Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters
Dec 8, 2020
I am just curious i have been putting this game off after reading the eliza and kana thing and am generally curious if a guy was training eliza would it have the three letter word or is it still depending on how far it goes or if people just dont care because i guess it will lead to a threesome so ends justify the means.

And i want to put this out that this is just my opinion and was curious.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I am just curious i have been putting this game off after reading the eliza and kana thing and am generally curious if a guy was training eliza would it have the three letter word or is it still depending on how far it goes or if people just dont care because i guess it will lead to a threesome so ends justify the means.

And i want to put this out that this is just my opinion and was curious.
The fact that it was your "childhood friend" was trying to "help" a girl get confident to confess her "love" for the MC by training her sexually was the issue..
Wouldn't really have mattered imo if Kana was male or female, male would have gotten the tag though I agree.

(I put help and love in quotes.. Because I don't feel Kana was helping at all, and don't think Eliza loved MC enough if she agreed to the training.. Also just my opinion)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I will be blunt and just say it the redesign of Shina is total shit her old design was my favorite in the game and now she has the worst design. :cry: :mad:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I will be blunt and just say it the redesign of Shina is total shit her old design was my favorite in the game and now she has the worst design. :cry: :mad:
Re designing her. Got lots of complain from my patrons too :KEK:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I hope these "redesigns" mean your going to remaster the earlier episodes.. Characters changing in the middle of a story some times break immersion, if the girl looks completely different..

If those 5 are the redesigns.. Image 2 looks like a completely different girl imo.

Reactions: BlasKyau

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I hope these "redesigns" mean your going to remaster the earlier episodes.. Characters changing in the middle of a story some times break immersion, if the girl looks completely different..

If those 5 are the redesigns.. Image 2 looks like a completely different girl imo.
Yes, I'm going to remaster/rework the game. And we're going back to Episode 1.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes