Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
NiiChan I'm just curious who stole from who.. My Real Desire or Life Changing Choices because the setting (moving into a shared house with multiple girls and one existing guy) is so similar as to be confusing at the start :D

That said I'm already preferring that the MC in LCC might be broken but not annoyingly broken like MRD so that's a plus!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So quick questions about this. Wasn't there incest in this game? Was that removed? Also something about the character Yuna, why is it that some people don't like her? Want to know before playing.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So quick questions about this. One I see that there was a discussion about rape, is that still in the game? Also something about the character Yuna, why is it that some people don't like her? Want to know before playing.
In the first version of the game one of the LIs was violated before starting the game (it was never shown). But that has changed in the remastered and the rape is no longer in the game.

Yuna is a controversial LI. Her fetish is femdom, and she doesn't have a straightforward personality (she's never too nice to the MC). I don't think I'm going to give her too many points, if I give her any (I think for now I have given her 0, or maybe 1).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
In the first version of the game one of the LIs was violated before starting the game (it was never shown). But that has changed in the remastered and the rape is no longer in the game.

Yuna is a controversial LI. Her fetish is femdom, and she doesn't have a straightforward personality (she's never too nice to the MC). I don't think I'm going to give her too many points, if I give her any (I think for now I have given her 0, or maybe 1).
Is that the only content with her and if it is how extreme? Also wasn't there incest in this game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is that the only content with her and if it is how extreme? Also wasn't there incest in this game?
I haven't seen any scenes with her. As far as I remember there is a scene in this version, but you can turn down Yuna. That's what I did, so I don't know what it is like.

She otherwise she is a character that every time she appears she tends to be dismissive of the MC. I don't really like her personality or her fetish, so I can't find any reason for her to interest me as LI.

As for incest, the MC has a childhood friend who (in the initial version at least) really was (not a way to include a covert sister). But someone made a mod to change it (modifying much more than childhood friend for sister; there were some dialogues that didn't make sense if she was the MC's sister, but fit well if they were friends). I don't know how it will be now, but I suppose it will continue as the first version of the game.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I just started playing this and immediately she rubs me the wrong way. While I was not initially interested in Eliza and did not put points into her, she kinda won me over. So my question is, will Yuna ever not be a major bitch to the MC? I get that her kink is femdom, but wasn’t prepared for how downright mean and nasty she is to everyone and especially to the MC.

I just got to the scene where she demands the MC service her as part of her compensation for her “advice” and while I did see it play out, it was not as hot or sexy as it could have been to me if she would have opted to tease and seduce the MC other than be a cunt and assert her dominance/power trip on the MC. If her character will gradually soften up and be nicer if not more romantic, then I might acquiesce to her demands and kill her with kindness, if not/she’s just not wired that way, fuck that bitch, there are plenty other girls available and nothing turns me off faster than tsundere or bitchy cunts.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just started playing this and immediately she rubs me the wrong way. While I was not initially interested in Eliza and did not put points into her, she kinda won me over. So my question is, will Yuna ever not be a major bitch to the MC? I get that her kink is femdom, but wasn’t prepared for how downright mean and nasty she is to everyone and especially to the MC.

I just got to the scene where she demands the MC service her as part of her compensation for her “advice” and while I did see it play out, it was not as hot or sexy as it could have been to me if she would have opted to tease and seduce the MC other than be a cunt and assert her dominance/power trip on the MC. If her character will gradually soften up and be nicer if not more romantic, then I might acquiesce to her demands and kill her with kindness, if not/she’s just not wired that way, fuck that bitch, there are plenty other girls available and nothing turns me off faster than tsundere or bitchy cunts.
Personally, I don't know what her scene is like or what it was like in the first version, since I didn't do it (I skipped it in the first version, since it happened anyway but you could avoid seeing it). I didn't give her any points, and my intention is to do the same in the remastered version. In the first version, her personality isn't softened as the game progresses, and there is no indication that this will happen this time. Neither she becomes nicer, nor more romantic, nor does it seem that the MC can do anything to kill her with kindness. If you like femdom, you have to live with the fact that she is an unsympathetic witch who only feels romantic impulses after humiliating the MC. Or at least that's my impression of the first version of the game.

I have no reason to assume that I'm going to like her this time, so I will continue to avoid her scenes and I will give her 0 points during the game. My intention is that when the time comes to choose if the MC wants a romance with her, I don't even have the option to say yes.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Personally, I don't know what her scene is like or what it was like in the first version, since I didn't do it (I skipped it in the first version, since it happened anyway but you could avoid seeing it). I didn't give her any points, and my intention is to do the same in the remastered version. In the first version, her personality isn't softened as the game progresses, and there is no indication that this will happen this time. Neither she becomes nicer, nor more romantic, nor does it seem that the MC can do anything to kill her with kindness. If you like femdom, you have to live with the fact that she is an unsympathetic witch who only feels romantic impulses after humiliating the MC. Or at least that's my impression of the first version of the game.

I have no reason to assume that I'm going to like her this time, so I will continue to avoid her scenes and I will give her 0 points during the game. My intention is that when the time comes to choose if the MC wants a romance with her, I don't even have the option to say yes.
Wow, good to know that she is pretty much the same personality wise and doesn't soften up. FYI, in the initial scene I mentioned where she wanted her 'compensation', for the advice she gave to the MC, if you choose to obey, the MC goes down on his knees and eats her out to her heart's content. While the animation scene was nice and hot, it could have been better if she wasn't such a bitch about it IMO.

Like you, I plan on ignoring her and giving her 0-points from here on out....despite how attractive I find her on the outside, she's too ugly for me on the inside and I've seen nothing about her remotely interesting or redeeming about her character to invest any time into...unless you happen to be someone that's into being degraded and humiliated. No judging, and very light/romantic-teasing femdom is normally ok with me, but for now, Yuna is gonna be a hard pass for me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wow, good to know that she is pretty much the same personality wise and doesn't soften up. FYI, in the initial scene I mentioned where she wanted her 'compensation', for the advice she gave to the MC, if you choose to obey, the MC goes down on his knees and eats her out to her heart's content. While the animation scene was nice and hot, it could have been better if she wasn't such a bitch about it IMO.
I had no interest in knowing these details.

Like you, I plan on ignoring her and giving her 0-points from here on out....despite how attractive I find her on the outside, she's too ugly for me on the inside and I've seen nothing about her remotely interesting or redeeming about her character to invest any time into...unless you happen to be someone that's into being degraded and humiliated. No judging, and very light/romantic-teasing femdom is normally ok with me, but for now, Yuna is gonna be a hard pass for me.
I don't like domination (neither fem nor male). The way she addresses the MC when you have to choose whether to see her first scene (and before) is more than enough to make me turn her down. Her personality has to change a lot for me to be minimally interested.

For now my intention is to say yes to all the LIs except her.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

In the older version before the Dev rebooted the game, it also didn't get better with her but as it is normal for this Dev he tried to make the player sympathize with her by showing her tragic backstory. The player knows she needs the MCs help but she still treats the MC like shit. If you want to play the original version of the game (up to ch.5) I can upload it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the older version before the Dev rebooted the game, it also didn't get better with her but as it is normal for this Dev he tried to make the player sympathize with her by showing her tragic backstory. The player knows she needs the MCs help but she still treats the MC like shit. If you want to play the original version of the game (up to ch.5) I can upload it.
Yes, Yuna's past in the previous version is sad. But that doesn't change that she behaves like a witch and that she only seems happy humiliating the MC. The past only serves so that I don't hate her... a lot

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm curious about her backstory and if you want to post it in a spoiler tag, I'll definitely read it, but it still doesn't change my opinion of her unless she does a total 180 and isn't such a mean bitch to the MC. Just finished Ch.1 and at least at work I was glad to see she's capable of being professional and toned down her attitude, and at work I even tossed her a point when responding to her, but I'm still not going to be her doormat no matter how tragic her backstory is.

Why is only the remastered version available? Just got to the end of the remastered Ch.2 and I was so disappointed it ended right there... especially since according to the changelog, the Dev released up to Ch.5 initially, damn!

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm curious about her backstory and if you want to post it in a spoiler tag, I'll definitely read it, but it still doesn't change my opinion of her unless she does a total 180 and isn't such a mean bitch to the MC. Just finished Ch.1 and at least at work I was glad to see she's capable of being professional and toned down her attitude, and at work I even tossed her a point when responding to her, but I'm still not going to be her doormat no matter how tragic her backstory is.

Why is only the remastered version available? Just got to the end of the remastered Ch.2 and I was so disappointed it ended right there... especially since according to the changelog, the Dev released up to Ch.5 initially, damn!
Can't remember everything from her backstory but here is a link for the old Ch5 version, incest patch and walkthrough mod included.

• Hey there
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Some things are changing significantly, so I don't know to what extent the three missing chapters will resemble the first version.

sfdsafasdsfa

Sep 12, 2020
How is the remaster going? I finished chapter 2 when I reject or love Zoey, and I would love to see how the story will go !

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes