to play 3 more episodes?
I don't remember where, but I saw some game that was also remastered, but there was an opportunity to play content that was being reworked.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm ... I finally decided to play this game, looked at the changelogs, and with the thoughts that a certain journey for 5 episodes awaited me, I started to play happily.
BUT, it turned out that you can only play 2 ... It was really very offensive, I don't know what exactly you will remaster there, but why is there no way to play 3 more episodes?
I don't remember where, but I saw some game that was also remastered, but there was an opportunity to play content that was being reworked.
I have to say that some of the things that happen in the initial version don't make sense if you play the first two chapters of the remastered version. There are major changes in how the history of some of the LIs with respect to the MC unfolds. There are situations that, with the changes that have been made, it's impossible to happen, at least as they occur in the initial version.

If you want to play that version I think I can pass you the initial game with the 5 episodes.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I have to say that some of the things that happen in the initial version don't make sense if you play the first two chapters of the remastered version. There are major changes in how the history of some of the LIs with respect to the MC unfolds. There are situations that, with the changes that have been made, it's impossible to happen, at least as they occur in the initial version.

If you want to play that version I think I can pass you the initial game with the 5 episodes.
Oh ... Well, probably since the storylines are so different, then it's not worth it. I think I'll just wait a couple of years until all the episodes come out after the remaster)

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I am very interested in this game. Is it worth it to play it right now even though there are chapters missing, or should I play the non-Remastered version? Additionally, could anyone tell me what are the differences between Remastered and Vanilla version?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I basically already have the whole outline of the story. All of the genres you mentioned except for NTR and corruption is in the outline already. Though, I made the story flexible enough for suggestions and feedbacks, so I might consider things here and there. Well it is basically a harem story so there is alot to look forward. That's all I can say for now ;)
Please no NTR or curruption please f no

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

If you could pass me the links for the version with 5 episodes I would thank you. It seems like it'll take too much time for the story to catch-up with the remastered version, so I'll check the basic version. Do you have walkthrough for that version aswell?

Reactions: BlasKyau

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Holy moly! The Remastered version is so much better! WTF is wrong with your sister trying to steal Eliza, one of the main love interests?!?!? That's hella bad, good thing it got scrapped in the Remastered version!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I have since finished both Remastered and basic version and I must say, the writting in the Remastered version and the Models are uncomparably better.

Excellent job by the devs, it shows real growth and desire to make a great product. Kudos!

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes