Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just started this game, but I notice there are similar characters with My Bully Is My Lover (Jess, Aurora, Kana) though they look younger. And the MC looks the same. But his GF is named Irene so I haven't spotted any more substantial connection with MBIML yet. And the opening seems to suggest that the GF wasn't abused by those thugs yet, and there was a woman who seemed to be their boss who stopped them and did some other things.
The protagonists are different, I suppose that the similar appearance is mainly due to the fact that the program to create them is very poor in characteristics for the male characters. It's easy to discover that they aren't the same person because one of them spent his childhood in the mountains training martial arts with his father and learning to cook with his mother and works in a big company. While the other spent his childhood in the city where the events take place, being a fat boy who was abused by three bullies and who after graduating went to work in a fast food restaurant (after losing weight during college, I think).

There are few connections, mainly the LIs that appear from LCC in MBML (Jess is one of the Li in LCC and the boss of the MC in MBML, but not an LI). MBML happens temporarily after LCC, in the same city. There are a few other details that connect them, but they are best discovered by playing.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Just started playing episode 2 and it's evident that NiiChan evolved so much since he started this game, his storytelling abilities are so much better, the sisters backstory adds so much to the game and it was really enjoyable to play through, also love that Irene is getting more screen time (even if only on backstory for now), it was really hard caring/connecting to a character that you basically knew nothing about but was supposed to be a important part of MCs life. Keep it up man.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just started playing episode 2 and it's evident that NiiChan evolved so much since he started this game, his storytelling abilities are so much better, the sisters backstory adds so much to the game and it was really enjoyable to play through, also love that Irene is getting more screen time (even if only on backstory for now), it was really hard caring/connecting to a character that you basically knew nothing about but was supposed to be a important part of MCs life. Keep it up man.
Wait, the sister? She hasnt appeared in the Remastered version yet.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
just finished ep 1 and after all those i love you things (and the cuddle in the morning), Eliza can still thinks that MC is not her boyfriend, interesting . Maybe she dosen't sure what is the relation ship between her and the MC because he doesn't say it clearly yet or something ? i don't understand

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
after all those i love you things (and the cuddle in the morning), Eliza can still thinks that MC is not her boyfriend, interesting
I don't care about eliza, i'm not her boyfriend. All i want is to buy handcuffs, a leather whip, high heels and let Yuna kick my ass so she can use those handcuffs and whip on me while i melt some candlewax on her nipples. Oh, and have the other girls moe to the other house too so we can be alone with her :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't care about eliza, i'm not her boyfriend. All i want is to buy handcuffs, a leather whip, high heels and let Yuna kick my ass so she can use those handcuffs and whip on me while i melt some candlewax on her nipples. Oh, and have the other girls moe to the other house too so we can be alone with her :love:
I have a proposal, I leave Yuna for yourself and I'll take the rest of LIs for myself. A perfect deal considering that I'm not going to give Yuna a single point.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I have a proposal, I leave Yuna for yourself and I'll take the rest of LIs for myself. A perfect deal considering that I'm not going to give Yuna a single point.
It is interesting how different Yuna seems to act in MBML. Although that is a very short sequence, so difficult to really tell. But I for one am interested to see where Yuna's story takes us. If she actually learns to care about MC for real I don't find a bit of domination to be a problem.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is interesting how different Yuna seems to act in MBML. Although that is a very short sequence, so difficult to really tell. But I for one am interested to see where Yuna's story takes us. If she actually learns to care about MC for real I don't find a bit of domination to be a problem.
Yuna doesn't interest me. I don't like domination, and among the two options, the one that attracts me the least is being dominated. Also, I don't like her way of treating the MC either.

As long as her fetish is domination, I don't care male or female, a romantic relationship with her it's a big no for me. I don't intend to watch any scenes with domination, so my intention is to avoid all of Yuna's sex scenes. Also, her behavior in general, and in particular towards the MC, helps me make this decision.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Well, if you would agree to move with all of them across the street in the second house, i would accept your proposal. ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes