Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I only played a bit of the beginning, but the setup is very similar to my real desire, with way worse renders. My bully my lover is better in that department though, and overall.
They may look a lot alike (I won't say for sure since I've played one and the other, to be honest, basically not). But, for me, they are also notably different in at least one important section: I don't like the MC of My Real Desire, unlike the MC of LCC, who is a character that I find nice to play with. In fact, while I like LCC, I haven't even been able to reach the first choice of My Real Desire.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
HansDampf788, I guess you like My Real Desire, which is fine. In my case, if I don't like the MC (mainly his personality, how he acts, how he thinks, etc.) I might not like the game. The MC of My Real Desire was unpleasant to me from the beginning; the lack of empathy he showed in the beginning of the game killed any interest I had in it.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
HansDampf788, I guess you like My Real Desire, which is fine. In my case, if I don't like the MC (mainly his personality, how he acts, how he thinks, etc.) I might not like the game. The MC of My Real Desire was unpleasant to me from the beginning; the lack of empathy he showed in the beginning of the game killed any interest I had in it.
MRD is a really good game. I even support it. But I agree that it all comes down to taste and preference at the end of the day.

Reactions: Simpy and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
MRD is a really good game. I even support it. But I agree that it all comes down to taste and preference at the end of the day.
It's possible that the main story is good, and that the plots with the different LIs interesting. I haven't gone so far as to have a formed opinion of these things. Since I don't like to play with an MC like MRD's, I stopped shortly after starting. Does his personality change throughout the game? Well, unless it's something relatively quick, I don't think I'd ever see it even if I tried it again.

As you say, everything is about what each one likes, and in the end each one of us is different in what he likes and enjoys.

And I suppose that even here to discuss MRD, that neither will change what the other likes (nor do I think there is intention)

Oct 12, 2019
It's possible that the main story is good, and that the plots with the different LIs interesting. I haven't gone so far as to have a formed opinion of these things. Since I don't like to play with an MC like MRD's, I stopped shortly after starting. Does his personality change throughout the game? Well, unless it's something relatively quick, I don't think I'd ever see it even if I tried it again.

As you say, everything is about what each one likes, and in the end each one of us is different in what he likes and enjoys.

And I suppose that even here to discuss MRD, that neither will change what the other likes (nor do I think there is intention)
seems like you didn't give it chance at all, MRD story is basically the character building of the MC step by step, he is emotionless is because there's the lore behind it, and the whole storyline up until now is somewhat him discovering emotions for girls or the boys, also people around him, you should try that my S tier games right now are these two, very similar in so many aspects but different at the same time,

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
seems like you didn't give it chance at all, MRD story is basically the character building of the MC step by step, he is emotionless is because there's the lore behind it, and the whole storyline up until now is somewhat him discovering emotions for girls or the boys, also people around him, you should try that my S tier games right now are these two, very similar in so many aspects but different at the same time,
Why is it so hard to assume that I didn't like that game.

I don't like to play with an emotionless MC. Therefore, until he has emotions and feels like a normal person, I'm not going to enjoy the game. I suppose that will take quite a bit of game time (same for most of it) so it's not too likely that I will get there.

It may be that the story is very well done and the idea is interesting to many people, but I don't see how I can enjoy it.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes