Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
if rape is toned down, why it still in the Genre? wait the story will become a bit dark by the story progress.
now i'm intrigue about the story.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
if rape is toned down, why it still in the Genre? wait the story will become a bit dark by the story progress.
now i'm intrigue about the story.
Is it? I'll have it removed. :KEK:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yes, I know, do I have to be that person? :KEK: :KEK: Soooo was Mc's dick changed? I mean with that size it can touch the heart of any of the LI when they fuck :HideThePain: (it seems to me like too much, but I don't know, it's my opinion only)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EZ8lt

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yes, I know, do I have to be that person? :KEK: :KEK: Soooo was Mc's dick changed? I mean with that size it can touch the heart of any of the LI when they fuck :HideThePain: (it seems to me like too much, but I don't know, it's my opinion only)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go big or go home :KEK:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No link for 1-5? that kinda sucks... I wanted to see what it looked like before the remaster.

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
Such a dissapointment this was. First read it was remastered and was already annoyed since it didnt need it, and now it just takes longer to get to the same point. Then read some things changed, so i decided to try it anyways instead of just waiting for episode 6. I'm sorry but what changed? Every single part feels the same as before... Only good thing out of this is the start changed a tiny bit so you dont have to keep the horrible start in mind for entirety of the game.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Such a dissapointment this was. First read it was remastered and was already annoyed since it didnt need it, and now it just takes longer to get to the same point. Then read some things changed, so i decided to try it anyways instead of just waiting for episode 6. I'm sorry but what changed? Every single part feels the same as before... Only good thing out of this is the start changed a tiny bit so you dont have to keep the horrible start in mind for entirety of the game.
tenor (9).gif
You probably missed a lot of content then.

Plus... it's not you who'll get tired remastering the game anyways. :KEK:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
By the end of the game, you should have exactly 7 points with Eliza. If not, then don't complain if something changed or whatnot. :KEK:

D

Deleted member 59977

What is the point of a remaster? It is super frustrating as a player when devs do this for no good reason. You spend a lot of time developing the game, get stuck in analysis paralysis, remaster and lose a lot of players interest in the process and your project never ends. One of the reasons a vast majority of games never end is because of this reason - remasters and delayed updates in an attempt to fix something that was never broken.

Why not just create a solid story, stick to it and see it through completion and take your learnings into your next game? This just tells me that the project was not well thought out when it was first created.

Reactions: HansDampf788

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
What is the point of a remaster? It is super frustrating as a player when devs do this for no good reason. You spend a lot of time developing the game, get stuck in analysis paralysis, remaster and lose a lot of players interest in the process and your project never ends. One of the reasons a vast majority of games never end is because of this reason - remasters and delayed updates in an attempt to fix something that was never broken.

Why not just create a solid story, stick to it and see it through completion and take your learnings into your next game? This just tells me that the project was not well thought out when it was first created.
1185552_1619432125240.png Supporters didn't complain. So...
Don't really care. :KEK:

D

Deleted member 59977

View attachment 1230579 Supporters didn't complain. So...
Don't really care. :KEK:
That was not a complaint but a question.

Not that I particularly care about your response any more because it does not look like a game worth following to me. This response tells me everything I need to know. Good luck with your game.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
That was not a complaint but a question.

Not that I particularly care about your response any more because it does not look like a game worth following to me. This response tells me everything I need to know. Good luck with your game.
i dislike developers who do remakes/remasters this game was great till i see remaster shit an will stop playing it
No worries. :KEK:

Reactions: travin213 and Altru

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
so do i need to start a new game or can i load from the last save and continue the story?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes