Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
So question, can we get actual revenge agaisnt all of the group which is behind the assault on MC/gf and after his mother and with revenge i mean kill them all ?
And tell his ''friends'' like Lisa and her buddy to fuck themself as they knew for years whats going on.
Or is it another bs about revenge is not worth it...that may work for the dev's other project but not for this.

Also is there a way to prevent the Kana/Alice training...ruined 2 out of 3 girls which i have interest in...
My guess is that the women will be the ones doing the killing and ass beating while MC is just the bystander who helps here and there. And that's not me being snarky, just the vibe I'm getting, and that's usually how games like these go with MCs who have "skills"

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So question, can we get actual revenge agaisnt all of the group which is behind the assault on MC/gf and after his mother and with revenge i mean kill them all ?
And tell his ''friends'' like Lisa and her buddy to fuck themself as they knew for years whats going on.
Or is it another bs about revenge is not worth it...that may work for the dev's other project but not for this.
Answer for your two concerns, 'YES'.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
My guess is that the women will be the ones doing the killing and ass beating while MC is just the bystander who helps here and there. And that's not me being snarky, just the vibe I'm getting, and that's usually how games like these go with MCs who have "skills"
Sight...i really don't like that kind of games, as such i hope this game doesn't get this path.
For what give u skill and ability to a mc and than don't use it, or let others do the dirty work, that makes the mc just a sorry excuse of a protagonist.

Answer for your two concerns, 'YES'.
Well if we can get revenge it's worth it in my books, after all, one want to see them suffer after what they did.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
thought it was supposed to be a full ch 5, that was only like a part 1 in length compared to the rest

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
NiiChan so, this Android port is weird. It doesn't have quick save function(only back, skip, auto, hide) . We have to move through the setting if we want to save the game.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Well.. For one.. Kana is 'training' Eliza, but Eliza still loves the MC and not Kana.

NTR would have Eliza falling in love with Kana and never confessing to the MC.
Well, you are right, she still loves the MC, but this is the first step for Kana to steel Eliza from you, like in 80% of NTR Stories. She got physical Feelings and Pleasure, she haven`t before and this is forming mindset for Future.
And another thinking of your answer: For example, i "train" your GF, because she loves you so much, she wants to get better for you in Bed, and after a fuc... lesson with me she accept another lesson, would you like it and think, wow, she make everthing just for me!? Yeeaah!, NOT! You know, i don't f.ck your Girl for the Pleasure, i train her for your better relationsship! ;) Really!? And the Cream of the Top of this is, your Girlfriend confess to you, "i train with him fuc.ing x-times only for you!!!"

You are right, there is'nt any slightly Sign of NTR.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Well.. For one.. Kana is 'training' Eliza, but Eliza still loves the MC and not Kana.

NTR would have Eliza falling in love with Kana and never confessing to the MC.
You should read "for daa_San aka fucking a housewife raw training her pussy".... Then you will understand what we're trying to say.
For me girls, guys....all are same when it comes to sharing.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, you are right, she still loves the MC, but this is the first step for Kana to steel Eliza from you, like in 80% of NTR Stories. She got physical Feelings and Pleasure, she haven`t before and this is forming mindset for Future.
And another thinking of your answer: For example, i "train" your GF, because she loves you so much, she wants to get better for you in Bed, and after a fuc... lesson with me she accept another lesson, would you like it and think, wow, she make everthing just for me!? Yeeaah!, NOT! You know, i don't f.ck your Girl for the Pleasure, i train her for your better relationsship! ;) Really!? And the Cream of the Top of this is, your Girlfriend confess to you, "i train with him fuc.ing x-times only for you!!!"

You are right, there is'nt any slightly Sign of NTR.
the fact anyone feels threatened by a woman in a harem game shows your weakness woman on woman can only do so much even lesbians i know still miss dick from time to time rofl and woman are too emotional for others ive known as well

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Admittedly, the scenes are sexy.

But the amount of insta-love tropes... Ugh. It was easily the weakest part of this story. I didn't like it in My Real Desire, and it's especially prevalent in this game. Still, it was an experience reading through it and I am interested in what happens next.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
and before a troll says "they arnt a true lesbian then" all i can say is plastic is cold and hard where as a dick is warm and somewhat mailable ive had a few friends who needed a good fuck from a man to be happy just to change things up even if i never dated them and some were gfs to my gf at said time woman on woman are never a threat unless your a limp dicked wuss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the fact anyone feels threatened by a woman in a harem game shows your weakness woman on woman can only do so much even lesbians i know still miss dick from time to time rofl and woman are too emotional for others ive known as well
Besides the point that ur post sounds a bit sexist...
U know some only don't like lesbian content, or that it is not avoidable, others see this kind as out of character for Alice Eliza.
And that whole traing excuse just sounds utterly stupid, if they would be in a relation cheating...

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Besides the point that ur post sounds a bit sexist...
U know some only don't like lesbian content, or that it is not avoidable, others see this kind as out of character for Alice.
And that whole traing excuse just sounds utterly stupid, if they where in a relation cheating...
not really sexist its just how it is true lesbians typically had a bad experience with men and avoid them for that reason, as for why alice is being mentioned i have no clue when it was Elizabeth being with kana that started this and i also mentioned this is a HAREM game and she loves the mc both of them do so its really just bitching when you know you will get with them in the end lesbian content is never a threat in any game ive ever played unless that was the focus i hate ntr but i hardly count that as such

Edit: i will add i grew up around 80 woman most were bi or bi curious and most going through puberty and exploring themselves i learned quite a bit so its not just arrogance but life experience i speak from

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not really sexist its just how it is true lesbians typically had a bad experience with men and avoid them for that reason, as for why alice is being mentioned i have no clue when it was Elizabeth being with kana that started this and i also mentioned this is a HAREM game and she loves the mc both of them do so its really just bitching when you know you will get with them in the end lesbian content is never a threat in any game ive ever played unless that was the focus i hate ntr but i hardly count that as such

Edit: i will add i grew up around 80 woman most were bi or bi curious and most going through puberty and exploring themselves i learned quite a bit so its not just arrogance but life experience i speak from
Sorry i did mean Eliza...
Yeah sure u know u get both, i don't think anyone feels threatened by Kana stealing ur girl.
But many don't like lesbian and/or sharing content even if it is harem, same for femdom, it's just that it is not avoidable.

For me i just lost any interest in both of the girls and i will reject them, if i get the chance, than they can entertain each other for all i care.
Idealy mc get the choice to say, how stupid the whole training thing is and wish both of them good luck together...and yeah i know that won't happen

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry i did mean Eliza...
Yeah sure u know u get both, i don't think anyone feels threatened by Kana stealing ur girl.
But many don't like lesbian and/or sharing content even if it is harem, same for femdom, it's just that it is not avoidable.

For me i just lost any interest in both of the girls and i will reject them, if i get the chance, than they can entertain each other for all i care.
Idealy mc get the choice to say, how stupid the whole training thing is and wish both of them good luck together...and yeah i know that won't happen
I'm more curious why your threatened by woman on woman most the woman I've known even kissed a woman if nothing more before ever being with a man and usually never tell the bf that so in all honesty you've probably been with a woman who chose a woman over you in the beginning unless you got with one woman married her and that was the end of it and i would consider "sharing" only to happen if your already dating the woman but for both kana and Elizabeth your not with them yet not even part of the harem yet so they aren't "yours" yet and if they are going to "learn" from anyone id rather she be with a woman then another man imo

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes