NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Episode 2 now released on Patreon!

HS2_2021-07-09-16-47-33-391 (Custom).png

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Mommy got a massive tits, short hair, beutiful glasses. My type. Please include her in mc's harem please please...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Since this is now remastered, then the mods wont work. Correct? They should be removed if that is the case.
The walk+gallery mod by Sir Leon has been updated to match current rework, shortly after it appeared here.

As for the plain walkthrough mod. Link lead to "Oops, not found" message.

I do agree the extras do need a little tidying up.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I read some messages….and guys? We're still talking about Yuna? Boooring

we understood already, she is fucking stupid, like brain-dead stupid.

She needs MC's help(for some fucking reason) but she does everything she can to jeopardize herself by treating him like garbage… I mean, this is literally “My Bully is My Lover's prologue”: What reason has MC to be nice to her or even help her when she is nothing but awful to him? I Can already tell that the dev will force MC to help her anyway, like combining MC's story to Yuna's…and I can only hope that after helping her, Yuna will be presenting herself naked on the lawn begging like a bitch to be fucked by MC otherwise it's not worth it…

It's not like her being awful actually helps MC…before the remastering her attitude wasn't helping at all, hell it actually hurt MC even more with irrational bullshit and throwing fits about people talking about her while she is not around(supposedly).

I mean, you wanna make a tsundere character? It's fine, but this is not a tsundere, this is how you write an asshole who is literally fucking herself in the ass with a dildo covered with sandpaper because she is too proud to be a decent human being(not nice, decent would be good in my agenda) to someone.

You want to see a real tsundere? Watch Fiona, Grace, and Rachel from Photo Hunt, or Yui from My Real Desire, or Lucy from My New Family, or the Ginger Girl from Lucky Paradox, at some point the “Tsun”-trait MUST go down, or it's limited to harmless comments.

Seriously Yuna is the only reason why i started to prefer My Bully is My Lover...(aside the pointless references to other games which...are pointless and boring and if i was the developer of those games, i would feel insulted...but i can't really comment on this because i'm not those developers)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1340238
I think you already said that a million times. :ROFLMAO:
well.. the game has only one main subject XDXD i don't have issues with the other girls XD and i checked blackyasu talking about Yuna at the beginning of this page...what can i do? i can either spread my truth...or shut up...and technically i'm giving a feedback to you

i mean if you think about it when i talk about yuna i'm not talking about the other characters, meaning that the rest of the game is fine, yuna is a problem(for me) XD

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
well.. the game has only one main subject XDXD i don't have issues with the other girls XD and i checked blackyasu talking about Yuna at the beginning of this page...what can i do? i can either spread my truth...or shut up...and technically i'm giving a feedback to you

i mean if you think about it when i talk about yuna i'm not talking about anyone else, meaning that the rest of the game is fine, yuna is a problem(for me) XD
I'm gonna make more Yuna retarded contents then.
806518810755727440.gif 770747739105001502.gif

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I read some messages….and guys? We're still talking about Yuna? Boooring

we understood already, she is fucking stupid, like brain-dead stupid.

She needs MC's help(for some fucking reason) but she does everything she can to jeopardize herself by treating him like garbage… I mean, this is literally “My Bully is My Lover's prologue”: What reason has MC to be nice to her or even help her when she is nothing but awful to him? I Can already tell that the dev will force MC to help her anyway, like combining MC's story to Yuna's…and I can only hope that after helping her; Yuna will be presenting herself naked on the lawn begging like a bitch to be fucked by MC otherwise it's not worth it…

It's not like her being awful actually helps MC…before the remastering her attitude wasn't helping at all, hell it actually hurt MC even more with irrational bullshit and throwing fits about people talking about her while she is not around(supposedly).

I mean, you wanna make a tsundere character? It's fine, but this is not a tsundere, this is how you write an asshole who is literally fucking herself in the ass with a dildo with sandpaper wrapped around it.

You want to see a real tsundere? Watch Fiona, Grace, and Rachel from Photo Hunt, or Yui from My Real Desire, or Lucy from My New Family, or the Ginger Girl from Lucky Paradox, at some point the “Tsun”-trait MUST go down, or it's limited to harmless comments.

Seriously Yuna is the only reason why i started to prefer My Bully is My Lover...(aside the pointless references to other games which...are pointless and boring and if i was the developer of those games, i would feel insulted...but i can't really comment on this because i'm not those developers)
agreed

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
is it even possible?XD I mean if i need help from someone, i don't tickle his still fresh psychological scars...believing that he will help me anyway...i mean she acts like she is super smart but never heard of "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"??
I'd rather go with salt.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd rather go with salt.
If you're planning to catch someone who likes salty foods? I can agree but still need a reason why MC would ever want to help Yuna.

because so far(before the remastering at least) MC doesn't want to help yuna, but apparently he must. Honestly i prefer someone willing to help me rather than forced to help me, because with the second one i can't know when the guy will stop and be like "you know what? this is too much for me, you're on your own which means you're going to fail because you need me, like it or not, without me you're done"

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you're planning to catch someone who likes salty foods? I can agree but still need a reason why MC would ever want to help Yuna.

because so far(before the remastering at least) MC doesn't want to help yuna, but apparently he must. Honestly i prefer someone willing to help me rather than forced to help me, because with the second one i can't know when the guy will stop and be like "you know what? this is too much for me, you're on your own which means you're going to fail because you need me, like it or not, without me you're done"
770747739105001502.gif
But in all seriousness... I'm changing things, so don't worry.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes