Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And we know the last LI of MBML earlier in LCC than in MBML. By the way, I like Naomi :love:

MBML is pretty hot so far. Don't know how Yuna is ahead in the polls. Maybe early on? Because the last bit she's a cuntasaurus rex. Not really more attracive than the others.
She has in her favor (and against her) that she is the only LI with femdom, a different personality (to put it politely) and the only one who treats the MC with superiority (also said politically). Those who like this stuff (or find her interesting for it) will surely have voted for her. Those who don't like her had others nine to choose from.

On the other hand, this poll shows us that there is joy in variety. With a different Yuna, 17% of the voters (and let's assume the players) would not have the character they like the most. Changing it completely would surely disappoint those players (there is no other that resembles her the least), while it isn't that it changed much for the rest (who have ten more LIs in the game).

Will her personality change later? I don't know, surely there will be a point where she insults the MC less (or even stop insulting him). Or maybe not. It's posible that her route only includes femdom. Or maybe there is a femdom and a maledom routes. It may even be a totally romantic route without domination.

In my case I have no interest in Yuna. On the one hand, I don't like how she treats the MC or the fact that her route includes domination (femdom for now, it would be the same if it were maledom); on the other, her story is sad (although the truth is that she isn't the only one with a sad story, hers is surely the hardest). But a hard past doesn't give you the right to treat others like trash, at least I see it that way. For me, her current attitude kills all the empathy that stems from her past. In fact, it generates a certain impotence to think how, a person with such a hard past, hasn't empathy with the suffering of others. From my point of view, she is a person that I prefer to have away. But this is just my opinion, and part of the reason why I prefer the MC not to have a relationship with her (the other is the domination).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did but it's not working.
did that still no image
I have the image but I cannot say how I find it (in fact I thought it was doing what I had written, but it looks like not)... Before write this, I have looked and I have seen that I have all, but I hadn't worried to see if I was missing any until now (in fact I have looked at it out of curiosity, to verify that I had it). I can't say how I got any, and possibly not when.

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
I have the image but I cannot say how I find it (in fact I thought it was doing what I had written, but it looks like not)... Before write this, I have looked and I have seen that I have all, but I hadn't worried to see if I was missing any until now (in fact I have looked at it out of curiosity, to verify that I had it). I can't say how I got any, and possibly not when.
can you say what girl is in that image?

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
I don't want to drag the Yuna discussion on buuuuuuut...

I have a slightly different view on this, as the coldness doesn't really bother me, but the "Mary Sue-ness" of Yuna does. She currently is the best fighter we know of, can read minds, can show great compassion (as shown in the gun shop scene), is the boss at work and is generally infalliable. She doesn't really seem human.

I really want to see the 'cute' side of her. I want to see her fail to boil an egg, burn some toast, trip over wearing heels, be embarressed in a dress, be frightened when speeding off inthe Exige, finding her pink teddy she can't sleep without. Some kind of flaw in her that makes us like her more.

Obviously we are talking about something that is in-progress so this is something that we might just be missing at the moment, but seeing some vulnerability would really help endear her to us.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

I have a slightly different view on this, as the coldness doesn't really bother me, but the "Mary Sue-ness" of Yuna does. She currently is the best fighter we know of, can read minds, can show great compassion (as shown in the gun shop scene), is the boss at work and is generally infalliable. She doesn't really seem human.

I really want to see the 'cute' side of her. I want to see her fail to boil an egg, burn some toast, trip over wearing heels, be embarressed in a dress, be frightened when speeding off inthe Exige, finding her pink teddy she can't sleep without. Some kind of flaw in her that makes us like her more.

Obviously we are talking about something that is in-progress so this is something that we might just be missing at the moment, but seeing some vulnerability would really help endear her to us.
Her flaw: Being an entitled asshole

we talked about her major flaw: she needs something from someone, but she expects it, she doesn't ask or help, she just want what she wants without doing anything to deserve it

but yeah she is a major Mary Sue.

PS: awful past doesn't excuse being a bitch, actually you should be kinder or have more empathy than the other people, because you know how awful life can be, AND if you care about them(or at least need them) you go easy on them.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
can you say what girl is in that image?
Kana.

Before makes us like her more, it would be good to get us to like her even a little.

It doesn't bother me that she is cold, it bothers me that she behaves arrogantly and that, out of every two words, three are to insult the MC. Honestly, having a pink, red, or purple teddy bear doesn't change her being a jerk.

Since I have empathy, her past keeps me from disliking the character (although she certainly makes it harder and harder). In any case, not enough for me to like her. However, her way of acting towards the MC makes difficult not to feel some anger.

Of course I have no intention of the MC ending up in a loving relationship with a character with such a destructive personality (and femdom).

Mar 28, 2018
So, I haven't played this game yet and I've read that the mc's gf was raped on the past and will be a love interest.....so can someone clear me of my delusions that the gf was not raped......tell me did it happen or nah???? this might sound possessive or whatever you call it but I dont want my girls to be fucked by other dudes before or after me.

Edit: BTW I liked the other game they made though

Reactions: verzauberung

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, I haven't played this game yet and I've read that the mc's gf was raped on the past and will be a love interest.....so can someone clear me of my delusions that the gf was not raped......tell me did it happen or nah???? this might sound possessive or whatever you call it but I dont want my girls to be fucked by other dudes before or after me.

Edit: BTW I liked the other game they made though
Everything points out that she was raped, but nothing conclusive yet, i've never put too much thought into this but maybe it's what everyone thinks happened? She can't confirm or deny because she's missing, dont get your hopes up tho, if its a sensitive theme for you wait a few patches to confirm 100%.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I actually get that Yuna was trying to make MC realise that he's not strong enough to protect his loved ones from the upcoming threat, just like when he wasn't strong enough to protect Irene. But hurling insults at him and humiliating him, reminding him of his deepest regret and insecurity and telling him that he's just a useless trash who doesn't deserve to be with Irene, Fuck man, that was the bitchiest move on her part. All the while when MC was finally giving himself a chance to move on with new determination.
At the start, even if she was insulting him every time they meet, I still felt for her because of her past but it doesn't give her any right to hurt him like that. After that move I've lost all interest in her.
I just hope that in the future update she'll realise what she did and regret her actions.

Reactions: ukaking

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I actually get that Yuna was trying to make MC realise that he's not strong enough to protect his loved ones from the upcoming threat, just like when he wasn't strong enough to protect Irene. But hurling insults at him and humiliating him, reminding him of his deepest regret and insecurity and telling him that he's just a useless trash who doesn't deserve to be with Irene, Fuck man, that was the bitchiest move on her part. All the while when MC was finally giving himself a chance to move on with new determination.
At the start, even if she was insulting him every time they meet, I still felt for her because of her past but it doesn't give her any right to hurt him like that. After that move I've lost all interest in her.
I just hope that in the future update she'll realise what she did and regret her actions.
:KEK: It wouldn't be LCC without you guys hating Yuna. That's who she is and how I wanted her character to be.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes