Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just finished the remastered 1st episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you NiiChan for your work on both this and MBML I just returned to work, and if it sticks, I hope to be able to support you more come July 1st :)
So wishing you continued success and I look forward to more because I can't get enough of these two games.

Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Played the Remastered:

Short Version: Yuna = bad(personality-wise), the rest of the episode is good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the dev: keep this graphic u.u it's bloody perfect
I'm delighted to be able to tell Yuna no. And if all scenes with her allow me to keep saying no, better.

I don't like domination, no matter how vanilla is, I have tried games with light domination and I don't like them. For me you can sweeten domination whatever you want, I won't like it (actually I dislike it when LIs call the MC Master, even though there is nothing else related to domination involved). If Yuna's route consists, apart from behaving like an arrogant and an idiot, in dominating / being dominated by the MC. Then, she has nothing that can interest me.

Right now Yuna is an unfriendly LI, with a clearly unpleasant and hostile behavior towards the MC, and with a fetish that I don't like at all. I see no reason for the MC to want to include her among her friends, much less in the harem. The truth is that for Yuna to interest me, even if it's minimally, the change has to be so great that I don't think it will happen. And even less if, as I'm going to do, I reject her continuously and persistently.

In any case, there are 12 LIs (I don't know if there will be more, but 12 are already quite a few), losing Yuna isn't a problem (in fact, as her personality and attitude are, I rather see it as a blessing)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm delighted to be able to tell Yuna no. And if all scenes with her allow me to keep saying no, better.

In any case, there are 12 LIs (I don't know if there will be more, but 12 are already quite a few), losing Yuna isn't a problem (in fact, as her personality and attitude are, I rather see it as a blessing)
IF the basic story goes as in the old version...i agree but i feel sure about the fact that MC will help her...like it or not...

i had the same issue with a game(i won't mention the name) where one of the main romances was like "yeah, my past is bad, that's why i'm awful to everyone" and most fans were like "aww we forgive you"...i mean she didn't apologize, she didn't change her attitude, she simply explained why she is an awful, racist jerk and wants to keep going with that awful, racist and arrogant personality...why should i feel sympathy and empathy for someone who is awful and likes to be awful? IF both Yuna and the character i'm mentioning(but without saying her name) would be someone who had all that problems in life but keep going with a positive attitude i will feel sympathy...but Yuna? She wants to be exactly like the people she hates...so why waste my time and attention to someone so awful?

I'm glad i can say no...but probably it won't allow me to skip stuff...MC will be forced or guilt-tripped into helping her anyway...

My policy with her will be: She is nice? she gets love-points, until then...she'll be ignored as much as i can

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
IF the basic story goes as in the old version...i agree but i feel sure about the fact that MC will help her...like it or not...

i had the same issue with a game(i won't mention the name) where one of the main romances was like "yeah, my past is bad, that's why i'm awful to everyone" and most fans were like "aww we forgive you"...i mean she didn't apologize, she didn't change her attitude, she simply explained why she is an awful, racist jerk and wants to keep going with that awful, racist and arrogant personality...why should i feel sympathy and empathy for someone who is awful and likes to be awful? IF both Yuna and the character i'm mentioning(but without saying her name) would be someone who had all that problems in life but keep going with a positive attitude i will feel sympathy...but Yuna? She wants to be exactly like the people she hates...so why waste my time and attention to someone so awful?

I'm glad i can say no...but probably it won't allow me to skip stuff...MC will be forced or guilt-tripped into helping her anyway...
Let the MC help her defeat the enemy. What I want to avoid is any sexual scene or that allows to advance "romantically" (so to speak) the relationship between Yuna and the MC. I guess we can't completely ignore her, but at least we can "romantically" ignore her completely. If I see her as a real shit as a friend, imagine what she looks like to me as a girlfriend.

If at the end of the day we can say, "well, we have beaten those assholes, now each one to his own thing" and the MC spends his night with one of the other 11 LIs and Yuna is bitter in her own negative energy, I would see it perfect. The MC's time is too precious to stay with someone who is bitter and emits only negative energy. Better be with the positive energy of the other LIs.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Let the MC help her defeat the enemy. What I want to avoid is any sexual scene or that allows to advance "romantically" (so to speak) the relationship between Yuna and the MC. I guess we can't completely ignore her, but at least we can "romantically" ignore her completely. If I see her as a real shit as a friend, imagine what she looks like to me as a girlfriend.
considering the things she says in the old versions...she doesn't have the right mentality to even understand love

to the other fans saying "But the old versions aren't canon anymore" i'll answer: until we see EP2-5Remastered i will use the old versions as reference...and if in the remastered versions Yuna changes for good(unlikely but i wanna give her a small chance) i'll be more than happy to say that you were right all along...until then...Old Versions-Episodes can be still used for the sake of a conversation

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
NiiChan Hi, thanks for new remasted version but i have some questions. 1- Dialogues changed with this remasted version? I mean you add new dialogues etc? Am i need play from the begining again? I played until episode 5 :D 2- Are you going to remasted all episodes one by one? And if you add episode 1 remastered new dialogues etc are you going to do that new episodes asweel so we need play every of them from again?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
considering the things she says in the old versions...she doesn't have the right mentality to even understand love

to the other fans saying "But the old versions aren't canon anymore" i'll answer: until we see EP2-5Remastered i will use the old versions as reference...and if in the remastered versions Yuna changes for good(unlikely but i wanna give her a small chance) i'll be more than happy to say that you were right all along...until then...Old Versions-Episodes can be still used for the sake of a conversation
Currently any improvement in her personality is conspicuous by its absence.

In any case, as I'm more of vanilla romances, with rather few fetishes, I see the possibilities that the improvement of Yuna, who is supposed from dominant to submissive if the player wants it, interests me quite remotly. I don't think it happens at all.

NiiChan Hi, thanks for new remasted version but i have some questions. 1- Dialogues changed with this remasted version? I mean you add new dialogues etc? Am i need play from the begining again? I played until episode 5 :D 2- Are you going to remasted all episodes one by one? And if you add episode 1 remastered new dialogues etc are you going to do that new episodes asweel so we need play every of them from again?
Quite a few things change (not just how the dialogue unfolds, there are significant changes in the story of some characters). In addition, after this episode it's certain that there will be changes in the next ones, and not only regarding how the dialogues develop.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
1. New and expanded dialogues. Yes you will have to play again. Since we Only have 1 episode for now.
2. Yep, one by one for now, so I don't die. Especially on these early episode. :KEK: I think only episodes 1-3 are the only ones that will get a full remaster. 4-5 only minor changes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think I know what Yuna will answer to this one just basing on her personality. :KEK:
No problem, I have 11 LIs that I like, I can pass (sexually / romantically) of Yuna and I won't feel like I've missed anything.

Just as Yuna isn't going to change, I'm not going to change my intentions either, always based on my personality.

We're going to have to keep dealing with her throughout the game, it's true, but nothing forces me to include her in the harem. So I'll be content to wait until the end to get rid of her.

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Isn't there a background story that basicly tells why Yuna wants to be in control?
And behave the way she does?
Hasn't she basicly lost everything, her mother and substitute father?
She has a real tragic background, why should she be willing to lose control,
if that means she will be consider a prey?
She keeps her feelings to her self and insult people because if she
don't get new friends she doesn't need to feel loss.
And less people to protect.
And with that background and trauma of loss, she has to cope somehow.

Why should she be a sub?
If you surrender someone will hurt you!

I don't remember in what episode we get the flashback of her background,
but it's all there to see. And should be easy to understand why she is that way.

Unless I remember wrong and this is a character story for an other Yuna in an
other game!

Anyway I like this game.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
but it's all there to see. And should be easy to understand why she is that way.
Somewhere around episode 4, yeah.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Isn't there a background story that basicly tells why Yuna wants to be in control?
And behave the way she does?
Hasn't she basicly lost everything, her mother and substitute father?
She has a real tragic background, why should she be willing to lose control,
if that means she will be consider a prey?
She keeps her feelings to her self and insult people because if she
don't get new friends she doesn't need to feel loss.
And less people to protect.
And with that background and trauma of loss, she has to cope somehow.

Why should she be a sub?
If you surrender someone will hurt you!

Unless I remember wrong and this is a character story for an other Yuna in an
other game!

Anyway I like this game.
I don't mind Yuna's behavior. In fact I also like tough woman. But I do hope when we get close to her and make her gf/lover/partner she will be less of a bitch knowing that mc is a capable, genuine good guy.

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
I don't mind Yuna's behavior. In fact I also like tough woman. But I do hope when we get close to her and make her gf/lover/partner she will be less of a bitch knowing that mc is a capable, genuine good guy.

Well, I think it's trust issues.

Yuna can't be vulnerable until she knows, that MC is gonna stick around.
No matter what!

So there is also abandonment issues that makes her cold and detached.
And the issue of loss is a substantial factor in her actions and behaviour
towards others.

And she is reading people pretty much off the bat.
High perception skill

That's why MC thought she read his mind.
It's skill that I think she honed during a long time to assess threats
and opportunities, thats what keept her alive.

So if you're not friendly the feeling of pain to loose someone don't affect
you as much. As being engaged and involved. A lot less to lose, a simpler
way to protect yourself from pain and harm. Kinda important if you are
emotional broken since childhood.

But she might open up if the MC makes her feel safe,
and she might be more open and kinder.
But she is protecting herself and others.

Who knows, I mean with enough trust she might be a real sweet heart.

But I think you really have to earn that trust, so she can relax,
then she might feel no need to be bossy, in private or in any other
settings when she can trust that she is with friends.

But at the moment she regards every new thing or person as
a threat to the ones she protecting.
So her guard will probably be up for a long while.

Only the writer knows her and how this character will evolve.

That's how I see it.

Well, I guess you basicly said the same, with a lot less words.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It seems to me that she will continue to be just as unpleasant (it' possible that less if you follow the maledom path, but I don't think so). I'm sure she's not going to have a proper romantic route. In fact, I doubt that she's capable of romantic feelings... or just feelings.

Well, I think it's trust issues.

Yuna can't be vulnerable until she knows, that MC is gonna stick around.
No matter what!

So there is also abandonment issues that makes her cold and detached.
And the issue of loss is a substantial factor in her actions and behaviour
towards others.

And she is reading people pretty much off the bat.
High perception skill

That's why MC thought she read his mind.
It's skill that I think she honed during a long time to assess threats
and opportunities, thats what keept her alive.

So if you're not friendly the feeling of pain to loose someone don't affect
you as much. As being engaged and involved. A lot less to lose, a simpler
way to protect yourself from pain and harm. Kinda important if you are
emotional broken since childhood.

But she might open up if the MC makes her feel safe,
and she might be more open and kinder.
But she is protecting herself and others.

Who knows, I mean with enough trust she might be a real sweet heart.

But I think you really have to earn that trust, so she can relax,
then she might feel no need to be bossy, in private or in any other
settings when she can trust that she is with friends.

But at the moment she regards every new thing or person as
a threat to the ones she protecting.
So her guard will probably be up for a long while.

Only the writer knows her and how this character will evolve.

That's how I see it.

Well, I guess you basicly said the same, with a lot less words.
The explanation is all well and good, but I still dislike her. I understand that she has had a rough childhood, but I don't think that justifies her for being arrogant and looking down on everyone in the house. With that attitude my MC is going to ignore her as much as possible (and I hope that at least she is in each and every one of the romantic / sexual scenes)

In any case, even if I found her nice and behaved well with the MC, which isn't the case, if the only love options with her are femdom and maledom, then she isn't going to interest me at all.

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
It seems to me that she will continue to be just as unpleasant (it' possible that less if you follow the maledom path, but I don't think so). I'm sure she's not going to have a proper romantic route. In fact, I doubt that she's capable of romantic feelings... or just feelings.

The explanation is all well and good, but I still dislike her. I understand that she has had a rough childhood, but I don't think that justifies her for being arrogant and looking down on everyone in the house. With that attitude my MC is going to ignore her as much as possible (and I hope that at least she is in each and every one of the romantic / sexual scenes)

In any case, even if I found her nice and behaved well with the MC, which isn't the case, if the only love options with her are femdom and maledom, then she isn't going to interest me at all.

I get it. I wasn't trying to change any minds,
And no I'm not into femdom or maledom.
I get the point though.

I still believe there is a vanilla girl somwhere inside Yuna.

As you probably guess english isn't my first language, so some
structures and sentences might seem a bit odd.
And some answers get longer than necessary just because
of that language barrier.

Any way have a nice day.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes