Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm curious were the scenes with the dyke little sister seducing and fucking one of our future LI's behind our back suppose to be appealing? It honestly makes me want to reject her and kick out the back stabbing sister. :KEK:
Be like if Ken suddenly wants to train Nicole in the art of dick sucking. Why?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I'm curious were the scenes with the dyke little sister seducing and fucking one of our future LI's behind our back suppose to be appealing? It honestly makes me want to reject her and kick out the back stabbing sister. :KEK:
Well, reading through the thread pretty much nobody likes it, just about everybody is confused and think it makes no sense, myself included.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, they just kissed (and Niichan already said they won't go any further). I don't think it can be taken as fucking.

Droxul

Oct 25, 2020
Love the game so far.

Apologies for the potential ignorance, but no matter what I do (follow the walkthrough, use a walkthrough mod) I always mysteriously miss Alice's harem acceptance event. Any clue about what I'm doing wrong? Should I just re-download and start over. I grabbed the latest version like yesterday I believe.

Thanks regardless, excellent game!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Love the game so far.

Apologies for the potential ignorance, but no matter what I do (follow the walkthrough, use a walkthrough mod) I always mysteriously miss Alice's harem acceptance event. Any clue about what I'm doing wrong? Should I just re-download and start over. I grabbed the latest version like yesterday I believe.

Thanks regardless, excellent game!
I was able to get it. I followed both Sir Leon's mod & reading the LCC walkthrough
:unsure:During Episode 3, did you ask her all 3 questions?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I played this game for the first time today (I had it in my list for a while, but I was avoiding it, because of the rape backstory) and I had the same exact question, but I see now that it's something a lot of people can't understand. What's the point of having an inexperienced girl, madly in love with the MC, if is she's gonna have all her "1sts" with his little sister instead of him?

Well, that and how on earth have so many attractive women with a social life, reached their early-mid twenties with their sexual experience peaking at hand-holding...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, they didn't just kiss, Eliza had her first orgasm from Kana playing with her boobs. Their kiss was after the boob groping.
Kana massaged Eliza's tits and had an orgasm, well I don't know, I'm still weird, but it doesn't bother me too much, not to say nothing at all. Although it's certainly one of the scenes that I have no interest in seeing. Personally, the kiss bothers me more than this. The first orgasm thing, frankly I don't care at all.

Droxul

Oct 25, 2020
I was able to get it. I followed both Sir Leon's mod & reading the LCC walkthrough
:unsure:During Episode 3, did you ask her all 3 questions?
Yep I did. I'm retrying with a fresh download. Here's hoping it was just a freak accident on my part. Will know soon enough.

EDIT: Alright got it to work. No idea what I did wrong the first time. Thanks for putting up with my dumb questions.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Kana massaged Eliza's tits and had an orgasm, well I don't know, I'm still weird, but it doesn't bother me too much, not to say nothing at all. Although it's certainly one of the scenes that I have no interest in seeing. Personally, the kiss bothers me more than this. The first orgasm thing, frankly I don't care at all.
Were you holding down Ctrl and skipped it? :KEK: Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Leon

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Were you holding down Ctrl and skipped it? :KEK:
Well, i was rushing through the scenes, didn't see this one. In my opinion it's borderline NTR, just easier circuvented by the MC not being in a relatioship with the LI at the moment and the spoiler about this being a setup for threesome that kinda destroy the "she's not stealing her from you", but still leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Setup for a threesome?? Really? So is Kana going to fuck Eliza if a strap on to prep her for this threesome? Shouldn't Eliza fuck with MC before a threesome?

Good thing I haven't started this yet..

Reactions: Cotytto

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not exactly, as far as i know, shes "teaching" the girl to "confess" to the MC and they should have a threesome after, no strapon involved so far, i might be wrong.
Well.. Don't think any of that was needed to help her confess..

Just curious why a threesome would be the girls first time having sex. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm fine with girls bonding, but the way this sounds I agree it is unnecessary.. :sneaky:

Could easily have had Kana pull Eliza up to the MC and put her on the spot till she confesses.. Don't need all the extra steps. :ROFLMAO:

But I guess as long as Eliza is still a virgin before MC gets with her (as I assume she is), It's fine for me. ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Were you holding down Ctrl and skipped it? :KEK: View attachment 992561
I think this is a special image that has nothing to do with the scene.

Personally, as I said before in my first post and in the following ones, if they don't go beyond what they have done, I don't have too many problems (with the kiss we can't do anything, so I'll resign myself, at least the MC will be the first guy). Actually, the same scene with Kana and any of the other girls I wouldn't mind at all, even if they actually performed what appears in the photo. In fact, I see no problem with Kana and Eliza hooking up after Eliza has sex with the MC. Only my interest in the scene would be low.

For me the only complaint I have about the lessons is the kiss. But I understand that others are more upset with all this. And, if Eliza weren't a virgin and were as in love with the MC as they have presented her, the scene and the training would not matter to me (in fact, if only one of the things wasn't part of the equation is enough)

On the other hand, the thing about touching her tits, or even giving a cunnilingus, by Kana to Eliza... as long as she is still a virgin, it doesn't bother me as much as if it were the other way around. It may be weird, but it's what I feel.

Although, that Kana include groping tits in her lessons for declaring Eliza's love for the MC sounds a bit strange and unnecessary.

Setup for a threesome?? Really? So is Kana going to fuck Eliza if a strap on to prep her for this threesome? Shouldn't Eliza fuck with MC before a threesome?

Good thing I haven't started this yet..
This is precisely what I wouldn't like to see happen in this case, but I think Niichan has already said that it won't happen.

For me this discussion is over, as long as nothing new happens I think it's only arguing for the sake of arguing. We each have our opinion and I think it is good, what's not so good is to go around the same thing without getting anywhere. I don't think any of us convince the others with logical argumentation.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes