Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is Incest completely expunged from this version or can you choose relationships? Or maybe there is a *nudge nudge wink wink* kind of thing going on. You know... ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is Incest completely expunged from this version or can you choose relationships? Or maybe there is a *nudge nudge wink wink* kind of thing going on. You know... ;)
No incest at all

because otherwise Patreon will destroy the developer's ass with sandpaper, lemon juice and one big lawsuit

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i mean i don't know for the lawsuit...but patreon hunts incest-contents like a witcher kills monsters XD
I don't know about that. Most incest titles both new and old have MASSIVE incest themes in their games with readily available Incest patches for EVERYONE to see. A lot of times those same Devs engage with the community in the open about these themes even mentioning Patreon by name. YET, they are still in business with little to no comment from Patreon. So I don't know if they hunt them down that hard.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't know about that. Most incest titles both new and old have MASSIVE incest themes in their games with readily available Incest patches for EVERYONE to see. A lot of times those same Devs engage with the community in the open about these themes even mentioning Patreon by name. YET, they are still in business with little to no comment from Patreon. So I don't know if they hunt them down that hard.
i'm just saying what i heard/read on the net...i know that they tend to go hard on incest and lolis...but maybe the people who told me that aren't reliable

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
I went to play a little the older version and played a little from the remastered version and I have to say, the new version is superb, now I will have to delete the older one and wait for the remastered because I can't play anymore the older one after tasting the new one, I just hope that NiiChan release new Ep. more often than not.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i'm just saying what i heard/read on the net...i know that they tend to go hard on incest and lolis...but maybe the people who told me that aren't reliable
I don't think that you are altogether wrong. I'm just saying that Patreon has on a handful of occasions taken extreme measures on certain creators (maybe to make them examples?) but for the most part, they aren't that intrusive. I remember there was a creator, I don't remember the name, but they directly posted a link to a patch in their patreon page and he got thrown under the bus. He had a pretty popular game too. Oh well. But as I said. I've seen K7, MKz, and countless others (abbreviations to dev names in case it matters) talk about their game rather openly. Again, not much happens to them. As long as they keep the incest out of the Patreon release, they don't care much.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Is there any new content? Or just remastered episode?
I went to play a little the older version and played a little from the remastered version and I have to say, the new version is superb, now I will have to delete the older one and wait for the remastered because I can't play anymore the older one after tasting the new one, I just hope that NiiChan release new Ep. more often than not.
There will always be new content on each update from now on. I'm fleshing out the first batch of gals before I go back to the part where we left of from the previous version or at least somewhere around that. So we'll probably be at ep 8-10 when that happens. A lot of thoughts and planning was poured for this remaster/remake.
No matter what hate the others give to this game, I want to give justice to my very first project more than anything else.

Btw...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes