Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Well.. For one.. Kana is 'training' Eliza, but Eliza still loves the MC and not Kana.

NTR would have Eliza falling in love with Kana and never confessing to the MC.
mnm not really The fact that she has sexual activity with another person already would constitute NTR. She doesnt need to fall for the other person. The only excuse is the fact that she is not in a relationship with the mc. But still it feels really weird to see that, and it is borderline ntr

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, now that i played the game...
i kind of like it, especially how the chars look. And i want to see some revenge and how some plots develop.
A few observation that do rub me the wrong way:
1st- The first sex scene with Yuna is very weird, is basically forced femdom, and your only choice is "do you want to see it or not? because its going to happen either way". On top of that Yuna is very hateable character at that point of the story, which makes that even worst.
2nd- The whole training thing with Kana and Eliza feels wrong. On one side, it feels really out of character for Eliza, She has been in love with the mc for so long yet doesnt dare to do anything and now is orgasming with this girl .
On the other, you create a character (Eliza) with 0 experience, No kissing no anything, which creates the idea and expectation that she will experience all of those with the MC, and makes the players want that... but then, you "use" all of those first experiences with another character and it feels wrong. She gave her first kiss to that character, and you made her "never experience an orgasm before"... just to make her experience her first also with ANOTHER character.
3rd- In general your characters develop feelings really fast. Some chars met 2 dys ago and are already in love.
Anyway, good look with the game and i will probably check it again in the future.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
mnm not really The fact that she has sexual activity with another person already would constitute NTR. She doesnt need to fall for the other person. The only excuse is the fact that she is not in a relationship with the mc. But still it feels really weird to see that, and it is borderline ntr
True, it is borderline and it is kind of annoying that Kana is taking all her firsts, but not sure if I should be jealous or not.

That's mostly since I still haven't started this game up yet, so can't really tell if I should be jealous, or just toss Kana and Eliza out.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
True, it is borderline and it is kind of annoying that Kana is taking all her firsts, but not sure if I should be jealous or not.

That's mostly since I still haven't started this game up yet, so can't really tell if I should be jealous, or just toss Kana and Eliza out.
Personally I hate the whole rape crap at the start it's a cheap way to create "trauma" to explain the MC's personality/behavior, the dev could have used another event in the protags background to explain trauma and instead used girlfriend rape and kidnapping for shock value. The girlfriend will apparently be an LI in future updates.
It would be one thing if it was just a scene at the start that could be skipped over but it is a major plot event for two characters the MC and an LI. I would prefer if it was something ambiguous like the disappearance in Summers Gone or an alterable character history like in Trouble in Paradise.

The whole "Training" thing with Kana and Eliza is ridiculous, it doesn't make sense, it certainly doesn't fit Elizas character, and personally completely turns me off the characters. When she comes up to the MC later to confess her "Love" you should get the option to tell her "it didn't look like that when you were with Kana the other day"

The dev said that players will get to accept or reject any of the girls so what is the point of the apparent threesome setup, why accept Eliza when she is messing around with Kana, if you reject Kana will Eliza continue with her anyway?

The Dev is completely uninterested in making any of this avoidable so if it isn't what you would enjoy then just give the game a miss. Honestly I have no idea why I continue to play this game there are parts that I honestly enjoy but then others... Just No...

Soooo... now that I've ranted if you don't mind any of that or Yunas forced femdom then yeah give the game a try the rest is quite good with some interesting characters, I enjoyed it for the most part anyway.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Personally I hate the whole rape crap at the start it's a cheap way to create "trauma" to explain the MC's personality/behavior, the dev could have used another event in the protags background to explain trauma and instead used girlfriend rape and kidnapping for shock value. The girlfriend will apparently be an LI in future updates.
It would be one thing if it was just a scene at the start that could be skipped over but it is a major plot event for two characters the MC and an LI. I would prefer if it was something ambiguous like the disappearance in Summers Gone or an alterable character history like in Trouble in Paradise.
Yea past history with skip button would have been better.

Trouble in Paradise is great for that.

The whole "Training" thing with Kana and Eliza is ridiculous, it doesn't make sense, it certainly doesn't fit Elizas character, and personally completely turns me off the characters. When she comes up to the MC later to confess her "Love" you should get the option to tell her "it didn't look like that when you were with Kana the other day"

The dev said that players will get to accept or reject any of the girls so what is the point of the apparent threesome setup, why accept Eliza when she is messing around with Kana, if you reject Kana will Eliza continue with her anyway?
Yea.. Don't understand that build up for a threesome either.

I'm honestly fine with Kana and Eliza playing around, but for it to be a 'training' for a threesome..

Kind of weird.. If a threesome is how Eliza is going to lose her virginity though, doesn't sound like something Eliza would want..

The Dev is completely uninterested in making any of this avoidable so if it isn't what you would enjoy then just give the game a miss. Honestly I have no idea why I continue to play this game there are parts that I honestly enjoy but then others... Just No...
Guess I'm a masochist and this game is my punishment *shrug*

Soooo... now that I've ranted if you don't mind any of that or Yunas forced femdom then yeah give the game a try the rest is quite good with some interesting characters, I enjoyed it for the most part anyway.
So far only thing turning me off is the idea of Yuna.

But since we can reject the girls at some point will just toss her out..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Agreed I do like that they added that option to the gane
Yea.. Don't understand that build up for a threesome either.

I'm honestly fine with Kana and Eliza playing around, but for it to be a 'training' for a threesome..

Kind of weird.. If a threesome is how Eliza is going to lose her virginity though, doesn't sound like something Eliza would want..
Yeah weird isn't it, honestly I don't believe it was really added as any kind of set up or plot point, I think the dev just wanted some lesbian action in the game.

I would rather they not "play around", not until after the "confession" and there is a threesome or harem thing going on then whatever let them play but at this point when she hasn't even yet confessed to or kissed her supposed "Love".

The whole thing doesn't fit Elizas character but... eh... it is what it is.
Well if that's the only thing that's putting you off then yeah you should add this one to your backlist and give it a play at some point then, you will probably enjoy it.
Hehe yeah the dev said you will eventually get the option to reject the girls so at that point you can be done with her if she isn't to your taste.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yea past history with skip button would have been better.

When I played it you could choose to see or not see the scene. I'm not sure if that has changed to something else. I left Trouble in Paradise when the Dev warned that there would be a dark change to the plot. Since then I don't follow it nor do I think I will play it again.

Personally, I've reached a point where the whole Kana and Eliza thing is starting to bore me.

Usually I don't watch the lesbian scenes, I use the skip button, or I skip / avoid them directly. I've done the same with these. That Kana participates, I honestly don't care, it bothers me more that Eliza participates. But, not enough to avoid any of them for now.

I like Yuna much better after the last update. However, I still don't like domination, so while I will surely get her points unrelated to domination scenes (which I'm not going to watch), in the end I will tell her that I don't want to be in a relationship with her.

Only in the case that you can end any kind of domination (male or female) and have a more vanilla relationship, I would be interested in starting it.

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
i got a problem with Alice, i have the walktrought + gallery mod and the ipatch installed and i follow all the +1 alice plus asking all the question but i still dont get the harem acceptance event for her

Reactions: Leonidas

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i got a problem with Alice, i have the walktrought + gallery mod and the ipatch installed and i follow all the +1 alice plus asking all the question but i still dont get the harem acceptance event for her
:unsure:I only have the walkthrough+Gallery done by Sir Leon and I have 5 points plus harem acceptance for Alice.
Since I'm not using the ipatch I'm only speculating it might be causing the glitch. Just my thought.

LilithWalker

Sep 3, 2018
Haaaa I can't believe I got so pissed off off a single scene to make me wright a comment about my thought.After everything that I have read in here can understand the the dev is trying to set up a LisaxKanaxMc thing going on but that useally happens after we have some progress with both the girl in a 1on1 basses and as far as I know we can reject someone if we don't want them in the harem but but happens if we reject 1 of the girls ether Elisa of kana all that (training) becomes a miningless action to show the MC that he can't trust his sister with the other girls or that Elisa is only in love with the Mc for being depressed the main reason she had become a friend with him and it's OK with anyone that can make her cum do what ever the want with her as long as they sey to her is for the benefit of the Mc... Shut I have a lot I want to rant about but I enjoined the game to much to shit on it

From what I saw and read I would Love for the Mc to find out about elises training before she confesses to him and he rejects her for what she did withehis sister and Elisa get mad about that with kana which kana will try to fix by trying to talk with the Mc and him getting angry at her for what she did so it tie up with the MC trauma for what happen to someone he loved.

And no I'm not talking for it to be and option but the story it goes for it does not make sense for the to be Elisaxkana now from both there personalieties and the Mc accepting Elisa as a live interest after all that this is all from the perspective of a guy so girls might see the whole training think a normal but from what we now of Elisa frome the start to here she when from the whole childhood friend thing to the easy to ntr chick in every other game and I hate that since she was the first girl we saw and I thought she was the one who would be the most against the Mc sleeping with other girls end rant again :3

And Holly shit even after every thing that happen with Yuna and of the hate she gets from the community I have a soft spot for bitch Dom girl that go deredere or even sub after we get to know here better even after everything I will keep supporting bot games but God I hate myself way to much for writing all this :p sorry for having you read all this if you did know that I love you for doing so it was the only way for me to stop thinking about it 5 hours after finishing the game sorry for my grammar and mistakes my German autocorrect mest some thing up and Im bored to clean up my typos

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Haaaa I can't believe I got so pissed off off a single scene to make me wright a comment about my thought.After everything that I have read in here can understand the the dev is trying to set up a LisaxKanaxMc thing going on but that useally happens after we have some progress with both the girl in a 1on1 basses and as far as I know we can reject someone if we don't want them in the harem but but happens if we reject 1 of the girls ether Elisa of kana all that (training) becomes a miningless action to show the MC that he can't trust his sister with the other girls or that Elisa is only in love with the Mc for being depressed the main reason she had become a friend with him and it's OK with anyone that can make her cum do what ever the want with her as long as they sey to her is for the benefit of the Mc... Shut I have a lot I want to rant about but I enjoined the game to much to shit on it

From what I saw and read I would Love for the Mc to find out about elises training before she confesses to him and he rejects her for what she did withehis sister and Elisa get mad about that with kana which kana will try to fix by trying to talk with the Mc and him getting angry at her for what she did so it tie up with the MC trauma for what happen to someone he loved.

And no I'm not talking for it to be and option but the story it goes for it does not make sense for the to be Elisaxkana now from both there personalieties and the Mc accepting Elisa as a live interest after all that this is all from the perspective of a guy so girls might see the whole training think a normal but from what we now of Elisa frome the start to here she when from the whole childhood friend thing to the easy to ntr chick in every other game and I hate that since she was the first girl we saw and I thought she was the one who would be the most against the Mc sleeping with other girls end rant again :3

And Holly shit even after every thing that happen with Yuna and of the hate she gets from the community I have a soft spot for bitch Dom girl that go deredere or even sub after we get to know here better even after everything I will keep supporting bot games but God I hate myself way to much for writing all this :p sorry for having you read all this if you did know that I love you for doing so it was the only way for me to stop thinking about it 5 hours after finishing the game sorry for my grammar and mistakes my German autocorrect mest some thing up and Im bored to clean up my typos
I have no problems personally with the Kana/Eliza thing, but the fact it's a secret and Eliza loves MC not Kana, kind of makes it weird imo.

Honestly if Eliza wasn't madly in love with the MC as well as a virgin in sexual experiences, the Kana threesome setup would be awesome.. But being as she is a virgin and in love with him, Kana is taking all her first experiences for herself.

I agree if Yuna turns sub at some point would be glad to have her.. But I'm not into being dominated. :ROFLMAO:

LilithWalker

Sep 3, 2018
I have no problems personally with the Kana/Eliza thing, but the fact it's a secret and Eliza loves MC not Kana, kind of makes it weird imo.

Honestly if Eliza wasn't madly in love with the MC as well as a virgin in sexual experiences, the Kana threesome setup would be awesome.. But being as she is a virgin and in love with him, Kana is taking all her first experiences for herself.

I agree if Yuna turns sub at some point would be glad to have her.. But I'm not into being dominated. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha hah yes I get that thats why I want the Mc for ones to get mad at least with kana for what she is doing with Elisa. If she was jus another girl in the house sure make them a think and the make a ffm with Mc but I hate to have Elise that seamt like the kind that hates the whole harem think and madely in love with Mc become the sisters plaything because that's what she is becoming at thins point that's not training for confessing she is being trained to be a fcktoy at this point and she seamed like the smart and easylie angered type frome the way she got angry at the Mc when he wouldn't wake up and Kana God Kane I have played games where the Lil sis doms her big bro but I have never hated a sister mor that her right now and I have my own one which is bisexual and even she would not do the same think with a gf of mine....

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I may prefer to dominate than to be dominated (if I have to choose). However, in practice I don't intend to see any of the domination scenes, and I will completely avoid them whenever possible. So it's a generally inconsequential decision in terms of the scenes that I will see, since in both cases it will be neither

That Yuna changed from dominating to being submissive wouldn't change my intention to avoid starting a relationship with her.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I basically already have the whole outline of the story. All of the genres you mentioned except for NTR and corruption is in the outline already. Though, I made the story flexible enough for suggestions and feedbacks, so I might consider things here and there. Well it is basically a harem story so there is alot to look forward. That's all I can say for now ;)
plz no ntr enough games have been ruined with it

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes