Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Haven't played since episode 3, how do I get the Episode 5 files now that the game has remastered chapter 1? I would like to play chapter 4 and 5 before I move on to the remasterd chapter 1.

Here. I think the links still work.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Ok, so I played the game to see what the NTR hubbub was about. From what I see, MC's gf gets raped sometime in the past, before the start of the game. MC ends up in the hospital, and his gf is never found. I don't know how long it happened before the start of the game, but we don't see it happen. We just read parts of it in his nightmare. Is the raping of MC's female friends going to be an ongoing theme in this game, or was this just a set up for the MC's personality?

Based on the dev's comment above, it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing (since he said NTR and corruption aren't planned genres). With that being the case, doesn't the NTR tag seem a bit excessive? It is something that happened before the start of the game, and is only mentioned to explain the traumatic mental state of the MC. Maybe it's just me, but when I see the NTR tag, I expect to see multiple instances of NTR, not just a passing mention of something that happened in the past. The NTR tag gives a certain expectation of the game, and it can have a negative effect on both NTR lovers and NTR haters. The lovers will feel deceived because there isn't really any NTR, and the haters will blacklist it because the mere mention gives them an aneurism. Of course, if you plan on adding NTR in the future, then this point is moot.

Maybe a little explanation in the overview will clear up any false expectations, and potentially save you from losing the NTR haters who will blacklist your game just for having the NTR tag.
2 years at least its mentioned a few times

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Before I get deeper into this:

I just finished the remastered CH1 and loved it. I downloaded the CH 5 that was posted above. My question is: Is that the full game or JUST chapter 5? I'd like to play either CH 2-5 or if I had to 1-5. (I played them before but lost my HD and I'm on a new computer now).

NM, it must just be CH 5 only as I've never kissed Alice in remastered one and she's just mentioned "that kiss". So, anywhere I can get the full "old" game?

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
So, is Key's raped girflriend Irene or Irine? Everyone calls her Irene but character card says "Irine". Also what kind of font makes "Z" look like "З"?
Irine.png

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
2,000 Discord Member Commemoration Wallpapers!

banner.png

Reactions: BlasKyau

gameboy9527

Nov 15, 2020
Yuna's heart also has a soft side.

Yuna can also be true love.

I want to see the process of the story more than the picture.

Whether new or old, don't put too much pressure on yourself.

You good jobs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yuna's heart also has a soft side.

Yuna can also be true love.
With the femdom and her behavior towards the MC I don't think I'm interested in looking for it.

My intention is that when the option to include her in the harem presents itself, I will not even have the opportunity to choose and that the game will automatically reject her.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
With the femdom and her behavior towards the MC I don't think I'm interested in looking for it.

My intention is that when the option to include her in the harem presents itself, I will not even have the opportunity to choose and that the game will automatically reject her.
Patients little padawan

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Patients little padawan
Well, unless her evolution changes a lot with respect to the first version, I don't think I'm going to get fond of her.

At the end of episode 5 I didn't hate her, but I didn't like her either. The chances of me being interested in her as LI were remote at best, nil realistically. So either it changes a lot how her evolution (story and personality) is approach, or I honestly doubt that I have the slightest interest in her.

I don't think NiiChan intends to change Yuna that much (I think he doesn't mean to change her at all). But we will see it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well, unless her evolution changes a lot with respect to the first version, I don't think I'm going to get fond of her.

At the end of episode 5 I didn't hate her, but I didn't like her either. The chances of me being interested in her as LI were remote at best, nil realistically. So either it changes a lot how her evolution (story and personality) is approach, or I honestly doubt that I have the slightest interest in her.

I don't think NiiChan intends to change Yuna that much (I think he doesn't mean to change her at all). But we will see it.
I said it before that reading her inner monologue and due to her trauma she's paranoid to let people get close. So she's bitch to everyone. Once mc shows her that he's a competent man capable of protecting everyone she'll surely change her attitude. Change probably won't be drastic but she'll be less of a bitch.
All you have to I be a little more patient towards her.
I'm not here to change your opinion. Just stating mine. So whatever floats your boat.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I said it before that reading her inner monologue and due to her trauma she's paranoid to let people get close. So she's bitch to everyone. Once mc shows her that he's a competent man capable of protecting everyone she'll surely change her attitude. Change probably won't be drastic but she'll be less of a bitch.
All you have to I be a little more patient towards her.
I'm not here to change your opinion. Just stating mine. So whatever floats your boat.
As long as she has femdom I'm not going to give her any points (I would only give her points after the femdom disappeared, and I'm not at all convinced that this is going to happen). And Yuna's attitude towards the MC and the rest of the people in the house doesn't help me to like her or to want to give her points.

I guess everyone has their own tastes and expectations. Yuna just doesn't interest me.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The more you hate, the more you love.
That's what she said. :KEK:
Reminds me of the love-hate relationship that two smaller drakes and a much larger drake had with each other: the big one bit them in the head at least once and engaged in dwarf throwing, but they sat next to each other at the fence more than once and took naps.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes