Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I truly wish I had seen this before opening this game. Wish you the best of luck, but maybe provide a warning beforehand. I'm pretty sure quite a few of us are completely turned of by this.
You should try my 2nd game. Things there are a lot less angsty than here.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Game is a bit...odd. Faces range from good to cast iron skillet but with nice breasts. Backstory is a bit uncomfortable and the MC's family history reveal so far makes me think they were ninja chefs or something. The Nicole and Shina scenes came out of fucking nowhere and honestly came a bit early in the game for my taste; I can't speak to the first Yuna scene as I skipped it due to content. I would comment on the MC's personality but MRD has gotten me used to this archetype; this MC seems to be more open though.

So far the key word for this game is rushed. Character design, story, and lewd content all seem to have been fast tracked and I can't see that going well long-term. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
These Kana/Eliza "lessons" are kinda weird and it's making me dislike both of them. It feels completely out of charater for Eliza, she loves MC (a lot) and is just going with this because? Also, wouldn't it just be better overall if her first time with this "stuff" was with MC and not with his sister? This MC is so passive and just goes along with everything that I am sure that he won't care but I just don't think it's being handled well.

Edit: Oh great, there's more coming...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which will probably be Kana fucking Eliza with a strap-on to 'train' her for MC's dick, or some stupid bs like that.

Reactions: Hones

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is great. I love all the characters (almost). Most of the characters are interesting, especially Yuna Nicole Aurora. And that food thing is so weird. The only ridiculous thing is the character Eliza. She lives together with MC like 2 years but she can't say anything to MC. Idk you can't be that shy. Whatever you say to MC, he accepts anyway.

Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Already said this before, but all that will happen between them are kissing and teaching Eliza how to confess. Please try to read the previous posts. Thank you.
If it doesn't go beyond kisses, it's not that I care too much. Possibly it still bothered me a bit that Eliza, who had shown enormous interest in the MC (basically, she has been in love with him for two years), accepted these lessons so easily, at least the practical part (I prefer Eliza had given the MC her first kiss, but what's done is done, at least it will be her first kiss with a guy), but if they don't go beyond kissing, it's not a problem either (If they continue the lessons, that after playing that part again I'm not sure)

After replaying the Kana and Eliza conversation, I think my first impression was worse of how the conversation really goes (possibly influenced by prejudice from previous lessons).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
If you're an anime fan, Eliza is the classic childhood friend trope. You see them all the time in harem comedies--the girl next door who's known the MC all his life (or at least a very long time) and has a platonic relationship but wants more--and you never truly feel sorry for them when they get beaten out by another girl because they should have made their feelings known well before other potential love interests came into his life. They could have stepped up to the plate and they didn't and that's their fault.

I'm sure Eliza will get future opportunities with the MC, as will Kana. I wouldn't be concerned about what's going on between the two of them, as I doubt anything further will happen.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you're an anime fan, Eliza is the classic childhood friend trope. You see them all the time in harem comedies--the girl next door who's known the MC all his life (or at least a very long time) and has a platonic relationship but wants more--and you never truly feel sorry for them when they get beaten out by another girl because they should have made their feelings known well before other potential love interests came into his life. They could have stepped up to the plate and they didn't and that's their fault.

I'm sure Eliza will get future opportunities with the MC, as will Kana. I wouldn't be concerned about what's going on between the two of them, as I doubt anything further will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Well, I have seen, Fist of the North Star, Dragon Ball, Naruto and partially One Piece (these last two just the comic) (plus other similar ones that I don't remember the name of) None of them is exactly a harem comedy.

Payu1105

Aug 27, 2020
Hey, i just wanna start to play it, whre i can download eps 1 until 4 or i just need download the new one?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Well, I have seen, Fist of the North Star, Dragon Ball, Naruto and partially One Piece (these last two just the comic) (plus other similar ones that I don't remember the name of) None of them is exactly a harem comedy.
Here are a few harem comedies with that type of character :

Shuffle(Kaede)
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san(Tamao)
Saekano (Eriri & Utaha)

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes