Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I get it. I wasn't trying to change any minds,
And no I'm not into femdom or maledom.
I get the point though.

I still believe there is a vanilla girl somwhere inside Yuna.

As you probably guess english isn't my first language, so some
structures and sentences might seem a bit odd.
And some answers get longer than necessary just because
of that language barrier.

Any way have a nice day.
English isn't my first language either.

In any case, I'm not going to try to change anyone's mind either. Whoever likes Yuna, I suppose he will continue to like her (because surely what I dislike about her will be what he likes)

I doubt we can have a vanilla relationship with Yuna. Maybe I'm wrong (and it's certainly one of those things that would be interesting to know). Either way, if we start the relationship with femdom (although I would not care if it were maledom), it is unlikely that I will reach the point where the femdom disappears with enough points to establish a relationship with her (unless 0 points are enough).

NiiChan. The only long-term options with Yuna are femdom and maledom? Is there a possibility of a vanilla relationship?

Reactions: strel1

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
English isn't my first language either.

In any case, I'm not going to try to change anyone's mind either. Whoever likes Yuna, I suppose he will continue to like her (because surely what I dislike about her will be what he likes)

I doubt we can have a vanilla relationship with Yuna. Maybe I'm wrong (and it's certainly one of those things that would be interesting to know). Either way, if we start the relationship with femdom (although I would not care if it were maledom), it is unlikely that I will reach the point where the femdom disappears with enough points to establish a relationship with her (unless 0 points are enough).

NiiChan. The only long-term options with Yuna are femdom and maledom? Is there a possibility of a vanilla relationship?
I think Yuna just created a barrier around her for her own "safety". I kinda understand that - if no one is close to you then no one can hurt you emotionally.

I think if you break her barrier, she will be a sweet girl. From what I can see (I played only chapter 1 remaster) this game isn't focused on "dom" content, so vanilla route with her is possible and even if not - the "dom" routes won't be extreme, just a determinant who's leading in the sex scenes.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well, I think it's trust issues.

Yuna can't be vulnerable until she knows, that MC is gonna stick around.
No matter what!

So there is also abandonment issues that makes her cold and detached.
And the issue of loss is a substantial factor in her actions and behaviour
towards others.

And she is reading people pretty much off the bat.
High perception skill

That's why MC thought she read his mind.
It's skill that I think she honed during a long time to assess threats
and opportunities, thats what keept her alive.

So if you're not friendly the feeling of pain to loose someone don't affect
you as much. As being engaged and involved. A lot less to lose, a simpler
way to protect yourself from pain and harm. Kinda important if you are
emotional broken since childhood.

But she might open up if the MC makes her feel safe,
and she might be more open and kinder.
But she is protecting herself and others.

Who knows, I mean with enough trust she might be a real sweet heart.

But I think you really have to earn that trust, so she can relax,
then she might feel no need to be bossy, in private or in any other
settings when she can trust that she is with friends.

But at the moment she regards every new thing or person as
a threat to the ones she protecting.
So her guard will probably be up for a long while.

Only the writer knows her and how this character will evolve.

That's how I see it.

Well, I guess you basicly said the same, with a lot less words.
I try to use less words if possible.
Yeah I basically think the same.
She has trust issues due to her past. If she's cold and arrogant less friends she will have and will she suffer if she loses them as she has lost so many people in the past. Being cold is her protective mechanism to not suffer the same pain again and again.
I also believe when she sees that Mc will stick around her till the end her mechanism will collapse, if not in public at least in privet. So I will endure till the that time.

Reactions: strel1

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
She has trust issues due to her past. If she's cold and arrogant less friends she will have and will she suffer if she loses them as she has lost so many people in the past. Being cold is her protective mechanism to not suffer the same pain again and again.
I also believe when she sees that Mc will stick around her till the end her mechanism will collapse, if not in public at least in privet. So I will endure till the that time.
I am thinking though, people who have issues with Yuna is not due to these reasons. But rather that she is the dominant in the bedroom. Not everyone likes femdom (I am not a big fan myself) and I think this is part of the problem people have. They would rather it be either a bit more vanilla. Just a theory, not sure if that's the case for some, but it's the idea I get reading some of the posts.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I am thinking though, people who have issues with Yuna is not due to these reasons. But rather that she is the dominant in the bedroom. Not everyone likes femdom (I am not a big fan myself) and I think this is part of the problem people have. They would rather it be either a bit more vanilla. Just a theory, not sure if that's the case for some, but it's the idea I get reading some of the posts.
I don't have problems with light femdom but avoid extreme femdom. I can feel her suffering and understand her reasoning for coldness. So I will give her the a chance.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think Yuna just created a barrier around her for her own "safety". I kinda understand that - if no one is close to you then no one can hurt you emotionally.

I think if you break her barrier, she will be a sweet girl. From what I can see (I played only chapter 1 remaster) this game isn't focused on "dom" content, so vanilla route with her is possible and even if not - the "dom" routes won't be extreme, just a determinant who's leading in the sex scenes.
After five chapters played, Yuna is the same insufferable, arrogant and unpleasant as in the first chapter. I think that to break her barrier you must use a really big hammer (and not in the figurative sense)

Otherwise, I don't know, and possibly never will, how extreme her domination scenes are, since I'm not going to watch them.

I think the MC has enough trouble himself to deal with Yuna's trust issues. If she doesn't trust people she can always buy herself a dog.

For the rest, I suspect that what happens will be more similar to what you have written than to my request to buy a dog. Except in my case they will not become boyfriends / lovers.

My problem is both: I don't like domination, and I don't like her. Both separately are enough for me not to want to have a relationship with Yuna. Now imagine the two together.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I generally liked the remaster.
Eliza stuff was good and made more sense to me personally than the original.
Great you can turn down Yuna!
The changed cooking scene and dialog is nice too.

As for the complaints of the fight scene, well maybe MC didn't expect a guy who had been accelerated horizontally against the force of gravity several meters into a wall via a small surface area foot would not have a completely crushed rib cage.
Besides MC needed to take a hit so Eliza would confess her love so it was fine <Black Knight>It was just a flesh wound!</Black Knight>

Yuna's inner/outer dialog seems a bit erratic, unless she is a bit mentally disturbed rather than cold/calculating.

Reactions: Buffalo Games

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No offence, but I think the remastered ch1 quality is way better than the bully ch3. How come two games almost develop at the same time have such a visible improvement? :whistle:
Also, the dorm part beginning some how remind me of my real desire by lyk4n, is this game inspired by that game? :unsure:
Just play the bully before but not this one, will there have any scene that yuna not wearing glasses in the future? I think she is much more beautiful if she is not glasses according to the flashback.:p
Moreover, is the characters list have listed all possible Li in this story and will just focus on them but no adding anymore? I'm attracted by Claire, just want to know what is her role in the story and the possibility of romancing her.:cry:

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'm attracted by Claire, just want to know what is her role in the story and the possibility of romancing her.:cry:
Sit tight and buckle up. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: She won't be my pfp, signature and all over my discord server for nothing. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shyguy1369

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Sit tight and buckle up. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: She won't be my pfp, signature and all over my discord server for nothing. :KEK:
This game's characters are definitely more attractive than the characters from bully.:whistle:
May I ask how soon it will happen? :p

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
so she wasn't actually raped then? that's a relief. Love both games man, I just wonder if you'll alternate releases between LCC and MBIML or will you remaster LCC fully then come back to MBIML?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes