Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
weird to do a remaster before the game is actually finished but aside from being odd i have no problem with it.

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
My progress
Shock.PNG

But the remastered looks good :) I'll play it again from the start since I forgot what was going on. Can't wait for more!

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
am a bit confused to this is it a game where you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub my self so thats why am asking am sorry for bothering you hope you have a nice day :)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
am a bit confused to this is it a game where you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub my self so thats why am asking am sorry for bothering you hope you have a nice day :)
Currently she is dom. But it will either change or not over the course. That will be shaped by players choice.

Reactions: travin213

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I usually don't like it when devs decide to go for a remake, because most of the times it doesn't add anything to the game, but in this case, after playing the remastered episode 1, I have to say that the writing has improved a lot and while it's the same main plot, there are some differences in the individual arcs for each character, so there are actual changes in the story besides the characters' looks. It still needs some work, but it's way better than the original version of the game.

The MC is more "humanlike" now. I know it seems weird saying something like that, but in the original version he was more like a robot, than someone who's just went through some tough times. I think that's been fixed in the new version.

Eliza's arc makes more sense now and it seems like she has a darker backstory, we didn't see in the original version (at least I don't remember it, but I stopped paying attention to her after a certain event, so I might be wrong), and it could be somehow connected to the MC (like Ken's).

It seems like Shina's story changed a bit (Movies addiction? Seems weird, but we'll have to wait and see if it's important or not), but we didn't get enough information about that yet and the same goes for Nicole (the boyfriend was just a dick in the original, but now it looks like it's something bigger) and Irene.

I still don't like Yuna, but at least this time her first "interaction" is avoidable and not just skippable, so I can just ignore her.

I didn't notice anything different in Alice, Zoey and Ken yet, but I think there were enough differences in the story so far (plus there are 4 main characters from the original version and a couple side characters we didn't see yet, and a new one we saw in the end of this episode) to justify the revamp.

Visually I prefered the original looks for most of the girls, but they don't look bad (except for Zoey maybe, who looks like she's wearing a wig from some angles) so I guess I'll get used to it.

All in all, I think the remastered version was an improvement compared to the original one and the dev managed to make a lot of changes without leaving us feel like we're playing a completely different game now, which is a big plus for me.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
NiiChan

Ey, you didn't tell me that the rape stuff got removed when I asked, you just said it got toned down, bad NiiChan! :KEK:

I'll give this game a try then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
just when I was finally getting invested with the current events of the story, there's a remaster before it completes. I generally don't agree with this but I need to check if thr changes justify a remaster at an early stage.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
There are two girls that made me angry in this game and they are love interests,in the harem route I can get all the other girls and leave these two out ? or in the harem route is it mandatory to get all of them ?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes