Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Problem with it is people spent HOURS playing the game and were investing in moving on. Why would anyone want to start all the way from the beginning? It's almost like abandoning the game and starting a completely new one. If I was a patron and anyone pulled that I'd yank patronage. I have already not for that but for big enough changes this far along that old saves don't work. Right now $30/month worth of patronage. Was 35, but...
Well, THIS won't be the replacement even if MBiML doesn't pull a stunt like that. Was even one in consideration given 2 games.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Problem with it is people spent HOURS playing the game and were investing in moving on. Why would anyone want to start all the way from the beginning? It's almost like abandoning the game and starting a completely new one. If I was a patron and anyone pulled that I'd yank patronage. I have already not for that but for big enough changes this far along that old saves don't work. Right now $30/month worth of patronage. Was 35, but...
Well, THIS won't be the replacement even if MBiML doesn't pull a stunt like that. Was even one in consideration given 2 games.
tenor (8).gif
They agreed to it, they like it. Why would they leave? :KEK:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
View attachment 1231666
They agreed to it, they like it. Why would they leave? :KEK:

I find it EXTREMELY difficult, actually impossible to believe they all do. Most people hate starting back from the start. How long from announcement? I would think at least half would yank patronage. If not, hey that's your superfans. Good luck finding new ones. TBH you don't really have that much going. For one thing it's very cartoony which is a big turnoff. Total niche game. I'll keep to ones who are not cartoony and have a clue what they're doing from the start. 23 sisters on Subscribestar is the lead candidate for $5 if Subscribestar behaves well enough.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Wait....are you honestly calling a honey select screenshot a render? Don't get me wrong setting up scenes in Studio Neo isn't instantaneous by any means but there's a big difference between this and Rendering in daz.
Hm... The studio calls it rendered screenshot. So.... :ROFLMAO:
I'm a noob, so don't know the difference.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I find it EXTREMELY difficult, actually impossible to believe they all do. Most people hate starting back from the start. How long from announcement? I would think at least half would yank patronage. If not, hey that's your superfans. Good luck finding new ones. TBH you don't really have that much going. For one thing it's very cartoony which is a big turnoff. Total niche game. I'll keep to ones who are not cartoony and have a clue what they're doing from the start. 23 sisters on Subscribestar is the lead candidate for $5 if Subscribestar behaves well enough.
Uhh... the post was made on Apr 24. Nothing has changed so far.
So, not sure. :KEK:

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Ok, I just finished playing the remaster and so I wanted to put up my two yen here.

The new stuff is pretty decent, at least the changes so far in the storyline are ok, and honestly, there didn't really need to be such huge secrets from the player at the start in the other game. One thing that irked me in the last rendition has been fixed in this one, which was that Eliza was saying and thinking how in love with the MC she was, and then proceeded to pretty much ignore him entirely to start having sex with his friend/cousin/sister(?!?! was never sure which relation the authour intended since any of the above was possible in the old version).

However I am hoping that again his background won't have him being trained as a fighter, because he has made several mistakes no true fighter makes so far. First never turn your back on an armed opponent, and if they had one knife, assume they have five more just to be safe. Second once you pull off a big kick like that, follow through with another couple attacks to insure that armed opponent is not going to continue being a threat. Third, and this I cannot stress enough, you don't stop hitting an armed and deadly opponent while having people to protect until you are absolute SURE that he is down and out, hopefully with a broken hand, some ribs, and a knee or femur. A true fighter who defends others knows that it's not over until the cops arrive.

I do wish however you could stop the whole femdom thing without wrecking the storyline. It's not really necessary and honestly makes the whole part of the game something I only do to get the whole story while holding down the skip while trying not to vomit, and seriously makes me not dislike Yuna as a character, but actively hate her. Write that section and flip gender's, if you can't stomach putting that into your story, figure out how not to do it this way please.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
However I am hoping that again his background won't have him being trained as a fighter, because he has made several mistakes no true fighter makes so far. First never turn your back on an armed opponent, and if they had one knife, assume they have five more just to be safe. Second once you pull off a big kick like that, follow through with another couple attacks to insure that armed opponent is not going to continue being a threat. Third, and this I cannot stress enough, you don't stop hitting an armed and deadly opponent while having people to protect until you are absolute SURE that he is down and out, hopefully with a broken hand, some ribs, and a knee or femur. A true fighter who defends others knows that it's not over until the cops arrive.
I'll make sure to note this :D

Reactions: Pyramid Head 725

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, just played it, i personally liked everything new, been a while since i played the old ch1 but what i could remember i liked.

I loved the new Eliza, the contrast between her normal and horny it's pretty good and will probably make good content. The biggest difference other than Eliza that i can remember is on Nicole path right? I think you had sex with her after saving her, but i much prefer Eliza sex scene than Nicole's so it's all good.

Good remaster imho and looking forward to the next episodes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Personally I liked the old version better and the characters that were changed visually were also better before.
It's your game so do whatever, but I can definitely say I think you should scrap this and go back to ep5 and go from there.
I replayed the old version and I didn't remember that it was so different between episodes. Ep1 looked atrocious compared to later releases, While I don't like some design choices I guess a remaster of those earlier scenes were in order. But that could have happened on the side and been released when you catch up to the main release. Oh well I guess. Not sure why the WT on the old version broke though. It worked last time I played but not when I replayed from the start. I guess it doesnt matter now

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It Is Sad to Say That I REALLY Do Not Care for the "Remastered" Version.
SURE, There are Some Improvements here & there,
But The ORIGINAL Story & Dialog was Better.
Now,..It just seems That YOU are Trying to hard.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i liked his background so i hope it doesnt change. With that said i will agree with that no tru fighter should make those mistakes......but maybe the dev wrote it like that because the of the MCs trauma and he is not the fighter he use to be

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
You guys seem to forget one thing - devs tend to remaster their games when they are not satisfied with current results. I think most of the time it doesn't have anything to do with milking money. If they don't remaster it and will keep working on a game that they don't like, it has a huge chance to simply get abandoned. (like you've seen a milion times on this site)

So if you're angry about that decision and you don't like the remaster so far, just do yourself a favor and stay away from the game for now, come back in few months (preferably when the remaster will catch up with the original) and then you will see with a cool head if the remaster was worth it.

Don't shit on the dev for it, try working on something you don't like/you think you can do better. You will have thoughts like "this should be like that", "this would be better", "why did I do that in the first place", "I hate that" etc. all the time. It's really discouraging and often leads to abandoning projects.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
i liked his background so i hope it doesnt change. With that said i will agree with that no tru fighter should make those mistakes......but maybe the dev wrote it like that because the of the MCs trauma and he is not the fighter he use to be
I am not the fighter I used to be, not only am I too old now, but I haven't trained in over ten years. I still do all the things I listed above by instinct. The last time a car almost hit me and my daughter on the sidewalk, before it went over the curb I still had her pushed halfway across a lawn and was moving to keep myself between the car and her. Reactions like this are trained into fighters until they are as automatic as breathing, that is the reason you train so much. I almost killed a guy who assaulted my father (PTSD is annoying) and it took massive willpower to stop from pulling his head off, and I am not exaggerating. The reactions of soldiers and fighters are dulled by time, and lots of it, but never gone.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes