Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The rape was removed in the remaster.

NiiChan

I played through the game and I like it ;) kinda similar to "My Real Desire".

Kinda curious if we can dominate Yuna later in the game or content with her will be only femdom.

I know you're planning this game to be dark, but can you say what kind of dark? Or it will be too much of a spoiler?
What I mean is - if the +18 aspect of the game will be dark (rapes, blackmails etc.) or the story will be dark, or maybe both?
Yep. Male dom is set for the future.

Dark theme won't be on the +18 side. More about the story itself. Even on the previous version., the game is set to that path. I just brought it out early this time. Don't want people to go "wHoA~! I tHoUgHt tHiS iS a cOmEdY gAmE? GAME DELETED." :KEK:

Reactions: AdiXv2k

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
oh so the game is mostly for subs nice :)
It's a LI out of 12, which you can easily avoid, if that means the game is for submissives ...

The rape was removed in the remaster.

NiiChan

I played through the game and I like it ;) kinda similar to "My Real Desire".

Kinda curious if we can dominate Yuna later in the game or content with her will be only femdom.

I know you're planning this game to be dark, but can you say what kind of dark? Or it will be too much of a spoiler?
What I mean is - if the +18 aspect of the game will be dark (rapes, blackmails etc.) or the story will be dark, or maybe both?
I think the new dark story is Eliza's.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I think the new dark story is Eliza's.
Given the reaction to the 'training' scene with eliza and the dev personality of 'go fuck yourself' if you don't like the game he might go all crazy by making eliza a rape victim to nuke the thread. Oh you were crying about kana taking all the firsts with eliza, there no firsts to be taken :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I haven't played the remastered one.
And I'd like to say that I didn't find 'the rape' that disturbing to get it removed because it added a different motivation to bring out my inner sadistic torturer when I deal with the rapist. I'm one of those that absolutely despises rapists. And advocates the cruelest punishment for them. So that scene got me emotionally motivated to disdain the mafia group more. But that doesn't mean I want my LIs getting raped. It was a tragedy and it happened. Nothing can be done. But what couldcould've been done was to give us the satisfaction to torment those mfs. I don't think dev should change his visions too much if a same theme is used losely and a reoccurring thing.

Reactions: gameboy9527

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just want to say I really like the changes to the writing you made the MC actually have a personality now which I like. I quit playing this game really early on because I found the MC completely unlikable and boring and hated Yuna and the forced scene with her but you fixed both those issues so now I'm pretty interested in this game, as long as any sex scenes with Yuna stay optional.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yea.. I mean I get that having at least one dom LI is cool, but for those not into humiliation, she's worthless.
Game has 10+ LI if I'm not mistaken. One out of all those isn't that bad. And I think Yuna was putting on an act to rile up mc to measure him up. If you read her inner monologue carefully she could possibly be an understanding LIs and make compromise mc lives upto his potential.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenusKudo

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

Dark theme won't be on the +18 side. More about the story itself. Even on the previous version., the game is set to that path. I just brought it out early this time. Don't want people to go "wHoA~! I tHoUgHt tHiS iS a cOmEdY gAmE? GAME DELETED." :KEK:
You should add a clear message to the over in 'spoiler' in regard to dark theme. Less complian that way.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Game has 10+ LI if I'm not mistaken. One out of all those isn't that bad. And I think Yuna was putting on an act to rile up mc to measure him up. If you read her inner monologue carefully she could possibly be an understanding LIs and make compromise mc lives upto his potential.
The first version of the game as far as I remember had Yuna not being a switch, some how I doubt she'll drop the femdom stuff to be in the harem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I haven't played the remastered one.
And I'd like to say that I didn't find 'the rape' that disturbing to get it removed because it added a different motivation to bring out my inner sadistic torturer when I deal with the rapist. I'm one of those that absolutely despises rapists. And advocates the cruelest punishment for them. So that scene got me emotionally motivated to disdain the mafia group more. But that doesn't mean I want my LIs getting raped. It was a tragedy and it happened. Nothing can be done. But what couldcould've been done was to give us the satisfaction to torment those mfs. I don't think dev should change his visions too much if a same theme is used losely and a reoccurring thing.
Is everyone talking about one of the Female characters getting attacked by her ex boyfriend who the MC saved in an alley? That was rape attempt not a rape therefor he was not a rapist. It stopped before it happened right?
My real desire and this game are so similar so I am not sure which game has which scene.
but there was no rape in either game as far as I remember. I could be wrong though.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The first version of the game as far as I remember had Yuna not being a switch, some how I doubt she'll drop the femdom stuff to be in the harem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
When she walks way after beating mc she thinks something along this lines that she hopes mc becomes more confident and take charge to protect them all. She maybe one of those who
Is everyone talking about one of the Female characters getting attacked by her ex boyfriend who the MC saved in an alley? That was rape attempt not a rape therefor he was not a rapist. It stopped before it happened right?
My real desire and this game are so similar so I am not sure which game has which scene.
but there was no rape in either game as far as I remember. I could be wrong though.
I don't know what everyone else is talking about but I'm talking about MC's gf (I suck at remembering names) getting raped by mafia thugs in the past.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I guess it will be something interesting for those who like it. If all options with her are Femdom or Maledom, then I think I'll stick with my policy of ignoring her.

As long as it doesn't include rape, blackmail, death of LIs that interest me, then that's fine.

Not all LIs are Dom. Just one. Most are sub. It gives you a different feeling cause if most are the same way it's kinda boring.
Well, I see more romance than submission in LIs relationships with the MC, in fact, except for Yuna I don't see that there is a dominant / submissive role with any other LI.

Given the reaction to the 'training' scene with eliza and the dev personality of 'go fuck yourself' if you don't like the game he might go all crazy by making eliza a rape victim to nuke the thread. Oh you were crying about kana taking all the firsts with eliza, there no firsts to be taken :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As long as I don't see the rape and the MC didn't do it ... But considering Eliza is a virgin until this update, it doesn't seem likely that she was raped.

Well, I see her as an insensitive unpleasant and her internal dialogue doesn't help to improve my impression. Between that and domination (currently femdom and in a future or more femdom or maledom) is an LI from which I prefer the MC to be away ... possibly several hundred kilometers away. Or not sharing their lifes to simplify it a bit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like domination in any direction. Neither femdom nor maledom. That is why I avoid LIs with domination (be they dominant or submissive). In this case, it must be added that I deeply dislike Yuna's personality (and I know that this will not improve in the short term, or possibly in the long term).
That's nice.

I do like it and I tend to play games that have content I enjoy and love her dominant side.

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh but it's irrelevant to me whether you like something or not, your preferences don't matter to me.

If you don't like a particular character, avoid her, simples. It's fantastic the dev has made different personalities rather than the usual bunch of bland girls that all fawn over the MC.

Nevermind, just read something I don't like....

You're planning on turning the only dom girl into a sub?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes