Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
sorry if im over stepping my boundary's i just enjoy the story and don't see any issues compared to many other games with actual NTR or sharing
Let them be. Everyone has different opinions.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
I've been using Joker's mod and I am unable to unlock the penultimate gallery image. Any ideas on that one?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm more curious why your threatened by woman on woman most the woman I've known even kissed a woman if nothing more before ever being with a man and usually never tell the bf that so in all honesty you've probably been with a woman who chose a woman over you in the beginning unless you got with one woman married her and that was the end of it and i would consider "sharing" only to happen if your already dating the woman but for both kana and Elizabeth your not with them yet not even part of the harem yet so they aren't "yours" yet and if they are going to "learn" from anyone id rather she be with a woman then another man imo
I don't feel threatened, why should i, we know Kana don't steal the Eliza ?
I just don't like lesbian/sharing and yeah they are not the mc's yet, if they would be i'd say, it's just cheating and dump their asses.
The whole training is stupid imo, the only thing Eliza lacks is the courage to speak to the mc, how does the sexual training help her, not that Kana has any more experience ?
And as eddie987 said, whats the point, if u have an inexperienced girl, which is in love with mc and than have her trained by someone else, if anything it should be the mc which have all her firsts and train her...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
HansDampf788
Then what are you doing here, mate? :KEK:
You seem to hate the game. :KEK:
If you would ask me that in your other game I could understand it but in this game, I may not like the rape backstory and the training but the rest is ok and it has all my favorite tags and I like the visuals.

And even with MBIML, I wouldn't say I hate it I just think that you rushed the story and I don't understand why you have no problems with writing a gangrape kidnaping backstory for LCC but don't give the MC in MBIML a bit of payback against his bullies.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't feel threatened, why should i, we know Kana don't steal the Eliza ?
I just don't like lesbian/sharing and yeah they are not the mc's yet, if they would be i'd say, it's just cheating and dump their asses.
The whole training is stupid imo, the only thing Eliza lacks is the courage to speak to the mc, how does the sexual training help her, not that Kana has any more experience ?
And as eddie987 said, whats the point, if u have an inexperienced girl, which is in love with mc and than have her trained by someone else, if anything it should be the mc which have all her firsts and train her...
you do know "sharing" is giving your partner permission to fuck around, where as your not with either of them, its all their choice at the moment

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Great update as usual, but it's kinda frustrating that it ends just when it seems that we're about to get some real answers. Really hoping that the MC steps up his game, right now as Yuna showed him he's not good enough to protect the people he loves. Speaking of Yuna, what the hell is her deal anyway? hahaha. She's obviously attracted to the MC, but still treats him like trash. I guess that's just her personality, but i wonder if that's gonna change at some point, because that can make some people not like her, i really do like her, but too much rudeness can really annoy you :LOL::LOL:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
You are very good remembering your numbers huh, you should be building your harem instead of playing games. :WaitWhat:
haha harem is unrealistic but it can be a fun time with multiple woman, and i remember mainly because i was close to the whole alla and 42 virgins' in heaven bs and found it amusing i have more experience then most and slightly "larger" then most also grew up with more perverted woman then most but thats just life experience also have 3 kids not that it matters on here XD though i have contemplated making a game using some of my past seeing as the woman i knew came up with "crotch boob and ass tag" lunch was fun same with in-between classes seeing as i was the only guy in this group back then lol

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 4 part 1]
updated- WT+ Cheats + Gallery Unlock
Note: No seperate cheat button is present you can set points for characters from the character info tab/menu.
Please update to Episode 5!!!!

Reactions: Sir Leon

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Now there's arguing about the Kana/Eliza thing..

For me it is NTR, as stated Kana is taking all of Eliza's firsts..

Also as stated a few times what's the point in an inexperienced girl? To take her firsts yourself..

Yea yea.. Difference between a real cock and a toy.. IF the girls a real virgin and it gets popped by a toy, WHILE I could have been the one to do it, it is NTR for me, but that's me and my virgin fetish.

As is, yea, I have three girls to ignore when I play.. Femdom girl and the two borderline NTR.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
A quick question, from reading the thread, if currently there is very little options in this game to change the course of anything except to skip over certain tasks which means it happens you just don't see it, what makes you all think you will be able to reject the girls anytime soon and will not be forced to follow the current flow for a long time. You might not even get to reject anyone or have your say possibly until before the very end.

Has the dev said rejections are coming anytime soon or you the MC will be able to start having a powerful meaningful impact soon ??

Also, this all sounds like a kinetic novel to me so far, is that a fair assumption. I was going to play it, but will hold off until some of the things I mentioned in this post are answered.

Reactions: Majindevil

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
Now there's arguing about the Kana/Eliza thing..

For me it is NTR, as stated Kana is taking all of Eliza's firsts..

Also as stated a few times what's the point in an inexperienced girl? To take her firsts yourself..

Yea yea.. Difference between a real cock and a toy.. IF the girls a real virgin and it gets popped by a toy, WHILE I could have been the one to do it, it is NTR for me, but that's me and my virgin fetish.

As is, yea, I have three girls to ignore when I play.. Femdom girl and the two borderline NTR.
For me Yuna, after the last updates, is a more likeable character. Not enough to want a relationship with her, in fact, as long as she still has only a femdom path (or if we alternatively only have maledom) my MC will not have a relationship with her.

If NiiChan decides to give her a route that avoids any kind of domination, then she would interest me as LI. For now I prefer to include her within the friendozone and ignore any relationship that can be considered sexual. As a friend well, as a girlfriend not. at this moment, I have 0 points with her, and I don't know if I really have enough interest in earning more (I even prefer to avoid having the option to include her in the harem, and I suppose that with 0 points it will be what happens) .

Regarding Kana and Eliza I prefer to forget it (as far as I know they have only kissed) and see how things evolve from now on.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
A quick question, from reading the thread, if currently there is very little options in this game to change the course of anything except to skip over certain tasks which means it happens you just don't see it, what makes you all think you will be able to reject the girls anytime soon and will not be forced to follow the current flow for a long time. You might not even get to reject anyone or have your say possibly until before the very end.

Has the dev said rejections are coming anytime soon or you the MC will be able to start having a powerful meaningful impact soon ??

Also, this all sounds like a kinetic novel to me so far, is that a fair assumption. I was going to play it, but will hold off until some of the things I mentioned in this post are answered.
He told me we'll be able to reject any of them we don't like, a couple of months ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-episode-5-niichan.63514/post-4951225

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes