Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You can skip the scene with Yuna, but it continues happen even if you don't see it, unless it has changed and now it can be avoided ... What I really don't understand is why, happening even if you don't see it, in one you win a point and in the other you don't ... Although I certainly am not going to see it for winning the point, nor am I going to complain about losing it by not seeing the scene (in fact I even prefer it)
Yeah, I remembered it when I had already posted the comment. So in the end I made an emphasis that, in my opinion, the scenes should be optional / avoidable and not skippable.

But about Yuna I don't have that much problem and I haven't read so much about it. If her route is exclusive to femdom, I understand that there are people who do not like it. I have no problem with femdom or maledom. As long as it stays at that and doesn't go as far as humiliation, of course.

Reactions: BlasKyau

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
As I have mentioned on earlier post I will re write and remaster the early episode. Thank you. And you're welcome.
However, there are things that still won't change. Like removing the femdom 100%, no I won't. All I can do is make it avoidable. Also, Yuna is part of the main story and there are things that are unavoidable(non-sexual). Kana x Eliza "iS tHaT nTr?' will change(Completely).

I will also re render them, since the images on earlier episodes are shit.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Edit: I understand that her character isn't for everyone and it can be a turn off the way she talks and acts towards the MC.
I agree with this last statement.

Yeah, I remembered it when I had already posted the comment. So in the end I made an emphasis that, in my opinion, the scenes should be optional / avoidable and not skippable.
I've seen it after posting my answer.

But about Yuna I don't have that much problem and I haven't read so much about it. If her route is exclusive to femdom, I understand that there are people who do not like it. I have no problem with femdom or maledom. As long as it stays at that and doesn't go as far as humiliation, of course.
In my case, I dislike domination, male and female.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
However, there are things that still won't change. Like removing the femdom 100%, no I won't. All I can do is make it avoidable. Also, Yuna is part of the main story and there are things that are unavoidable(non-sexual). Kana x Eliza "iS tHaT nTr?' will change(Completely).

Femdom with her can stay man i just want a Yuna route without femdom that's all. I know it will be a lot a work but one can dream right?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
In my case, I dislike domination, male and female.
Seriously? That's strange to see lately. In my case, they do not upset me but if I can avoid them (both) better. So in that I share your opinion.

It seems that nowadays you cannot make a game that does not consist of corrupting the girls, dominating them, humiliating them and making them your personal whores. And I really hate this.

This game, for now, is totally pure romance and I love that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, I think there are people who like Yuna's femdom (she won the poll, so there are people who like her). But making it skippable or avoidable I think is a good idea.

Now I like Yuna better than at first. But I don't see her as the MC's girlfriend, at least not one that I play. The way she talks to the MC totally prevents me from wanting to score points with her, which added to her femdom, makes me uninterested in her starting a romantic relationship with the MC.

Seriously? That's strange to see lately. In my case, they do not upset me but if I can avoid them (both) better. So in that I share your opinion.

It seems that nowadays you cannot make a game that does not consist of corrupting the girls, dominating them, humiliating them and making them your personal whores. And I really hate this.

This game, for now, is totally pure romance and I love that.
I share that feeling, I also hate those kinds of games.

And I like this game for the same reason that you do, I really love the romance in this game.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

I'am completely fine the way Yuna's character is right now and i usually don't like femdom, but options are never a bad thing for those that don't like it.

As for the other change i think it's a good one.

The re-render i don't really remember the images from the earlier episodes but if you are not happy with them it's a good change so good luck.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

NiiChan, please do not cater to these people. Tell YOUR story. Your patrons like what you are doing or they wouldn't be patrons. Don't succumb to the masses on this pirate site that don't support you.

Yuna is fine the way she is.

The Eliza/Kana story line is fine the way it is.

Don't succumb to the pressure.

Just tell YOUR story

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
NiiChan, please do not cater to these people. Tell YOUR story. Your patrons like what you are doing or they wouldn't be patrons. Don't succumb to the masses on this pirate site that don't support you.

Just tell YOUR story
If you can easily make stuff avoidable and get more supporters why not do it though?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
If you can easily make stuff avoidable and get more supporters why not do it though?
Where does it end though? Change this for this group of people, change that for that group of people. You're finally left with a story that doesn't resemble anything you meant to tell. It's not worth it.

There are things I don't like about both LCC and MBiML but what I do like far outweighs the things I don't. So I support the DEV. What s/he is doing is wonderful. If you don't like it, there are thousands of other games to try.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Where does it end though? Change this for this group of people, change that for that group of people. You're finally left with a story that doesn't resemble anything you meant to tell. It's not worth it.

There are things I don't like about both LCC and MBiML but what I do like far outweighs the things I don't. So I support the DEV. What s/he is doing is wonderful. If you don't like it, there are thousands of other games to try.
I'm just going to end this here.. I see you don't have any issues with the borderline NTR, most of us do, and that's the only thing changing.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I'm just going to end this here.. I see you don't have any issues with the borderline NTR, most of us do, and that's the only thing changing.
Actually, I hate NTR (any way you define it, stealing or being stolen from), but I don't see the "training" sessions as NTR. Kana is trying to suck Eliza into the fold of the MC's harem. And yes, the way she is doing it is one of the things I don't really like about LCC but, so far, I'm willing to see where it goes.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Might not always be easy though. What if these scenes you don't like are referenced in/are important to the story later on? Each one made avoidable can become more work down the line.
Dev already said the 'training' was only leading up to a threesome.. Don't need 'training' for that..

Dev already said they are changing that around, so clearly wasn't important to the story.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Actually, I hate NTR (any way you define it, stealing or being stolen from), but I don't see the "training" sessions as NTR. Kana is trying to suck Eliza into the fold of the MC's harem. And yes, the way she is doing it is one of the things I don't really like about LCC but, so far, I'm willing to see where it goes.
When the girl is completely inexperienced AND already loves the MC.. But she has to get 'trained' for that? Kind makes the girl worthless, cause I want to be the one doing it..

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
When the girl is completely inexperienced AND already loves the MC.. But she has to get 'trained' for that? Kind makes the girl worthless, cause I want to be the one doing it..
But, from the way I saw it, she's wasn't being trained to love the MC. She was being trained to be confident enough in herself to approach the MC in the first place.

I'm not telling you that you are wrong. Just that "so far" I didn't see a problem with what has happened.

I've seen several games go to shit after the DEV succumbed to a very small but vocal minority that didn't like things in their games. I don't want to see that happen to NiiChan's games.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

Just tell YOUR story
I agree. But I already planned to do it before I even started the development for ep5, it was part of the workload. But I ran out of fumes, unfortunately. I already told my patrons through discord server about the plan. Plus, I'm not doing it because of all the bitching from people that doesn't even support me what so ever. I'm not that kind of developer. I'm doing it because I want the game to improve and remove all possible flaws that I see my self as I gradually grow as a game dev. I want this game to be accepted as much as the way MBML was accepted. Because truth be told, LCC is way better than MBML in terms of story. Just my execution started bad here.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
But, from the way I saw it, she's wasn't being trained to love the MC. She was being trained to be confident enough in herself to approach the MC in the first place.

I'm not telling you that you are wrong. Just that "so far" I didn't see a problem with what has happened.

I've seen several games go to shit after the DEV succumbed to a very small but vocal minority that didn't like things in their games. I don't want to see that happen to NiiChan's games.
She doesn't need sexual training though to get confident..

The way I see it.. Kana is trying to turn the girl lesbian not help be confident..

Hell.. When we get to the point of refusing the girls.. If you refuse Kana will you lose Eliza too because she's attached to her now?

Kissing a girl wouldn't make her confident.. Playing with her sexually won't either imo..

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

"Hey, I'm going to help my friend to declare her love to my other friend so that they can start a possible love relationship. How am I going to do it? I'm going to kiss her, I'm going to masturbate her and touch her breasts so that she has a orgasm. All this without my other friend knowing. That sure fills her with confidence. " :KEK:

Jokes aside, I don't think you need to do that to fill you up with confidence, honestly.
In my opinion, such "training" would make sense on a path of corruption or to turn her into a lesbian. And, at least now, the game is full romance.

And I also think that it is important to know how to differentiate between opinions and / or suggestions made with respect and "opinions" that are only complaints without arguments and full insults and bitching around.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I agree. But I already planned to do it before I even started the development for ep5, it was part of the workload. But I ran out of fumes, unfortunately. I already told my patrons through discord server about the plan. Plus, I'm not doing it because of all the bitching from people that doesn't even support me what so ever. I'm not that kind of developer. I'm doing it because I want the game to improve and remove all possible flaws that I see my self as I gradually grow as a game dev. I want this game to be accepted as much as the way MBML was accepted. Because truth be told, LCC is way better than MBML in terms of story. Just my execution started bad here.
I agree that LCC is better story wise than MBiML, but only because MBiML is just beginning and hasn't had a chance to be fleshed out yet. For the rest of it, YOU do YOU.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes