Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Yet how does she talk to MC: BOY. It pisses me off. She shouldn't think so hight about herself. Because she is not that older than MC and she is not his boss.
Actually, she is his boss at work, or at least his team lead.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1°You have exposed all the possible complaints about Yuna in 3 posts ... Read in a rush it sounds even worse.

2°Yuna's story is very sad, but her attitude kills much of my empathy towards her. I don't get to hate her, but I don't like her either. In any case I will prevent her from ending up in a romantic relationship with the MC. In fact, she's actually making it difficult to even simply leave her as a friend (for now, in my opinion, she is only acquaintance and roommate; and none of these relationships involve anything beyond formal greetings and light conversation when the MC and her cross paths)

3°Right now the only moments I really don't like about the game are the MC's conversations with Yuna. In fact, I have thought several times to skip them using Ctrl.

4°I don't quite understand that either, if I could, I would proceed to ignore her and focus on the other LIs.

5°In my case, since I dislike all the domination; that's one more point for not wanting to have a relationship with her.
I actually tried Hail Dicktator and quit because I wasn't comfortable with the game fetishes. Regarding Harem Hotel I ignored all the dungeon scenes (or whatever the place where you could take the LIs in the hotel was called), although in the end the story of the elf ended up not liking me and I left it.
For the sake of the conversation, I numbered your sentences/parts of your post, so you can read the number and know about which part I'm answering/replying

1° So far, she is the most unpleasant character so far...and she is the one in need of MC, and I'll repeat it over and over: she bloody admits that she needs MC...and yet she acts like a bitch...in real life, someone like her, not only will risk to not get what she needs...but if she pulls this kind of talk with someone who is also petty, she will have more people against her...like I said: it's like she shot her own foot...with a rocket-launcher. I'll repeat also this other important part: She needs help, but her help(MC) also needs help(he needs to be a better fighter)...so why she isn't helping/training him even though that will be useful for her later?

2° Her story is sad...but I can't emphasize either...like okay, your life was bad...but your past doesn't excuse your attitude(like: IF I'm acting like a bitch with someone, I get called out, or worse people will acknowledge that and simply ignore me until I'll have no friends around me)

3° I fast clicked through it...still managed to read everything...and basically tortured myself XD

4° That's what I'm planning to do, aside for the mandatory plot stuff...because it's mandatory = no choices...like the duel, it was forced; given the choice, I would have avoided it.

5° My point with those two examples is: even though there is some BDSM…the characters are still in love(or in general, in good terms) with each other, the humiliation is actually teasing. (for me humiliation is when you really go down on someone's trauma or deepest fears and insecurities, something that leaves a mental mark on someone) in both games, MC never really push the talking into the "bad place". Point taken, I remember you saying that very same thing in another post, and you said that thing to me, sorry for bringing it up again XD

Seriously, the only way for Yuna to win that poll, is because her past...the poll was made before she started to act like an entitled little bitch...right? Otherwise, it doesn't make sense how 199 voted for her

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
In this chapter you know yes, not sure if there is more tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is not nympho or sex addict. Otherwise she would have many men in her bed every night. She just has a higher sex drive. Once she started, it's hard for her to stop. No one before were able to satisfy her, that's why she is not married yet.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Seriously, the only way for Yuna to win that poll, is because her past...the poll was made before she started to act like an entitled little bitch...right? Otherwise, it doesn't make sense how 199 voted for her
Who's your Pokemon, then?

Poor Nari being left out :cry:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
However, there are things that still won't change. Like removing the femdom 100%, no I won't. All I can do is make it avoidable. Also, Yuna is part of the main story and there are things that are unavoidable(non-sexual). Kana x Eliza "iS tHaT nTr?' will change(Completely).

I will also re render them, since the images on earlier episodes are shit.
No no... We only want an option to avoid those femdom scenes. ( Yuna : time for payment.
MC : nope, I am out of here) Because there are people who likes those scenes. If removed, they will be in our position and will start complaining.

Reactions: Valeck and BlasKyau

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Zoey.....second place ain't bad....
that's my answer u.u but honestly? if given the chance of voting for three character, here my choices: Zoey, Alice and Kana( want to hug her u.u)

at least, so far...my vote may change when the game is over and i played it from the beginning tho XD

• Love
Reactions: NiiChan and Lerd0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the sake of the conversation, i numbered your sentences/parts of your post, so you can read the number and know about which part i'm answering/replying

1° So far, she is the most unpleasant character so far...and she is the one in need of MC, and i'll repeat it over and over: she bloody admits that she needs MC...and yet she acts like a bitch...in real life, someone like her, not only will risk to not get what she needs...but if she pulls this kind of talk with someone who is also petty, she will have more people against her...like i said: it's like she shot her own foot...with a rocket-launcher. I'll repeat also this other important part: She needs help, but her help(MC) also needs help(he needs to be a better fighter)...so why she isn't helping/training him even though that will be useful for her later?

2° Her story is sad...but i can't emphasize either...like okay, your life was bad...but your past doesn't excuse your attitude(like: i'm acting like a bitch with someone, i get called out, or worse people will acknowledge that and simply ignore me until i'll have no friends around me)

3° i fast clicked through it...still managed to read everything...and basically tortured myself XD

4° That's what i'm planning to do, aside for the mandatory plot stuff...because it's mandatory = no choices...like the duel, it was forced, i would have avoided it.

5° My point with those two examples is: even though there is some BDSM..the characters are still in love(or in general, in good terms) with each other, the humiliation is actually teasing. (for me humiliation is when you really go down on someone's trauma or deepest fears and insecurities, something that leaves a mental mark on someone) in both games, MC never really push the talking into the "bad place". Point taken, i remember you saying that very same thing in another post, and you said that thing to me, sorry for bringing it up again XD

I think Yuna isn't a character created to be liked for everybody. Although possibly the animosity that she generated isn't the effect really sought.

Her past is sad, but what the MC has suffered is not exactly happy. Not being able to empathize with the past of the MC dedicating herself to insult him ... She's a character that I really don't like, or rather, she doesn't interest me. I don't hate her, but, if that were up to me, the MC wouldn't look for her if she disappeared one day. For me they don't go beyond being in a circumstantial relationship because they share a home and job, and if, after the events of the game, she will go to another place (another country, another city or wherever), I don't see the need for the MC try to avoid it.

I voted for Zoey. But I have to say that I also really like Kana and Eliza, and Charlotte is very cute. Possibly I like all of them (including Nari, even if she's not in the pol) except Yuna.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think Yuna isn't a character created to be liked for everybody. Although possibly the animosity that she generated isn't the effect really sought.

Her past is sad, but what the MC has suffered is not exactly happy. Not being able to empathize with the past of the MC dedicating herself to insult him ... She's a character that I really don't like, or rather, she doesn't interest me. I don't hate her, but, if that were up to me, the MC wouldn't look for her if she disappeared one day. For me they don't go beyond being in a circumstantial relationship because they share a home and job, and if, after the events of the game, she will go to another place (another country, another city or wherever), I don't see the need for the MC try to avoid it.

I voted for Zoey. But I have to say that I also really like Kana and Eliza, and Charlotte is very cute. Possibly I like all of them (including Nari, even if she's not in the poll) except Yuna.
My issue with Yuna is the one i insist on repeating: she needs help? Fine okay, no problem...but why she is acting like that toward the person that will help her? Realistically it's pointless and backfiring...it has no sense, why she thinks that insulting her future(but already depressed) saviour will work in her favour...when she can be helpful and solve her own problems sooner?

And yeah a realistic MC wouldn't keep Yuna around with that attitude...but no one would have her around at all if she insults friends and act like MC and friends MUST help her regardless of how she treats them...IF she leaves...she'll be alone

For the rest of your post, i agree on everything even the votes XD (and Nari is in the choices of poll, she is right under Zoey XD)

Reactions: LegendKing23

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
And yeah a realistic MC wouldn't keep Yuna around with that attitude...but no one would have her around at all if she insults friends and act like MC and friends MUST help her regardless of how she treats them...IF she leaves...she'll be alone
People keep me around.....and i am much worse.....than Yuna....

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
To me, Yuna seems to be a typical anime violent tsundere. I have no idea why thst character type is popular, but somehow and for some reason they are. I couldn't imagine encountering someone like that in real life and either telling her to step off or calling the police and filing assault charges.

In terms of how this story has been presented, I'm not seeing why MC interacts with her at all outside of work. She's an unpleasant person. I'm also surprised that no one else is calling her ouf on her treatment of the MC--not so much the fighting, but the verbal abuse that's way over the top and completely uncalled for. Not to mention insulting Kana for no reason whatsoever.

I'm not going to say thst characters like this don't exist, but her behavior strains credibility. I think the way she's currently written just doesn't make any sense.

Soap141

Jul 30, 2019
Holy Christ, Yuna bothers me more than she probably have any right to and I have played and am still playing Kancolle. Probably because out of all of the girls, she appeals to me the most in terms of appearance but with how cunty she is makes her manage to be the most unappealing LI to me where the image of her getting Tiger Dropped or something similar gives me more joy than any H-scene with her apart from domming her or raping her if it weren't for the fact that the MC probably wouldn't do that due to what he believes to have happened with Irene.

... I have issues.

Dev is probably basking in my salt right now. Other than that and finding that Life Changing Choices is rather closely tied to My Bully is My Lover due to the potential of one spoiling the other, I rather like this game and the dev has the right to take the game however they see fit.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
To me, Yuna seems to be a typical anime violent tsundere. I have no idea why thst character type is popular, but somehow and for some reason they are. I couldn't imagine encountering someone like that in real life and either telling her to step off or calling the police and filing assault charges.

In terms of how this story has been presented, I'm not seeing why MC interacts with her at all outside of work. She's an unpleasant
Nah more of a Kuudere....
image_2021-03-28_174056.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Kuudere's are generally neither violent nor bitchy--unless you push them too far. They tend to be stoic and unemotional. Yuna isn't the least bit "kuu".
She ain't typical "tsun" either.....

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes