Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
And even with MBIML, I wouldn't say I hate it I just think that you rushed the story and I don't understand why you have no problems with writing a gangrape kidnaping backstory for LCC but don't give the MC in MBIML a bit of payback against his bullies.
Wait for their routes. You'll have it there.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
That would actually be hot as long as it didn't mean she'd cheat. I think it would be almost impossible for any guy to keep up with (possibly survive?) The hours and hours long continuous sex like that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This update confirms my intention not to start a relationship with Yuna; It has become clear to me that she doesn't interest me at all the way she behaves. For me to think otherwise, she has to change the way she treats the MC a lot (in addition to disappearing femdom).

For the rest, I liked the update.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
This update confirms my intention not to start a relationship with Yuna; It has become clear to me that she doesn't interest me at all the way she behaves. For me to think otherwise, she has to change the way she treats the MC a lot (in addition to disappearing femdom).

For the rest, I liked the update.
I think so too! Yuna is broken and doesn't trust anybody! But there shouldn’t only one option and that is femdom! If yuna always treat mc as little as now! Then there won’t be any chemistry Between them! And there should a option for mc to take the lead as maledom! Tag missing ;")

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
What can I say about the update for 1 1/2 episodes it felt a bit short, Yuna is still a bitch and the restyling of the character screen on the phone was a mistake it is harder to distinguish the girls by the picture and the names are also harder to read, my tip if you want to keep that style at least make their names permanently visible and not only when the cursor is over the picture.

Also, I know the second to last pic in the gallery is Kana but how to unlock it?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think so too! Yuna is broken and doesn't trust anybody! But there shouldn’t only one option and that is femdom! If yuna always treat mc as little as now! Then there won’t be any chemistry Between them! And there should a option for mc to take the lead as maledom! Tag missing ;")
If the only option is to switch from femdom to maledom then I'm not interested either.

From my point of view, that Yuna treats the MC like shit makes me have no intention of making the MC start a relationship with her. The same goes well with Yuna's Femdom, but the way she acts bothers me. As I say, For me, she has to change her attitude a lot to be interested (although I suppose that by that time, if it happens, since I will have 0 points with her, it will be too late and the opportunity to start a relationship will have been lost)

Reactions: LegendKing23

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, knowing that future lesbian scenes will be totally optional, I hope that in future updates, it will be implemented that at least those first two scenes between Eliza and Kana are also optional. I would like to erase them from my memory. :KEK:

Yes, the subject has already been discussed. And in the end, the developer will do what he sees fit. But when something receives such bad acceptance, it is recommended that you not only do it better in the future, it is advisable, in my opinion, that you also correct those "errors". That is why my insistence on saying that the first two scenes of Kana and Eliza should be optional, beyond feeling totally out of place based on Eliza's personality. Yes, it has also already been discussed and I also think that it does not make any sense.

We were given the opportunity to avoid the femdom scene with Yuna (at the cost of one point). So why not continue on that route? Make everything optional. Including things already implemented.

So my comment is not to complain, it is to encourage the developer that both lesbian scenes already implemented make them optional or avoidable, not just skippable...

And of course, make it clear that this is just my opinion, and we all have one.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
What can I say about the update for 1 1/2 episodes it felt a bit short, Yuna is still a bitch and the restyling of the character screen on the phone was a mistake it is harder to distinguish the girls by the picture and the names are also harder to read, my tip if you want to keep that style at least make their names permanently visible and not only when the cursor is over the picture.

Also, I know the second to last pic in the gallery is Kana but how to unlock it?
Episode 5 is short. As some of you probably know. My dad and I went back and forth to the hospital in the middle of development process. All the stress with his condition plus making the game took a toll on my body, that is why I had to cut the update right away after I felt symptoms of burning out.

Choose not to compliment her to unlock the image.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well, knowing that future lesbian scenes will be totally optional, I hope that in future updates, it will be implemented that at least those first two scenes between Eliza and Kana are also optional. I would like to erase them from my memory. :KEK:

Yes, the subject has already been discussed. And in the end, the developer will do what he sees fit. But when something receives such bad acceptance, it is recommended that you not only do it better in the future, it is advisable, in my opinion, that you also correct those "errors". That is why my insistence on saying that the first two scenes of Kana and Eliza should be optional, beyond feeling totally out of place based on Eliza's personality. Yes, it has also already been discussed and I also think that it does not make any sense.

We were given the opportunity to avoid the femdom scene with Yuna (at the cost of one point). So why not continue on that route? Make everything optional. Including things already implemented.

So my comment is not to complain, it is to encourage the developer that both lesbian scenes already implemented make them optional or avoidable, not just skippable...

And of courese, make it clear that this is just my opinion, and we all have one.
As I have mentioned on earlier post I will re write and remaster the early episode. Thank you. And you're welcome.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

So my comment is not to complain, it is to encourage the developer that both lesbian scenes already implemented make them optional.

And of courese, make it clear that this is just my opinion, and we all have one.
You can skip the scene with Yuna, but it continues happen even if you don't see it, unless it has changed and now it can be avoided ... What I really don't understand is why, happening even if you don't see it, in one you win a point and in the other you don't ... Although I certainly am not going to see it for winning the point, nor am I going to complain about losing it by not seeing the scene (in fact I even prefer it)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I personally like Yuna and i don't like femdom, she's pushing the MC to be better in a tough way, could she be more calm/understanding? She could.. but then it would go against her character, she will probably be better (i don't think she'll ever be a "i love you" character) when MC shows her that she and everyone can count on him.

Also, can't she read minds? wasn't that the reason she beat him so easily and said he thinks too much?

Edit: I understand that her character isn't for everyone and it can be a turn off the way she talks and acts towards the MC.

Reactions: kajidiablo
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes