Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
You have the choice to. Or you can stay on dom path. Though, still quite a long way up to that point of the game.
I personally think sub doesn't fit her character, but more options are never a bad thing.. unless it slows down the content you can push.

I haven't had the chance to play the REMASTERED game yet, will try to give it a go later. The girls are looking good tho, good job.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's nice.

I do like it and I tend to play games that have content I enjoy and love her dominant side.

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh but it's irrelevant to me whether you like something or not, your preferences don't matter to me.

If you don't like a particular character, avoid her, simples. It's fantastic the dev has made different personalities rather than the usual bunch of bland girls that all fawn over the MC.

Nevermind, just read something I don't like....
Nor is it that I'm very interested in your tastes, the truth, it was just a comment.

If, for example, you (or someone else) liked watching kittens fuck, that would be fine, I guess. But I would still not be too interested to know it. But I would surely make a comment about it if someone claimed it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
so this is just episode one? So when can we expect episode 6?
A serious answer to this one. Is I'm not sure. Can't just give a date and pressure my self, can I?
But after my rest days. I'll work on MBML's ep4 next. After that, back here again for ep2 which will take time again, estimating one and a half month to finish. Back to MBML's ep5. Next part is the bright side, ep3-5 won't take that much time. I can probably get 2 episodes in a month since there's not much to change at that point(not promising anything). After everything is settled, it's time for me to choose which game I should prioritize, which will go down to 2 to 1 release schedule.

"Dev is milking yaaay~! Happy days!" :HideThePain:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
How did Eliza's story change from the original? I'm pretty sure the cutscene about her parent's death didn't change, or are you talking about in the future?
It's an assumption. If Irene's story changes for the better, Eliza's story changes for the worse, even if we don't know it yet. Not that I really have anything to confirm it.

Reactions: Zontany

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ya know, I never got a chance to check this game out. Do like your other game though, so when I saw this one in the update list and it is being remastered and starting over at episode 1, guess it was perfect timing to finally check it out lol.

I know for those who have been playing already, and seeing it start over from episode 1 are rather upset. I get that. But I always remind myself that these games are all in development. So bugs, crashes, errors, reworks, broken saves, etc are all just part of the process of development. Can't really be too frustrated over it as things are always subject to change. Just something you have to accept when you play a game mid-development.

Anyways, looking forward to finally getting a chance to check this out. ;)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It's an assumption. If Irene's story changes for the better, Eliza's story changes for the worse, even if we don't know it yet. Not that I really have anything to confirm it.
Fair enough. I can see Irene's story getting a lot better once she recovers and remembers the MC. Likewise, I can also see Eliza's story take a more depressing, darker turn when Irene meets the MC. Putting her on edge, since she said the MC is all she has left. Plus, she probably doesn't know who killed her parents, and I can see the murder making an appearance probably closer to the end of the game; while the MC would try and save her.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i want to ask something(let's call it "question to the fans" PS: it's about the previous version of the game, so i hope it won't end in spoilers XD): Am i the only one who was bothered by Yuna's attitude? I don't mind "tough girls" (a part of me is into it, actually...) but in Episode 5(i think) she was constantly insulting MC for being weak and pathetic after that "duel" but at the same time she openly admits that she needs MC's help, but her own words were "MC isn't ready but i still need his help"

The point is: why she didn't want to help MC(with training i guess) so that he could help her later? I mean, if she did help him, he would owe her a favour, like it or not and if MC is a decent guy he would keep his word.

Why would someone insult another person while knowing and understanding that this "Someone" will need that other person's help? Why backstab yourself by treating that person like shit?

I don't care about her being nice to MC(in this case) but who is so stupid to spit in their own meal before even begin to eat it?
Again: Yuna admits that needs MC's help...so why she should think that it's okay to treat him so poorly(in that Episode), what? she wants to exploit MC's good and selfless nature? It's okay if she wants...but still doesn't explain why being so hostile to him when she needs him, unless Yuna needs someone who hates her for her plan to work...

I don't mind Yuna's personality(i don't like it, but not enough to hate it)...but if this remastered version will fix this issue, you'll see one smiling customer right here :p

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Sayonara~! :KEK:
Do yourself a favor boss, don't engage the negativity. You only succeed in looking like a total douchecanoe right now as your responses are equally negative.

Criticism right now comes from being invested in your work only to be put back on the day you started. You may have your reasons, but that doesn't mean they have to like it. especially since we see WAY TOO MANY remasters these days. Some pan out, many don't. So for many this is a confidence breaker, and for good reason.

Also, Why are you acting this way to your audience that have been with you since october? You can always just drop the work or put it on hold until you remaster it since you still have another game in development. But you didn't remaster anything really, you just edited the story a bit. If you went from HS to HS2 or even Daz maybe, but you could have done what you changed in the current work and nothing would have come of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i want to ask something(let's call it "question to the fans" PS: it's about the previous version of the game, so i hope it won't end in spoilers XD): Am i the only one who was bothered by Yuna's attitude? I don't mind "tough girls" (a part of me is into it, actually...) but in Episode 5(i think) she was constantly insulting MC for being weak and pathetic after that "duel" but at the same time she openly admits that she needs MC's help, but her own words were "MC isn't ready but i still need his help"

The point is: why she didn't want to help MC(with training i guess) so that he could help her later? I mean, if she did help him, he would owe her a favour, like it or not and if MC is a decent guy he would keep his word.

Why would someone insult another person while knowing and understanding that this "Someone" will need that other person's help? Why backstab yourself by treating that person like shit?

I don't care about her being nice to MC(in this case) but who is so stupid to spit in their own meal before even begin to eat it?
Again: Yuna admits that needs MC's help...so why she should think that it's okay to treat him so poorly(in that Episode), what? she wants to exploit MC's good and selfless nature? It's okay if she wants...but still doesn't explain why being so hostile to him when she needs him, unless Yuna needs someone who hates her for her plan to work...

I don't mind Yuna's personality(i don't like it, but not enough to hate it)...but if this remastered version will fix this issue, you'll see one smiling customer right here :p
Doesn't matter until we see the revamp changes. Talking about an episode that now doesn't exist yet doesn't do any good.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Doesn't matter until we see the revamp changes. Talking about an episode that now doesn't exist yet doesn't do any good.
and i'm still curious about other people's opinion...i may be good feedback for the dev u.u by not wanting to talk about it you're doing a disservice u.u

I mean, with this remaster, the dev has the chance to fix/correct the inconsistencies that were present in the "original version", my question may be one of the many that would help to figure out those inconsistencies and plotholes u.u

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
and i'm still curious about other people's opinion...i may be good feedback for the dev u.u by not wanting to talk about it you're doing a disservice u.u
Given his answer to feedback was I do what I want a few pages back I'm not so sure. Personally I kept making the "fuck off I won't play your game" choices when it came to Yuna.

I think the dev was going for the Character that knew exactly what was going on but didn't want to let on that they were all in danger and she needed help troupe. While being Tsundere at the same time.

This causes the issues that Yuna is putting people in danger unnecessarily. Is portrayed as intelligent, smart, cold and calculating yet at the same time reckless, untrusting and unwise. She shows similar disdain in some ways for her own former students.

remove some of the redundant character traits and you could have a Cold (not Tsundere) calculating, wise mentor character who can be standoffish while pushing the MC to his intended destiny. She could be the perfect Mentor role from the Hero's Journey the MC gets in the story.

Or she could still be reckless untrusting and unwise leading toward ruin through her own mistakes and lack of trust.

But her character traits right now force her to be both at the same time.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Sayonara~! :KEK:
First of all I want to say that both versions are fine for me and the story is not a problem so thanks for the game.
But I would like to ask you some questions, cause I'm curious about some things if it's not a problem.
First of all I read that you've switched from HS2 to AIS, why?
I tried to compare the characters to the old version, many are different and some are quite the same, I would like to understand the reason for these changes.
Finally, will you also change the other game, since it has character references of this one with the look of the old version or will you continue as it is?
Thanks again :LOL:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
First of all I want to say that both versions are fine for me and the story is not a problem so thanks for the game.
But I would like to ask you some questions, cause I'm curious about some things if it's not a problem.
First of all I read that you've switched from HS2 to AIS, why?
I tried to compare the characters to the old version, many are different and some are quite the same, I would like to understand the reason for these changes.
Finally, will you also change the other game, since it has character references of this one with the look of the old version or will you continue as it is?
Thanks again :LOL:
Uhh... no I didn't switch from HS2 to AI. I was using AI all this time.
I will probably just change the renders for the old characters who has cameos on MBML, nothing more.

Reactions: nepheele

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Do yourself a favor boss, don't engage the negativity. You only succeed in looking like a total douchecanoe right now as your responses are equally negative.

Criticism right now comes from being invested in your work only to be put back on the day you started. You may have your reasons, but that doesn't mean they have to like it. especially since we see WAY TOO MANY remasters these days. Some pan out, many don't. So for many this is a confidence breaker, and for good reason.

Also, Why are you acting this way to your audience that have been with you since october? You can always just drop the work or put it on hold until you remaster it since you still have another game in development. But you didn't remaster anything really, you just edited the story a bit. If you went from HS to HS2 or even Daz maybe, but you could have done what you changed in the current work and nothing would have come of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1622939359333.png

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes