Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I think that a walkthrough mod can help you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-episode-5-niichan.63514/page-22#post-4928978

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-ep-2-niichan.63514/post-4571393

You can use one of this to see what you are missing. Unless you're already using one... Then I wouldn't know what to say to you.
yeah i try that too but is the same i don't even get the Kiss her / Nicely reject her choice like the walkthrough say
it goes from Let’s do it (Shina’s H-scene) / Not right now
to
You missed Alice's Harem Acceptance event , From now on you will no longer see any events with Alice
it skip completely the kiss/reject choice
but anyway thank you for answer me

Reactions: BlasKyau

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Alice is so lovely.. sweetheart. :love:

I'm slowly starting to like Charlotte. She is cute. :D
Yuna - I still needs time to like her. I know she has her reasons for acting this way. But it is annoying nonetheless. Especially it pisses me off when she calls MC ''BOY''.

I am looking forward to this moment when MC finally finds Irene. I miss her. :cry:

Reactions: LegendKing23

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021

Yuna - I still needs time to like her. I know she has her reasons for acting this way. But it is annoying nonetheless. Especially it pisses me off when she calls MC ''BOY''.

I am looking forward to this moment when MC finally finds Irene. I miss her. :cry:
I'm waiting for mc to put yuna in her place too

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
NiiChan, please do not cater to these people. Tell YOUR story. Your patrons like what you are doing or they wouldn't be patrons. Don't succumb to the masses on this pirate site that don't support you.

Yuna is fine the way she is.

The Eliza/Kana story line is fine the way it is.

Don't succumb to the pressure.

Just tell YOUR story
Possibly Yuna's character and her way of treating the MC is relevant to how the story unfolds. I don't think changing her behavior is possible without practically changing the way the story is unfolding (maybe it changes in the future, I don't know what NiiChan's intentions are regarding Yuna). And the story seems good to me.

In any case, for whatever reasons to act like she acts, I don't like Yuna as LI. At the time I intend to say no (although I suppose that since I will have 0 points with it, it will not be necessary). I like all the other LIs, so I still love the game (but in my case I will always prefer to ignore LIs that have domination or that I don't like how they treat the MC, and in this case, having both, it is clear the option I choose).

On the other hand, regarding Kana and Eliza, I already said what I think, and I still think that if it doesn't go beyond where it has gone, I have no major problem.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
yeah i try that too but is the same i don't even get the Kiss her / Nicely reject her choice like the walkthrough say
it goes from Let’s do it (Shina’s H-scene) / Not right now
to
You missed Alice's Harem Acceptance event , From now on you will no longer see any events with Alice
it skip completely the kiss/reject choice
but anyway thank you for answer me
Are you playing on a modded version with cheats?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm waiting for mc to put yuna in her place too
Personally I'm more to ignore her. In my country there is the following saying:

No hay mayor desprecio
que no hacer aprecio

(There is no greater contempt
than not to do appreciation)

In Spanish it sounds better than in English... Maybe someone can include a better translation.

I like Charlotte.;)

Regarding Yuna, I am with you that she will have her reasons. But that doesn't change my intention to ignore her at all.

Are you playing on a modded version with cheats?
I think I have that mod and it hasn't given me that problem (or any other that I know of). Although the truth is that I haven't touched the points at all (and in most cases the recommended options match with what I want to choose). I use it more to know which options give points, although sometimes I prefer to choose the option without points, mainly with a certain LI.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Is it confirmed that the GF was raped? If so, I may have missed it with all the skipping I was doing. I don't see it in the tags anywhere though. That wouldn't be turn me away from her if she was

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i play the game as it is then i try with the walkthrough and then i try with the mod
and every time the game go from here

i play the game as it is then i play with the walkthrough and then i try with the mod
but every time is the same it goes from
here:
View attachment 1109741
to here:
View attachment 1109742

i will download it again and try it from the begining to another pc
Check if you have exactly 5 points with her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it confirmed that the GF was raped? If so, I may have missed it with all the skipping I was doing. I don't see it in the tags anywhere though. That wouldn't be turn me away from her if she was
The scene has never been seen, but the kidnapping and possible rape are mentioned in some of the MC's conversations.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Check if you have exactly 5 points with her.
i start a new game to another pc and everything work fine
in my pc something was wrong with the save it seems
but anyway everything is ok now thank you for your answer and help
and sorry for my bad english and for maybe bother you
by the way the story is great so far keep the good work:)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i start a new game to another pc and everything work fine
in my pc something was wrong with the save it seems
but anyway everything is ok now thank you for your answer and help
and sorry for my bad english and for maybe bother you
by the way the story is great so far keep the good work:)
Good on ya. And no worries.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry if i join the thread...(just played the new update)

And Why Yuna is such a bitch? She thinks she will need MC's protection...but still insults him and his childhood friend/sister

I think i'm a nice person, and if i need something from someone, i don't insult them just because they don't have the thing i need yet

it doesn't have any sense to me, it's like being mean to the person that cooks in your family: you're risking that said person will spit in your plate(or worse, add something awful to it).

And i guess when MC will be stronger/smarter, she'll even be like "yeah i gave you the push to improve, i'm a nice person all along! and i totally love you since i saw you" ...

Also: IF she really needs protection...why doesn't she train MC to begin with? It will save time and MC will be ready sooner, meaning that she will get what she needs sooner and without more pointless drama.

Not mentioning how she insults him for being weak and pathetic(let's put aside the MC's depression just when he got some hope to see Irene)...or not having the guts to ask her about herself...but she is the one spying on him while he talks to his friend about how to approach her...meaning that she wasn't supposed to listen to that conversation: it was a private brainstorming

but yeah, out of 1176 voters, the 16%(so, first place) voted for her...for basically being an entitled jerk

sorry for the rant, i simply despise and feel disgusted by this kind of people, both in real life and games/comics/films/animes

PS: i'm trying to understand the character btw, i'm not being sarcastic or whining about it(maybe a little, but only bc i don't understand why she is so liked by the fans)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

And Why Yuna is such a bitch? She thinks she will need MC's protection...but still insults him and his childhood friend/sister

I think i'm a nice person, and if i need something from someone, i don't insult them just because they don't have the thing i need yet

it doesn't have any sense to me, it's like being mean to the person that cooks in your family: you're risking that said person will spit in your plate(or worse, add something awful to it).

And i guess when MC will be stronger/smarter, she'll even be like "yeah i gave you the push to improve, i'm a nice person all along! and i totally love you since i saw you" ...

Also: IF she really needs protection...why doesn't she train MC to begin with? It will save time and MC will be ready sooner, meaning that she will get what she needs sooner and without more pointless drama.

Not mentioning how she insults him for being weak and pathetic(let's put aside the MC's depression just when he got some hope to see Irene)...or not having the guts to ask her about herself...but she is the one spying on him while he talks to his friend about how to approach her...meaning that she wasn't supposed to listen to that conversation: it was a private brainstorming

but yeah, out of 1176 voters, the 16%(so, first place) voted for her...for basically being an entitled jerk

sorry for the rant, i simply despise and feel disgusted by this kind of people, both in real life and games/comics/films/animes

PS: i'm trying to understand the character btw, i'm not being sarcastic or whining about it(maybe a little, but only bc i don't understand why she is so liked by the fans)
On top of that, she says to the MC that he is pathetic because he couldn't save his girlfriend and he doesn't deserve to be with her anymore...
MC has suffered a lot (still suffering) and she insults him anyway.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
On top of that, she says to the MC that he is pathetic because he couldn't save his girlfriend and he doesn't deserve to be with her anymore...
and MC's mood, goes down to the point that he agrees with her...DUDE! You've just gained some hope, you're living in a house full of ladies literally simping for you(we need a word for simp but for girls doing everything to please guys btw XD) and even your own sexy boss...but MC's mood got literally destroyed by one single woman...who insulted him with very same purpose: destroying that "little" happiness he managed to gain/get...

and i repeat: Yuna knows that she needs MC's help...but does everything to not obtain his help...i'm allergic to morons

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
and MC's mood, goes down to the point that he agrees with her...DUDE! You've just gained some hope, you're a full house of ladies literally simping for you(we need a word for simp but for girls doing everything to please guys btw XD) and even your own sexy boss...but MC's mood got literally destroyed by one single woman...who insulted him with very same purpose: destroying that "little" happiness he managed to gain/get...
Agree. MC has so many women and they are much better than Yuna. And he still cares so much about this woman's opinion.

Yuna will probably play an important role in this game. But I must admit that spending time with her is unpleasant.
I also don't like being sub to a woman. Okay.. it really depends on the woman here. If I like her, sometimes I will not refuse such fun. :D

Yet how does she talk to MC: BOY. It pisses me off. She shouldn't think so hight about herself. Because she is not that older than MC and she is not his boss.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Agree. MC has so many women, and they are much better than Yuna. And he still cares so much about this woman's opinion.

Yuna will probably play an important role in this game. But I must admit that spending time with her is unpleasant.
I also don't like being sub to a woman. Okay… It really depends on the woman here. If I like her, sometimes I will not refuse such fun. :D

Yet how does she talk to MC: BOY. It pisses me off. She shouldn't think so hight about herself. Because she is not that older than MC and she is not his boss.
I don't mind gentle-dom, so yeah the vanilla-side of dom/sub relationships(sort of like in Hail Dicktator or Harem Hotel) and even then, i wouldn't dare to stay close to Yuna and not because of social distancing(lol, my first covid-joke)

I don't remember enough(although i feel pretty sure about what i'm about to say), but Yuna until now, she pretty much avoided MC, maybe she spied on him a couple of times, but she wasn't very present, if present at all.

This duel/fight, and the whole conversation around it, it's literally the first time they interact with each other directly(aside probably the classic "Hi and Goodmorning" and other civil things you say to a random acquaintance/colleague)

so yeah, imagine admitting openly that you need something from someone, but you treat that person like rubbish/trash/garbage during your very first interaction with said person...imagine what kind of shitty first impression you made...if MC was someone realistic(or like me, who likes nice people) she basically just shot her own foot...with a rocket-launcher by simply being an asshole...

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I can literally write a whole book with all these now. :KEK:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

and MC's mood, goes down to the point that he agrees with her...DUDE! You've just gained some hope, you're a full house of ladies literally simping for you(we need a word for simp but for girls doing everything to please guys btw XD) and even your own sexy boss...but MC's mood got literally destroyed by one single woman...who insulted him with very same purpose: destroying that "little" happiness he managed to gain/get...
You have exposed all the possible complaints about Yuna in 3 posts ... Read in a rush it sounds even worse.

Yuna's story is very sad, but her attitude kills much of my empathy towards her. I don't get to hate her, but I don't like her either. In any case I will prevent her from ending up in a romantic relationship with the MC. In fact, she's actually making it difficult to even simply leave her as a friend (for now, in my opinion, she is only acquaintance and roommate; and none of these relationships involve anything beyond formal greetings and light conversation when the MC and her cross paths)

Right now the only moments I really don't like about the game are the MC's conversations with Yuna. In fact I have thought several times to skip them using Ctrl.

Agree. MC has so many women and they are much better than Yuna. And he still cares so much about this woman's opinion.
I don't quite understand that either, if I could I would proceed to ignore her and focus on the other LIs.

I also don't like being sub to a woman. Okay.. it really depends on the woman here. If I like her, sometimes I will not refuse such fun. :D
I don't mind gentle-dom, so yeah the vanilla-side of dom/sub relationships(sort of like in Hail Dicktator or Harem Hotel) and even then, i wouldn't dare to stay close to Yuna and not because of social distancing(lol, my first covid-joke)
In my case, since I dislike all the domination; that's one more point for not wanting to have a relationship with her.

I actually tried Hail Dicktator and quit because I wasn't comfortable with the game fetishes. Regarding Harem Hotel I ignored all the dungeon scenes (or whatever the place where you could take the LIs in the hotel was called), although in the end the story of the elf ended up not liking me and I left it.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes