Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
how I can download non remasered version?
Old version compressed by JokerLeader links are still listed in the below post and working. As they probably soon will get edited out, let me copy them directly here:
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 341 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 324 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Life Changing Choices [Episode 5] NiiChan

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Old version compressed by JokerLeader links are still listed in the below post and working. As they probably soon will get edited, let me copy them directly here:
I will not delete the files, so that people can still download that version

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You guys seem to forget one thing - devs tend to remaster their games when they are not satisfied with current results. I think most of the time it doesn't have anything to do with milking money. If they don't remaster it and will keep working on a game that they don't like, it has a huge chance to simply get abandoned. (like you've seen a milion times on this site)

So if you're angry about that decision and you don't like the remaster so far, just do yourself a favor and stay away from the game for now, come back in few months (preferably when the remaster will catch up with the original) and then you will see with a cool head if the remaster was worth it.

Don't shit on the dev for it, try working on something you don't like/you think you can do better. You will have thoughts like "this should be like that", "this would be better", "why did I do that in the first place", "I hate that" etc. all the time. It's really discouraging and often leads to abandoning projects.
Welp... it's only you that gets it so far ahahaha. :ROFLMAO:
But, thank you for stating the point.

EDIT: I think someone said. To just drop this off and continue with episode 6? Then what? Make something that I'm not happy with? Pfff... You guys will be happy, but what about the creator? Did you at least ask him if he's happy with what he's doing? :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdiXv2k

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Things I'm hoping for:
Better reason why they're after the mother than "Gang who likes to kidnap chefs"
More realistic timing to sexual encounters. The previous version had a lot of rushed sex scenes.

Things I miss:
Shina's super pink hair.
The Food Wars references.
Irene's old look. She looked better before, especially her hair. I also preferred the old version when she actually had regained her memory.

I will say that I like that Eliza is more front and center now. In the previous version, she seemed to just get forgotten pretty early on. Then it turned into some sort of "lesbian practice" things she was doing and she seemed to disappear from the story almost entirely. So this is much better.

Reactions: HansDampf788

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The Food Wars references
The mother issue has a good reason. And will connect us to a character later.
And.... :KEK:
I will miss this too! But we'll take the realistic path as much as we can from now on.
i148.jpg

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hm... The studio calls it rendered screenshot. So.... :ROFLMAO:
I'm a noob, so don't know the difference.
Rendering in something like poser or daz takes a while. just like Neo you'll spend the same time building the scene but an individual image can take 30mins to hours depending on the quality level you want to put out and your computers hardware. It's why HS is so popular as a medium. You can pump out 100 images in the time it takes to make a few Daz renders. But the quality is incomparable.

But calling TK17 or any of the Illusion games Screenshots renders is the same as calling any video game screenshot a render. The image was rendered by your graphics card when you played the game so while technically a render, it's not what artists refer to. They call Images they had to render in a program like Poser, Daz3D or Blender a render as the hardware doesn't create the image until after everything is set up to do so. Daz is free so try it out and you will see the difference as you try to make your first render with the model and scenes it gives. The time it takes to make good quality images really does stand out.

I like TK17 (BON My New Life) or Honey Select games because they can really pump out a lot of content compared to Daz rendered games or hand drawn, but quality wise they are extremely limited in comparison.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Rendering in something like poser or daz takes a while. just like Neo you'll spend the same time building the scene but an individual image can take 30mins to hours depending on the quality level you want to put out and your computers hardware. It's why HS is so popular as a medium. You can pump out 100 images in the time it takes to make a few Daz renders. But the quality is incomparable.

But calling TK17 or any of the Illusion games Screenshots renders is the same as calling any video game screenshot a render. The image was rendered by your graphics card when you played the game so while technically a render, it's not what artists refer to. They call Images they had to render in a program like Poser, Daz3D or Blender a render as the hardware doesn't create the image until after everything is set up to do so. Daz is free so try it out and you will see the difference as you try to make your first render with the model and scenes it gives. The time it takes to make good quality images really does stand out.

I like TK17 (BON My New Life) or Honey Select games because they can really pump out a lot of content compared to Daz rendered games or hand drawn, but quality wise they are extremely limited in comparison.
797032635532181544.gif
Hmmn... I see now. Might consider Daz in the future. Till I get better PC tho. I heard it takes a beefy PC to get good quality renders from it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
View attachment 1232220
Hmmn... I see now. Might consider Daz in the future. Till I get better PC tho. I heard it takes a beefy PC to get good quality renders from it.
Depends. I can pump out a decent render in 15 mins and I don't have the lastest and greatest by any means. But less time than that and it gets grainy.

Really my post is about not being disengenous about your images. Calling them renders makes it sound self important when you could easily move that scene set to another person and they can create 100 images today in that scene with Zero effort.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Depends. I can pump out a decent render in 15 mins and I don't have the lastest and greatest by any means. But less time than that and it gets grainy.

Really my post is about not being disengenous about your images. Calling them renders makes it sound self important when you could easily move that scene set to another person and they can create 100 images today in that scene with Zero effort.
Yeah.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played the Remastered:

Short Version: Yuna = bad(personality-wise), the rest of the episode is good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the dev: keep this graphic u.u it's bloody perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and BlasKyau

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
*Kicks MC right at his face* :KEK:
i was trying to not say "she is an useless and worthless cunt that deserves every disgrace in her life and more" or the fans of her would report me out of spite...and i was out the mods "problematic user"-list for like a year XD

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Uhh... no I didn't switch from HS2 to AI. I was using AI all this time.
I will probably just change the renders for the old characters who has cameos on MBML, nothing more.
So is it always AI?
Looking at the characters it looks like an improved version of it.
A new upgrade of AI? Or what changed?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the MC, here are my thoughts. The fact that Yuna has wiped the floor with him in such a way allows the following thoughts: 1st option: The quality of his training leaves something to be desired. Of course, this does not reflect well on other characters, but I think this is the least likely option. 2nd option: He massively underestimates opponents and this makes him lie face down in the dirt. This assumption is supported by the fact that he relies too much on his style. 3rd option: Since the disappearance of his girlfriend, he lacks serious motivation to make an effort.

My conclusion is therefore: The MC must realize that he can't just fight according to the pattern. He should therefore also use the basics of his culinary skills: After all, those who cook do not only work according to the recipe but also improvise and experiment. My time in history class is long gone, but in the end, the great generals of history were so great because they used unconventional tactics with which they could take their opponents by surprise.

And even if I'm going out on a limb, I assume that Yuna is following a similar idea. In order to force the MC to evolve, he must recognize the limitations of his current skills. With the current level, he will very likely not be able to protect anyone from the coming dangers that will come sooner or later.

Reactions: Guardra

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 1232228
It does take a good rig, i would say a 1080/1080TI+ for good quality renders with good render output (more CUDA cores + iterations per second), animations are a pain in the ass as daz has no soft physics (there is workarounds tho), daz is slow as hell specially for opening scenes, it's very frustrating sometimes. So yeah... stay with AI for as long as you can.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So is it always AI?
Looking at the characters it looks like an improved version of it.
A new upgrade of AI? Or what changed?
Yep! Nothing was upgraded. Pretty much just higher skin resolution and a bit of lighting. The lighting does everything.

Reactions: nepheele

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i was trying to not say "she is an useless and worthless cunt that deserves every disgrace in her life and more" or the fans of her would report me out of spite...and i was out the mods "problematic user"-list for like a year XD
tenor (11).gif

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes