Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I'm also surprised that no one else is calling her ouf on her treatment of the MC--not so much the fighting, but the verbal abuse that's way over the top and completely uncalled for. Not to mention insulting Kana for no reason whatsoever.
Yeah, for me that's absolutely crazy, she treats the MC like trash in front of everyone all the time and they're like "this is okay, that's just the way she is". No man, that's not okay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, for me that's absolutely crazy, she treats the MC like trash in front of everyone all the time and they're like "this is okay, that's just the way she is". No man, that's not okay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
or even justifies her, like: she acts like that, but actually she is very nice. Dude! She just berated on MC, insulted him about his biggest trauma...she didn't call him "idiot" because he was clumsy or said something stupid, she is metaphorically stabbing MC's weakest point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My favorite girl when the poll was created was Shina but sadly she wasn't in the last update (no her sitting on the couch when the MC talks to Ken doesn't count).

With the discussion about Yuna, I say I didn't like a single scene where she interacted with the MC. For the fight between the MC and Yuna, it didn't make sense that she beat him in his own fighting style.

Also with Yunas, Lisas, and Cedrics involvement with the Mafia that attacked the MC and Irene, I would like the option to get rid of all 3 of them permanently.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
With the discussion about Yuna, I say I didn't like a single scene where she interacted with the MC. For the fight between the MC and Yuna, it didn't make sense that she beat him in his own fighting style.
Especially as she admits after the takedown that she literally doesn't know anything else about the fight style but the one move she used to take him down.
Also with Yunas, Lisas, and Cedrics involvement with the Mafia that attacked the MC and Irene, I would like the option to get rid of all 3 of them permanently.
This, 100% this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My favorite girl when the poll was created was Shina but sadly she wasn't in the last update (no her sitting on the couch when the MC talks to Ken doesn't count).

Especially as she admits after the takedown that she literally doesn't know anything else about the fight style but the one move she used to take him down.
And that kiss after "fight".. oh, how romantic. :cool: she even blushed then.
I just don't know what this kiss is supposed to change. If still she treats him like nothing, but trash.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just don't know what this kiss is supposed to change. If still she treats him like nothing, but trash.
that kiss doesn't make sense...unless she wanted to "mark" him...i mean they just fought in front of Alice, Kana, Ken and Zoey(?maybe? i don't remember, like i said, i fast-clicked through it) who are important for MC, even just Kana is a childhood friend, Alice is one of the GFs...i feel like Yuna kissed him more for the sake of humiliating him and his friends(/love interests) that because she wanted to "understand how a kiss feels like"

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
Really great job !!! I liked the plot very much. Beautiful characters with the only drawback ... I get the impression that they are all brothers and sisters ... Well, okay, that's trivial. I look forward to continuing. I hope the author will not abandon the project.

P.S. Just in case, I ask for a petition if there are typos, translated through a google translator. All Health and Good.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
that kiss doesn't make sense...unless she wanted to "mark" him...i mean they just fought in front of Alice, Kana, Ken and Zoey(?maybe? i don't remember, like i said, i fast-clicked through it) who are important for MC, even just Kana is a childhood friend, Alice is one of the GFs...i feel like Yuna kissed him more for the sake of humiliating him and his friends(/love interests) that because she wanted to "understand how a kiss feels like"
I don't understand the kiss either (I also see it incredibly "romantic"). I'm not sure that she does it to humiliate the MC, although certainly, as she behaves with him, I won't rule it out. However, it seems more like an attempt to make her closer to the MC, although without really succeeding in my case (the truth is that I didn't like it, as almost all of that Yuna does with respect to the MC) In fact, I could only accept that this is so if she didn't treat the MC like shit and continually despise him.

That kiss, when you think about it, serves perfectly to reaffirm my decision to ignore her as LI. Although I suspect that it isn't really what was intended with it.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yuna Yunaaa <3333 Damn that fight was amazing. Yuna is extremely interesting for me. She seems to have an interesting romantic sense, but I like it and her character is very similar to Sun in Sense8. The best girl among them.

• Wow
Reactions: MattShizzle

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
MBML is pretty hot so far. Don't know how Yuna is ahead in the polls. Maybe early on? Because the last bit she's a cuntasaurus rex. Not really more attracive than the others.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
PLEASE!! can you make this a main girl on the next update and also add more event about her :love: :love:
She will be on MBML's next update, of course. She does look like the girl on your profile image, doesn't she?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Wait which one is a crossover character? It's hard to remember characters when there are so many and switching makes it take longer between updates. Better to finish a game before starting another.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes