Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
:D

Realistic? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, couldn't help it. I know what you meant.
only replying because i want too but over 80 woman i known were at least bi curious and tried shit out being kissing or more, there's a reason the saying is a woman is only as straight as spaghetti until wet lol

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
its not incest though kana is a childhood friend and elza is someone he met after his gf was raped and taken for rehab and she stuck to him like a stalker when he wasn't interested at the end of the day its a harem game if you hate it now you will hate it later lol why compromise when you can have them all, most woman have a history even with other woman it seems silly i get the "virgin" aspect one of the things that annoyed me in AKT when wife stole handmaidens virginity but realistically she was closer to her then mc so i ignored it but i do get why you are annoyed
It is a harem game.. Where we can refuse relationship with all the girls, according to the dev..

So what if I miss three of them, you guys can have fun with that.

only replying because i want too but over 80 woman i known were at least bi curious and tried shit out being kissing or more, there's a reason the saying is a woman is only as straight as spaghetti until wet lol
Yea.. But as far I can tell Eliza isn't bi-curious.. She's madly in love with the MC.. And Kana's is fucking with her mind now.

But anyway yea.. Will just avoid those girls.. Hell.. I'll take the raped girlfriend over a 'childhood friend' trying to take a girl that likes me..

Not sure why that other post needed a facepalm but whatever guy..

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I feel like that's not really the problem, feels like this whole kana/eliza situation was just some excuse to throw some lesbianism in the mix, i don't really have a problem with that, but it could have been done better.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i could go in depth with a phycology explanation for yuna kana etc but i honestly don't see the point when people will still go "NO i wanna be the first" like some kid so it feels like wasted effort lol, I'm not kink shaming but the dev has a good story and doesn't have to cater in this instance its not as bad as other games in the least and tells his story well as is

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
AGAIN...

I'm giving my feedback.. DON'T care if shit changes.. Not my issue.

Dev can do whatever the fuck they want.. Don't care..

Not asking to be 'catered' too.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
AGAIN...

I'm giving my feedback.. DON'T care if shit changes.. Not my issue.

Dev can do whatever the fuck they want.. Don't care..

Not asking to be 'catered' too.
ill agree with you on that opinions are never wrong i wont condemn them and not trying too im only saying its a little harsh at times and i would go into depth if anyone was truly wanting to know some reasons behind them all lol because from my point of view its pretty simple but ive had more sexual experience then most and that's not bragging just facts in all honesty not trying to be a dick about that

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
It is a harem game.. Where we can refuse relationship with all the girls, according to the dev..

So what if I miss three of them, you guys can have fun with that.

Yea.. But as far I can tell Eliza isn't bi-curious.. She's madly in love with the MC.. And Kana's is fucking with her mind now.

But anyway yea.. Will just avoid those girls.. Hell.. I'll take the raped girlfriend over a 'childhood friend' trying to take a girl that likes me..

Not sure why that other post needed a facepalm but whatever guy..
Maybe he was face palming himself????? :cautious:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ill give some rundown since some seem to be clueless, kana is in no way bi or bi-curious, she's attempting to force her into experiencing sexual encounters to make them seem less drastic in laymen terms after countless sexual experiences it seems less of a big deal and since she cant even masterbate but is in love with the mc, she is forcing her to confront those emotions so she can express herself as i said before i get the frustration but this is the "simplest" way to make her get over her shyness just like sword training and teaching someone to keep their eyes open when its coming at them

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
ill give some rundown since some seem to be clueless, kana is in no way bi or bi-curious, she's attempting to force her into experiencing sexual encounters to make them seem less drastic in laymen terms after countless sexual experiences it seems less of a big deal and since she cant even masterbate but is in love with the mc, she is forcing her to confront those emotions so she can express herself as i said before i get the frustration but this is the "simplest" way to make her get over her shyness just like sword training and teaching someone to keep their eyes open when its coming at them
Yea.. 'FORCING'... Therefore not a good thing at all, but anyway you guys have fun with that..

I don't deal with those kind of girls.. Can consider that 'childhood friend' cut out of my life with that...

NOW if I asked her to do that.. Would be a different story.. But doing it for herself as she is, I'm avoiding her and the girl she's 'teaching'..

Anyway this this back and forth is pointless, I don't care about your 'real world experiences' nor Kana's reason for doing it.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yea.. 'FORCING'... Therefore not a good thing at all, but anyway you guys have fun with that..

I don't deal with those kind of girls.. Can consider that 'childhood friend' cut out of my life with that...

NOW if I asked her to do that.. Would be a different story.. But doing it for herself as she is, I'm avoiding her and the girl she's 'teaching'..

Anyway this this back and forth is pointless, I don't care about your 'real world experiences' nor Kana's reason for doing it.
i would agree if elza was saying no noo and pushing her away, but subconsciously she wants it and enjoys the first orgasm she ever had and she was without doubt thinking of the mc not kana, i normally side with mc going to fuck meaning ownership but this is hardly anything really

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I liked Eliza and Kana from the beginning of the game. But since they started to ''play'' with each other, I'm starting to dislike them...

Eliza loves MC and doesn't dare to tell him that. Damn, woman. Pull yourself together and go to him! talk to him, anything!
And not you listen to Kana who never had a boyfriend. And worst of all, she steals her ''first times''..
Hope there will be no more scenes between Eliza and Kana. I would be grateful. I hate forced lesbian content. I like having a choice.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I liked Eliza and Kana from the beginning of the game. But since they started to ''play'' with each other, I'm starting to dislike them...

Eliza loves MC and doesn't dare to tell him that. Damn, woman. Pull yourself together and go to him! talk to him, anything!
And not you listen to Kana who never had a boyfriend. And worst of all, she steals her ''first times''..
Hope there will be no more scenes between Eliza and Kana. I would be grateful. I hate forced lesbian content. I like having a choice.
Don't worry! The developer said that future lesbian scenes will be optional.

And when he rewrites and remakes chapter 1, he'll probably make optional / avoidable the forced lesbian scenes already implemented. Let's hope so.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is there any problem with Alice's Harem Acceptance event ??
Because i do this:
- Ask her some questions (Alice’s event) / Leave now
- Ask her some questions
- Yes you are / Not at all (Alice+1)
- Ask her all three questions
- Mention it (Alice+1) / Don't mention it
- Once a year (Zoey+1) / Twice a year
- Let’s do it (Shina’s H-scene) / Not right now
And i get:
You missed Alice's Harem Acceptance event , From now on you will no longer see any events with Alice
Why do i get that , what i do wrong , does anyone know ?
I download the game from MEGA and NOPY
I think that a walkthrough mod can help you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-episode-5-niichan.63514/page-22#post-4928978

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-ep-2-niichan.63514/post-4571393

You can use one of this to see what you are missing. Unless you're already using one... Then I wouldn't know what to say to you.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes