Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I think I will just stop playing because I don't like any of these redesigns and I think reworking the game is just a huge waste of time the only thing that in my opinion needs to be changed is the whole Kana+Eliza part but that doesn't require the complete game to be redone.
1185552_1619432125240.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Rework ( I don't like all of them ) or not I'll continue playing it :giggle:

Last edited:

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
isn't there another game that is really similar to this? i remember mc with no emotion, moves into a house, has a quirky dude there and a red head, and they work together in the same company too. Forgot what it was called but this is giving me major deja vu.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
1619535743409.png
Just want to share it here, so you guys know the possibilities that might happen in the future.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i mean, you shouldn't be "conditioned"...the same way an artist shouldn't be forced to draw something he/she doesn't like

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
The changes are good but the only one that is a bummer for me is Zoey. She doesn't look like Irene that much anymore so we lose the twins. It could just be the way she looks in those pictures I'll have to see them in game as it could just be the hair color. However the models are an upgrade so that's good to see the game improving

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
I really love the models in this game compared to others where everyone just looks way too old/mature. Does anyone know any other games with similar aesthetic/models like this game and My Bully Is My Lover?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game so far, loving the back stories and the girls renders are really cute and each one is unique, as are the animations. And my favorite part....HAREM!!!! Nice work dev, keep those updates coming please!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I just started playing this last night, finished up the current build this afternoon. I started because I really like My Bully is My Lover and wanted to check this out. I am really liking this as well now. Enjoying it, but I do have one personal complaint... and it's not against the Dev or the game, it's personal, because there has not been enough of my favourite girl Eliza. I find this just personally upsetting because Yuna, who hates the MC (or rather that's how she outwardly portrays it as hatred) as only 1 less point than Eliza who absolutely loves the MC. I need more Eliza lol
Seriously though, really enjoying both VNs NiiChan thank you... still like MBML more, but now that I have played this, I do enjoy it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So I just started playing this last night, finished up the current build this afternoon. I started because I really like My Bully is My Lover and wanted to check this out. I am really liking this as well now. Enjoying it, but I do have one personal complaint... and it's not against the Dev or the game, it's personal, because there has not been enough of my favourite girl Eliza. I find this just personally upsetting because Yuna, who hates the MC (or rather that's how she outwardly portrays it as hatred) as only 1 less point than Eliza who absolutely loves the MC. I need more Eliza lol
Seriously though, really enjoying both VNs NiiChan thank you... still like MBML more, but now that I have played this, I do enjoy it.
If that's the case, you'll love the LCC rework ;)
But... I'm also changing Eliza's character design, so... you might change your mind. Haha.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
If that's the case, you'll love the LCC rework ;)
But... I'm also changing Eliza's character design, so... you might change your mind. Haha.
Uh oh... I hope not, I really like Eliza... but I am sure you'll do her proud :)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes