Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(aside the pointless references to other games which...are pointless and boring and if i was the developer of those games, i would feel insulted...but i can't really comment on this because i'm not those developers)
This is one thing I don't mind.

A few devs give out a bit of cross promotion, gets more eyes on their games and help some devs out as well as pointing out games we might like.

Some games have bigger events like Personal Trainer has a whole scene advertising City of Broken Dreamers.

Nothing wrong with a bit of in game advertising as long as it isn't in AAA games i've spent £100 on fuckyou very much EA.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

A few devs give out a bit of cross promotion, gets more eyes on their games and help some devs out as well as pointing out games we might like.

Some games have bigger events like Personal Trainer has a whole scene advertising City of Broken Dreamers.

Nothing wrong with a bit of in game advertising as long as it isn't in AAA games i've spent £100 on fuckyou very much EA.
i don't mind when it's a "wink" to another game, like Ripples or Oppai Odyssey had the idea to put posters about a few games on a room(in Oppai Odyssey Alex's room has posters of Ripples, The Inn, Pale Carnation and other two games; While Ripples there is something similar and in the recent update, MC is playing The Inn which he downloaded from F95 while there is the "lastest updates" page and shows a few games, like Hail Dicktator, Pale Carnation again, and others that i didn't recognize XD)

but a full crossover when you met the characters of a completely different game? Like Raven from Braveheart Academy? i mean it was nice but at the same time...i prefer the a subtle reference to a game rather than deciding that those games share the same universe. XD

I mean i still laugh to that Jojo Reference in Freeloading Family(MC has a poster of the Stand Black Sabbath from Part 5) or to this(in Bumpkin Boy's bizarre adventure)
Muda Muda (per Martina).png

Which is also a reference to Part 5 when Giorno complains about how much he hates useless/pointless talking in the very first episode

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but a full crossover when you met the characters of a completely different game? Like Raven from Braveheart Academy? i mean it was nice but at the same time...i prefer the a subtle reference to a game rather than deciding that those games share the same universe. XD
Where the Heart is and My Sister My Roommate did something like that.

Katie and Lily from WTHI were seen on the beach where Nikki from MSMR worked and when Katie and MC went on their date, Nikki was in the restaurant they went to.

Happens a few times in quite a few games.

Acting Lessons had a massive crossover with Retrieving the Past before it all fell apart. The MC's sister of RTP was the shrink from Acting Lessons with his niece being her daughter who was also one of the LI's in AL.

Crossovers have been a huge thing for some games. Quite few subtle ones but there have been a number of games with character crossovers.

Reactions: Altru

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018

Aye, I agree...
A good chunk of AVN's I've played, stem from being promoted in other games.
I figured, that if they're promoting it in their game, because it has some sort of similarities to the game I'm playing.
If not, well... I just may find a knew kind in the other game, who knows.
Avaron, you're so cultured ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Where the Heart is and My Sister My Roommate did something like that.

Katie and Lily from WTHI were seen on the beach where Nikki from MSMR worked and when Katie and MC went on their date, Nikki was in the restaurant they went to.

Happens a few times in quite a few games.

Acting Lessons had a massive crossover with Retrieving the Past before it all fell apart. The MC's sister of RTP was the shrink from Acting Lessons with his niece being her daughter who was also one of the LI's in AL.

Crossovers have been a huge thing for some games. Quite few subtle ones but there have been a number of games with character crossovers.
Casually...i didn't play any of the games you mentioned XD(or i don't recognize the acronyms XD)

still, at this point is preference: i prefer a subtle reference rather than something big and blatant

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You can reject her now. Just to be clear. I don't want unnecessary fire in this thread again.
...that's going to be a bit impossible to achieve unless you donate 4000$ a month to this website and ask mods to censor almost every negative comment about your game XD

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Sorry If this has been ask/answered and I just missed it, but is the remaster just render wise or has the story changed also?

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
And I'm sorry if this has been asked or answered already, I'm new to the game, so the is remastered is up to ep 2 and the rest is not or the game is only up to ep 2 and we have to wait for the rest to be remastered? If we have to wait, could someone upload the full game (even if is not remastered, I wanna play already the full story) please? Thanks by the way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And I'm sorry if this has been asked or answered already, I'm new to the game, so the is remastered is up to ep 2 and the rest is not or the game is only up to ep 2 and we have to wait for the rest to be remastered? If we have to wait, could someone upload the full game (even if is not remastered, I wanna play already the full story) please? Thanks by the way.
The story isn't finished.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes