Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, I haven't played this game yet and I've read that the mc's gf was raped on the past and will be a love interest.....so can someone clear me of my delusions that the gf was not raped......tell me did it happen or nah???? this might sound possessive or whatever you call it but I dont want my girls to be fucked by other dudes before or after me.

Edit: BTW I liked the other game they made though
I already mentioned and confirmed this on my discord server that she's 100% raped. Even with the re writing that I will do, it won't change nor put an alternative path. My games aren't for everyone as they contain sensitive topics -- rape here and bullying on the other one.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
:KEK: It wouldn't be LCC without you guys hating Yuna. That's who she is and how I wanted her character to be.
Okaayyy, so now I want to know if she'll become a bit likeable in the future updates or she'll remain the same cynical bitch....Spoil it a bit, please.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I actually get that Yuna was trying to make MC realise that he's not strong enough to protect his loved ones from the upcoming threat, just like when he wasn't strong enough to protect Irene. But hurling insults at him and humiliating him, reminding him of his deepest regret and insecurity and telling him that he's just a useless trash who doesn't deserve to be with Irene, Fuck man, that was the bitchiest move on her part. All the while when MC was finally giving himself a chance to move on with new determination.
At the start, even if she was insulting him every time they meet, I still felt for her because of her past but it doesn't give her any right to hurt him like that. After that move I've lost all interest in her.
I just hope that in the future update she'll realise what she did and regret her actions.
I can't say that I liked Yuna at any point. For me, femdom ruled her out as LI from the beginning, but the way she acted made her an unfriendly character.

Her past gives a certain empathy towards her. But personally that only serves so that she doesn't totally upset me. Right now she still seems like an unpleasant character to me.

For now I have 0 points with her, and I suppose that I will keep that score until the moment when I have to choose if she is part of the harem or not (unless the game forces me to win some point with her inevitably). I guess that will save me from having to choose.

Mar 28, 2018
I already mentioned and confirmed this on my discord server that she's 100% raped. Even with the re writing that I will do, it won't change nor put an alternative path. My games aren't for everyone as they contain sensitive topics -- rape here and bullying on the other one.
Thanks for the reply, I'll stick to the other game then coz I liked it very much hehehe

Reactions: NiiChan

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
So i noticed purple hair girl (yuna's apprentice) wasn't on the list of LI, are we going with the Ken matchup then for real? Weird but ok

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Just finished ep5, quick question: I used the mod version and i picked all the right choices but it seems as if i am missing a few scenes. For example, i woke up next to Aurora after going to drink with her, but one of my friends says there's a whole scene there with Aurora that i did not get. Is there a paywall? Do i need to sub to see all the scenes? also there is a "NO DC" in the upper left corner of my main menu. What's that?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Just finished ep5, quick question: I used the mod version and i picked all the right choices but it seems as if i am missing a few scenes. For example, i woke up next to Aurora after going to drink with her, but one of my friends says there's a whole scene there with Aurora that i did not get. Is there a paywall? Do i need to sub to see all the scenes? also there is a "NO DC" in the upper left corner of my main menu. What's that?
The scene with Aurora is "recalled" after MC gets home, and has a shower before going to work. At least in my play though.
As for the "NO DC", I've seen discussion in a few other threads.
This is something related to Nvidia GPU drivers, here is a solution on how to get rid of the "No DC" or "Yes DC" overlay
and here https://f95zone.to/threads/no-dc-watermark.75132/post-5190093

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
The scene with Aurora is "recalled" after MC gets home, and has a shower before going to work. At least in my play though.
As for the "NO DC", I've seen discussion in a few other threads.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I never actually "got home" because Alice was standing in the doorway, and then the "to be continued" message triggered, ending the game before triggering the scene.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
My bad I have now fixed the issue haha I was using the episode 4.1 mod on version 5. Mistakes happen, that one just more embarrassing than most.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only scene I don't have is Yuna's (surely it will be because I didn't want to see it). I think that with the mod you get all the scenes (unless you have a girl that you don't want to be with and you avoid her)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Really love the game. But my big let down was not punishing ourselves. I obsolutly despise rapists. So would've loved to torment them ourselves.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
For everyone asking about the rape, there aren't and wont be any renders of her getting raped or anything. Its just mentioned that she was.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
"Greetings, my dear friends... Who am I, you ask? I... am someone who have been long dead forgotten... except for a certain someone... I... have been searching for something... something that will kill everyone complete my life... Now... I'm coming to acquire that something... and nothing will stop me...... not even Hera and Jess..."

-Claire
AI_2021-04-18-21-47-01-197 (Custom).png

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes