Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
But, from the way I saw it, she's wasn't being trained to love the MC. She was being trained to be confident enough in herself to approach the MC in the first place.

I'm not telling you that you are wrong. Just that "so far" I didn't see a problem with what has happened.

I've seen several games go to shit after the DEV succumbed to a very small but vocal minority that didn't like things in their games. I don't want to see that happen to NiiChan's games.
To be completely honest, not taking sides, but it looks like you are the vocal minority here (F95), you are the first one to defend the scenes as far as i know, not sure on patreon, the logic says to do what your actual subscribers want but at the same time F95 is a great place to get new subs, it's a hard decision.

In the end it's NiiChans's decision, most people including me voiced our opinions/frustrations (some more agressive than others) because in the end F95 it's a forum, it's made for discussions, most of the time it's not targeted to the dev.

NiiChan is a talented dev, i'am pretty sure he'll use the good and the bad as ways to learn and get even better.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I agree that LCC is better story wise than MBiML, but only because MBiML is just beginning and hasn't had a chance to be fleshed out yet. For the rest of it, YOU do YOU.
Hohoooo... of course.

I must say though. The more these people bitch about my games, the more my cup of morning coffee somehow tastes good. :KEK: I might be mentally twisted idk.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
"Hey, I'm going to help my friend to declare her love to my other friend so that they can start a possible love relationship. How am I going to do it? I'm going to kiss her, I'm going to masturbate her and touch her breasts so that she has a orgasm. All this without my other friend knowing. That sure fills her with confidence. " :KEK:

Jokes aside, I don't think you need to do that to fill you up with confidence, honestly.
In my opinion, such "training" would make sense on a path of corruption or to turn her into a lesbian. And, at least now, the game is full romance.

And I also think that it is important to know how to differentiate between opinions and / or suggestions made with respect and "opinions" that are only complaints without arguments and full insults and bitching around.
I agree with everything you've stated. I just don't have a problem with what has happened so far. If it went too far I wouldn't like it either, but a quick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't set off my NTR flags. Now if Kana pulled out a
I'd probaby stop playing the game.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
To be completely honest, not taking sides, but it looks like you are the vocal minority here (F95), you are the first one to defend the scenes as far as i know, not sure on patreon, the logic says to do what your actual subscribers want but at the same time F95 is a great place to get new subs, it's a hard decision.

In the end it's NiiChans's decision, most people including me voiced our opinions (some more agressive than others) because in the end F95 it's a forum, it's made for discussions.

NiiChan is a talented dev, i'am pretty sure he'll use the good and the bad as ways to learn and get even better.
I'm not defending the scene's per se, I'm defending the DEV to write/make the story/game they want to make.

There are currently two games using the "training" trope that I follow and both of them have put me on edge because of it. If either one goes too far I'll stop playing.

But I'll never try to get someone to tell me THEIR story MY way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I agree with everything you've stated. I just don't have a problem with what has happened so far. If it went too far I wouldn't like it either, but a quick
doesn't set off my NTR flags. Now if Kana pulled out a
I'd probaby stop playing the game.
I'm not defending the scene's per se, I'm defending the DEV to write/make the story/game they want to make.

There are currently two games using the "training" trope that I follow and both of them have put me on edge because of it. If either one goes too far I'll stop playing.
Uff, the topic of possible NTR is a very intense one. We all have our standards and opinions. The truth is that I prefer not to touch it, so we avoid even more meaningless discussion.

I agree with you. In absolutely all my posts "complaining" or giving my opinion about something that I don't like about a game, I always make it clear that it is important to listen to the players (Patrons or not) but the developer must always do what he wants or sees fit.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In all fairness I wasn't even asking for changes, anyway.. :ROFLMAO:

Was giving my feedback about the stuff, whether anything came from it or not, I don't care. ;)

As I said before, will just avoid those girls, not that hard. :sneaky:

Hohoooo... of course.

I must say though. The more these people bitch about my games, the more my cup of morning coffee somehow tastes good. :KEK: I might be mentally twisted idk.
Side note: Just bought a 100 coffee. ;)

Reactions: Spiderfox

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Yes yuna is tough and helping mc to understand his own potential and i'm not saying there shouldn’t be femdom! All I'm saying is there should be a Route without femdom and also point gain! So wen can also pursue yuna's route! Or after mc challenge yuna for the 2nd time and if he wins then there should be a option for mc to pursue maledom or femdom or neither just love route! This would be easy for dev i think!

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
In all fairness I wasn't even asking for changes, anyway.. :ROFLMAO:

Was giving my feedback about the stuff, whether anything came from it or not, I don't care. ;)

As I said before, will just avoid those girls, not that hard. :sneaky:

Side note: Just bought a 100 coffee. ;)
Shouldn’t avoid yuna because she is part of the main story line -_-

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hohoooo... of course.

honestly i hate ntr and sharing and your game is none of those just keep it how it is, you cant please everyone and its good how it is honestly its realistic more then most games,they are just insecure

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
been like what 8 years in the story and she cant confess still, its one of those will never happen till its too late clichés
Yea, I kind of feel that way too, that's why I'll just avoid Kana and Eliza.. Though I like Incest and Lesbians.. It's just too close to NTR for me to like either of them at this point.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yea, I kind of feel that way too, that's why I'll just avoid Kana and Eliza.. Though I like Incest and Lesbians.. It's just too close to NTR for me to like either of them at this point.
its not incest though kana is a childhood friend and elza is someone he met after his gf was raped and taken for rehab and she stuck to him like a stalker when he wasn't interested at the end of the day its a harem game if you hate it now you will hate it later lol why compromise when you can have them all, most woman have a history even with other woman it seems silly i get the "virgin" aspect one of the things that annoyed me in AKT when wife stole handmaidens virginity but realistically she was closer to her then mc so i ignored it but i do get why you are annoyed

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
:D
honestly i hate ntr and sharing and your game is none of those just keep it how it is, you cant please everyone and its good how it is honestly its realistic more then most games,they are just insecure
Realistic? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, couldn't help it. I know what you meant.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
its not incest though kana is a childhood friend and elza is someone he met after his gf was raped and taken for rehab and she stuck to him like a stalker when he wasn't interested at the end of the day its a harem game if you hate it now you will hate it later lol why compromise when you can have them all, most woman have a history even with other woman it seems silly i get the "virgin" aspect one of the things that annoyed me in AKT when wife stole handmaidens virginity but realistically she was closer to her then mc so i ignored it but i do get why you are annoyed
He/She is probably playing with the patch that makes Kana the little sister.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes