Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Now Dev u have to remake shina appearance in mbml too XD that's why u don't changed Jesse if not mbml remake too lol, by the way I'm sad u removed the cooking eat scene with excitement and holy glory music I found it really funny

Last edited:
Reactions: NiiChan

nikhilesh4

Jan 16, 2021
Could you tell me a bit about the remaster? Like I see that Zoey was changed(appearance wise) but what are the goals behind the remaster, is it story? Animations? Pacing? Etc just wanted some thoughts from the devs
The goal behind the remastered was to make the game look more polished as if you already tried this then you can see that the lighting are better than the previous one.
Another aim was to make the story more serious and detailed than the mentioned.
Also the character progression has been revamped completely for some characters like eliza and irene for example

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Could you tell me a bit about the remaster? Like I see that Zoey was changed(appearance wise) but what are the goals behind the remaster, is it story? Animations? Pacing? Etc just wanted some thoughts from the devs
Yeah nikhilesh4 pretty much says it all. And if you played the game before the remaster, I personally love the change with Eliza as I was always a HUGE fan of hers. So I am hooked on to this remaster very much. In fact, so much so, on July 1st, I am going to become a financial supporter of NiiChan 's both games because I love them both.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As I don't like the changed character models the only improvement over the original version is the progression of the relationship with Eliza.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah nikhilesh4 pretty much says it all. And if you played the game before the remaster, I personally love the change with Eliza as I was always a HUGE fan of hers. So I am hooked on to this remaster very much. In fact, so much so, on July 1st, I am going to become a financial supporter of NiiChan 's both games because I love them both.
That's awesome had the pleasure of playing before the remaster, so I just wanted to know if it was worth playing through it again.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
The goal behind the remastered was to make the game look more polished as if you already tried this then you can see that the lighting are better than the previous one.
Another aim was to make the story more serious and detailed than the mentioned.
Also the character progression has been revamped completely for some characters like eliza and irene for example
Thank you for replying and ill be sure to look into this remaster after playing through the original

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
I'm really digging the remaster so far, great job NiiChan.

wtf shouldn't a game be finished before getting a remaster i was really enjoying the story then poof have to start again and they don't even reach the part they left of on
How does that even make sense? Why bother wasting time and energy to finish a product if you know you are going to remake it anyway?
And with any game that is still in development there is a chance that you have to start playing it over again, if that is such a big problem for you then maybe you should stick to completed games.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Haven't played since episode 3, how do I get the Episode 5 files now that the game has remastered chapter 1? I would like to play chapter 4 and 5 before I move on to the remasterd chapter 1.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes