Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm okay with the game getting remastered, since it gives me a reason to refresh my memory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two girls that made me angry in this game and they are love interests,in the harem route I can get all the other girls and leave these two out ? or in the harem route is it mandatory to get all of them ?
I don't think you need to include the girls you don't like in your harem, but I could be wrong. I think the game gives you the option to share their feelings or not, before the remastered happened (or I could be thinking of a similar game).

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are two girls that made me angry in this game and they are love interests,in the harem route I can get all the other girls and leave these two out ? or in the harem route is it mandatory to get all of them ?
I like Yuna very badly, her story (which I suppose will remain more or less the same) only serves as a mitigating factor so that I don't hate her, too much. Femdom doesn't exactly help (and that it could become a maledom as the story progresses, something I don't know, I would not be interested at all). I'm not going to give her a point, not even if losing her were to close the harem, I would have any intention of doing so. I'd rather have no harem ending than have it with her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Love the femdom, nice to see a dom in a harem game.
I don't like domination in any direction. Neither femdom nor maledom. That is why I avoid LIs with domination (be they dominant or submissive). In this case, it must be added that I deeply dislike Yuna's personality (and I know that this will not improve in the short term, or possibly in the long term).

Reactions: TheFurs

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At least this time we can send Yuna to hell and avoid the scene. I find it much more satisfying than skipping it.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Damn i really hoped the remaster was gonna remove the rape but if you want a game with a dark tone it is your choice. Nevermind gonna stick with MBML.

• Haha
Reactions: Zontany

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
I just don't get it.
I really liked the first iteration of this game but in addition to the remaster instead of continuation of the story a lot of things changed for the worst (at least for me).

A darker game , so kidnapping is darker than rape?
Yuna who was a mysterious bitchy woman now a full femdom one instead?
the renders though technically better make some characters lose a lot of charm, especially zoey.
And worst of all , the asocial mc becoming generic martial arts mc number 142. people still saying he's asocial or a robot when he is not anymore.

i'm not angry about it , a bit upset maybe. It's your game to do as you please.It's just that i do not understand the reason of these changes.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I just don't get it.
I really liked the first iteration of this game but in addition to the remaster instead of continuation of the story a lot of things changed for the worst (at least for me).

the renders though technically better make some characters lose a lot of charm, especially zoey.
And worst of all , the asocial mc becoming generic martial arts mc number 142. people still saying he's asocial or a robot when he is not anymore.

i'm not angry about it , a bit upset maybe. It's your game to do as you please.It's just that i do not understand the reason of these changes.
Who said she was kidnapped anyway? :KEK:
Irene's story isn't the core of the dark theme here.
And yeah. You're right. It's my game, and I'm going to make it the way I want it to be. Not expecting everyone to like it. I will only make it for those who wants the game the way I want to make it.
Give me a rest about MC being too weak/wimp, MC being too OP, MC being a regular dude. I'll probably make a game without a MC next time so there's nothing to complain about. :KEK:
This doesn't go only to you. But to everyone in here.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
It's not about beta/alpha, wimp/op mc
It's about how much he changed from the original game which i liked.
It's like enjoying the original Macgyver and then watching the new one ( works with magnum too) so it make take some time getting used to.

on the bright side , the sex scene with Eliza was extremely well made.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So your next game will be about the Force or midichlorians and how Anakin was conceived? :D

But seriously, we live in a world that is pretty fucked up, so I think that actions that reflect that every now and then are quite okay. As a contrast, you have MBML, also not necessarily all sunshine, but something less dark.

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just don't get it.

Well, I'm liking it even more than the first version.

For me almost everything that has changed has been for the better:

* The MC's personality is more pleasant to me.​
* In general I liked the changes in the story, to give a few examples:​
-I like how Eliza's story has changed (much better now).​
-It's the MC who tells about the past events in his life (if you choose).​
* The dialogues seem much more elaborate.​
* I find the new models very well, they identify perfectly with the originals and are generally better. (Even Zoey, who is still the one I prefer).​
* I'm delighted that now we can reject Yuna.​

Although there is something that doesn't convince me:

* The fight with Nicole's crazy boyfriend is a bit from Ninjas movies. It isn't a big problem in any case, at least from my point of view.​
* Yuna's attitude, but that already came from the original.​

I'll surely forget something.

Regarding Yuna's scene:

yuna 1.png

More than put up a fight, for me what she would have to do is change how she treats the MC. If not, she can fight all she wants, the result will be the same as the first time.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Damn i really hoped the remaster was gonna remove the rape but if you want a game with a dark tone it is your choice. Nevermind gonna stick with MBML.
The rape was removed in the remaster.

NiiChan

I played through the game and I like it ;) kinda similar to "My Real Desire".

Kinda curious if we can dominate Yuna later in the game or content with her will be only femdom.

I know you're planning this game to be dark, but can you say what kind of dark? Or it will be too much of a spoiler?
What I mean is - if the +18 aspect of the game will be dark (rapes, blackmails etc.) or the story will be dark, or maybe both?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes